Rob & Son's Plumbing/Drain Cleaning

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2012

Unfortunately, sooner or later, there's a clogged drain in your home or business. Help is just a phone call away. Rob & Sons is a family business with over 20 years experience cleaning out sewer lines and drains. There isn't anything we haven't seen! We offer prompt, professional service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Personal checks and cash are always welcome! There's no hidden fees- no trip charges or machine fees. We fix what the others miss!...

DC Enterprise NC, LLC

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi

04/27/2020

T L K.

Arrived quickly, performed repairs, quite reasonable.

Description of Work
Toilet repair and showerhead replacement.

10/19/2019

Frances M.

We were very pleased with the work! Others before them had only patched the problem and we continued having problems with the leak. Rob and sons replaced the pipe completely with better materials. They informed us of everything they were doing and really kept us in the loop.

Description of Work
Water heater pipe leak

Category plumbing,water heater repair

it was pleasure to be of service for your plumbing repair needs. Thanks for your review.

08/09/2019

rom C.

Rob arrived on time with a big smile and handshake, then went to work. He explained to me the type of blockage in the pipes and their distance. He removed the blockage and ran a test to ensure that everything was okay. Another big smile and handshake, before he left. Professional, honest, and competent. Great price! If only I could get him to work on my cars!

Description of Work
Kitchen sink grease blockage

07/25/2019

Debbie C.

Great job! Very nice, on time, paid attention to details and neatly removed old dishwasher and faucet and put new one in and tested it. Great price and they donated old dishwasher for me. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install a new dishwasher and faucet

04/11/2019

Jessica W.

I cannot say enough good things about Rob & Sons. I requested a quote from them, which I received with in 30 minutes with no high pressure to make an appointment right then and there like I that happened with every other quote I received from this venture. The appointment was made around my schedule, with after 5pm hours available, which was exactly what I needed. He arrived right on time and got straight to work, which was completed quickly. When finished, everything that was done was explained to me and all my questioned answered. The space was left clean and he offered to take the old parts out to dispose of for me. The cost +parts ended up being $75 less than any other quote I received, which was huge blessing for me since I am on a fixed income and this happened at the worst possible time. I highly recommend Rob & Sons and will be a returning customer.

Description of Work
Faucet Change

03/18/2019

Justin S.

Rob was very professional, quick, courteous, and did a great job!

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

02/09/2019

Diana R.

Paul did an outstanding job!! Responded quickly, pinpointed our problem,so professional and fixed it same day! Very reasonable price too! We've used a different company for past issue before trying Angie's list and finding Paul with Rob & Sons. He has all our business going forward.

Description of Work
New well pump bladder

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/10/2019

John G.

Great service! Very professional, did what he said and charged a very fair price for his work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installed a new hot water heater

01/03/2019

Daniel R.

Excellent friendly service, all expectations met!

Description of Work
Cleared sewer line clogged with roots

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

12/24/2018

Stephanie R.

I had called a different company to come Saturday night when my I was running the washing machine, causing the bathtub to fill with dirty water and the toilet to overflow and flood the bedroom. That company never showed, even though I checked in repeatedly and they assured me they would be by shortly. I called Rob & Sons, among some other companies, on Sunday morning. They quickly returned my call (the only company to do so) and their first move was to call the city to check their line in case that was the problem, which could be fixed at no charge to me. It turned out the city line was clear, and Rob & Sons quickly came out to my house to check my line. They were responsive, polite and very reasonably priced — even on a Sunday morning. They quickly resolved my pipe issue and even helped clean up the overflowed water in the house. I would recommend Rob & Sons to anyone with plumbing needs and will never use any other plumbing company as long as I live in the area.

Description of Work
Clearing clogged pipes

Category plumbing

Residential and Commercial Service, 24 Hour Emergency Service, Unclog Toilets, Tubs, Showers, Washing Machine Drains, Unclog Main Sewer Lines, Plumbing Repairs, Dripping Faucets, Leaking or Running Toilets, Water Heater Repairs Including Thermostat and Heating Element, Repair Leaking Pipes. Main water line repair/replacement from water meter to dwelling.

Septic tank pumping.