Rescue Roofing Specialists

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

3.7

2606 Phoenix Dr Ste 500

Greensboro, NC 27406

Additional Contact Name - Chris Edwards. Raleigh Office 6404 Falls of Neuse Rd Ste. 202, Raleigh NC 27615, Additional phone number - (919) 890-5156, (336) 618-7663 Additional Fax - (919) 890-5249.

11/20/2019

Mark D.

Rescue Roofing did my $17,000 roof two years ago. The broke two of my outdoor lights throwing roof shingles off the roof. In addition, I have called many, many times regarding a roof leak. They have twice sent people out with nothing accomplished to make the repair. Terrible customer service!!!

Description of Work
new roof installation

07/21/2018

Jerry J.

After Rescue Roofing finished job, rain water has been pouring into an electrical outlet and tripping breakers to my house. They did return and did an unsightly patch job that did not work, water still poured in outlet. James with Rescue came out and did not even use a ladder to inspect the area, but observed from ground. He stated it was hard to tell without it raining but declined use of a garden hose nearby. When I showed him a video of rain running into the outlet, he stated it was because it was a new roof and water ran off faster than an old roof. He would not say how long the new roof had to age before the problem stopped, LOL. Future contacts with him and the vice president Chris are useless, they say it is not their concern.

Description of Work
Reroofing house

05/04/2016

Anne B.

Description of Work
The work provided is good but they rescheduled five times, all at the last minute. I would probably go with someone else in the future.

04/16/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
It started with a request to inspect our roof for damage. They handled everything. They submitted the claim to the insurance company. Worked with the insurance company to review the damage and only asked that if the insurance company approved the replacement, that they get to do the work. | |Upon completion, we had some concerns and they were addressed to our satisfaction.

01/05/2015

Jill Y.

Rescue Roof Specialists did a great job for us. They inspected the roof and found we had wind damage. Our insurance company paid for a whole new roof because the shingles we had were discontinued and they could not patch it because the new shingles would not match the existing ones. We ended up getting a new roof for the price of our deductible and Rescue Roofing gave us a discount toward our deductible for letting them put a sign in our yard. When the job was done they left our yard clean and made sure there were no nails left behind on the ground.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof.

04/29/2013

William S.

After numerous inspections, dozens of photographs of damage supplied by homeowner, and THREAT OF A LAWSUIT, Rescue Roofing agreed to replace roof. Homeowner requested upgrade to better grade of shingle, ridge vents which should have been installed during original roof replacement, and ice guards. All that cost an additional $1500 in addition to original $7700 paid to have roof replaced. We feel this company learned how to business properly as a result of our case, but why should we have to go the lengths we did to get this done right. We would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Hail damaged roof. Home owner picked this company to fix/replace roof. Company hired sub-contractor to do work. Home owner had leaks and ceiling problems. Attic inspection revealed numerous nail holes and damaged decking which you see as wood support system for shingles. Rescue Roofing contract item #1 states very clearly that they will inspect and fix decking before proceeding with roofing. Clearly, they did not honor contract provisions.

04/01/2013

Jonathan A.

Seth was a pleasure to work with and a true professional. The job started on time and went off without a hitch. The new roof looks beautiful and they did a fantastic job. They have also replaced to if my neighbors roofs. I highly recommend Seth and Rescue Roofing!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

01/08/2013

Jonathan A.

Description of Work
I was in the process of purchasing my home. The inspector noticed a couple of spots where the

10/02/2012

Edwin T.

In summary, the actual work was done very neatly and cleaned up rather well, but everything leading up to and immediately following it was not a good experience. I would be able to recommend them based SOLELY on their actual labor, but I cannot recommend them when it comes to the lack of professionalism and failure to provide the requested information. Initially it went very well with the company and the sales associate compromising on inspection dates and such. Once the adjuster had confirmed the wind damage, the sales associate and me began talking about upgrades to ensure I did not have to worry about the roof later on. That's where things went down hill. No matter how many times I asked for a quote on the upgrades, I received only the base information. I was going to upgrade to 30+ yr shingles and possibly add some vents to the roof (close to $2000 upgrade for their business), but because they could never get me the information I was stuck with the standard shingle that will be damaged during the next storm season and no vents. It added insult to injury when the roofers showed up unannounced ready to replace the roof. While I was glad it happened quick, I was not happy being surprised at 7am by a roofing crew. While the company apologized for its lack of communication, it was still a frustrating event added to an already frustrating experience. After the install was finished, which was done professionally and cleaned up well, the sales associate came by my house wanting what was not covered by the insurance payment. While this may be how it is handled in their company, it lacked a large amount of professionalism. Typically, any unforeseen costs are added and a final invoice is sent to the customer at which a payment date is mandated and that's that.

Description of Work
Replaced a wind damaged roof.

06/01/2012

Phil L.

Description of Work
Tim Dalton, Gm, came out to the house to inspect the roof. Noticed wind and hail damage and the roof was entirely worn out. Suggested I call my homeowners insurance ....actually he called on my behalf ....insurance did offer up a claim on my house so my cost was actually lower....Tim supervised the entire job from start to finish ....He and his 5 man crew had everything done within a week and I couldnt be much happier .....you should at least give these people a call....compelely satisfied with the entire service...

MYNT Property Maintenance

Neal-Williams Mold Remediator/General Contractor

Enjoy the best Price and Work combined together! We have several years of experience, this gets your job done right and quickly, saving you money! Available for the North Carolina Areas. Contact us today for, Mold testing Inspection & remediation. We build decks covered porches drywall sheet rock painting electrical issues plumbing water issues under the crawlspace French ,drains, sub-pump, Demolition. We are here to provide quality service at a quality price, so give us a call! Neal-Williams.com Please call our office today for your free estimate. (336) 825-1449 or (336) 991-5252

Redemption Roofing

Our professional roofers are top-notch and committed to serving you in a timely manner, with quality craftsmanship, and commitment to 5Star customer service excellence. Redemption Roofing Company is experienced and certified to install products by GAF, IKO, OWNES CERTAINTEED, MALARKEY ROODING PRODUCTS, LOMANCO, CORNING AND TAMKO. No matter how your property was built or what your design preferences are, we will provide a customized solution. Were here for you!

Gutter cleaning, remodeling - general, roofing, siding & water & smoke damage.