Rescue Roofing Specialists

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

3.7

Additional Contact Name - Chris Edwards. Raleigh Office 6404 Falls of Neuse Rd Ste. 202, Raleigh NC 27615, Additional phone number - (919) 890-5156, (336) 618-7663 Additional Fax - (919) 890-5249....

Pristine Gutter Services LLC

Hello you guys! I'm Kenneth and I clean gutters the right way. I remove the debris from the gutters by hand, bag it up, and flush the gutters and downspouts with water to assure they are working properly. I take pride in doing the job right and satisfying my customers. If you call and get my answering service, I will get back to you. Meanwhile, please text your full name, email, and home address, that way I can look up a visual of your house online and send you a quote. That's it. Once you agree to the price then we will come out and work our magic. That simple. We will also take before and after pictures so that you can see for yourself the job has been done the right way. We service all 1-story homes and most 2-story homes. We can also change your outdoor lightbulbs! Kenneth

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Gutter Guards America

Gutter Guards America is committed to keeping homeowners off the ladder with America's best maintenance-free gutter guard, backed by quality installation and customer service. Our patented, award-winning design captures more water than other micro-mesh gutter guard systems. We fit our gutter guards over your existing gutters to eliminate leaf and debris build up, allowing your gutters to do their job and keep rainwater away from your foundation. We also install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. Made in the USA by the manufacturer of the #1 gutter guard, our gutter guards come with a lifetime transferable warranty and a no clog guarantee. You will have peace of mind knowing your gutters are protected against clogs for the lifetime of the home. And with 0% same as cash financing options, it’s never been easier to protect your entire home with Gutter Guards America. If you are tired of cleaning out your gutters, give us a call for a free no obligation estimate. The knowledgeable and professional representatives at Gutter Guards America provide free, in-home, no obligation estimates tailored to your unique needs. Call to schedule your free, zero obligation gutter guard estimate today, to eliminate gutter cleaning and say goodbye to ladders forever! Call Gutter Guards America at (800) 292-4951 to save 15% on your gutter guard install. We also offer a 10% senior and military discount.

11/20/2019

Mark D.

Rescue Roofing did my $17,000 roof two years ago. The broke two of my outdoor lights throwing roof shingles off the roof. In addition, I have called many, many times regarding a roof leak. They have twice sent people out with nothing accomplished to make the repair. Terrible customer service!!!

Description of Work
new roof installation

07/21/2018

Jerry J.

After Rescue Roofing finished job, rain water has been pouring into an electrical outlet and tripping breakers to my house. They did return and did an unsightly patch job that did not work, water still poured in outlet. James with Rescue came out and did not even use a ladder to inspect the area, but observed from ground. He stated it was hard to tell without it raining but declined use of a garden hose nearby. When I showed him a video of rain running into the outlet, he stated it was because it was a new roof and water ran off faster than an old roof. He would not say how long the new roof had to age before the problem stopped, LOL. Future contacts with him and the vice president Chris are useless, they say it is not their concern.

Description of Work
Reroofing house

05/04/2016

Anne B.

Description of Work
The work provided is good but they rescheduled five times, all at the last minute. I would probably go with someone else in the future.

04/16/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
It started with a request to inspect our roof for damage. They handled everything. They submitted the claim to the insurance company. Worked with the insurance company to review the damage and only asked that if the insurance company approved the replacement, that they get to do the work. | |Upon completion, we had some concerns and they were addressed to our satisfaction.

01/05/2015

Jill Y.

Rescue Roof Specialists did a great job for us. They inspected the roof and found we had wind damage. Our insurance company paid for a whole new roof because the shingles we had were discontinued and they could not patch it because the new shingles would not match the existing ones. We ended up getting a new roof for the price of our deductible and Rescue Roofing gave us a discount toward our deductible for letting them put a sign in our yard. When the job was done they left our yard clean and made sure there were no nails left behind on the ground.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof.

04/29/2013

William S.

After numerous inspections, dozens of photographs of damage supplied by homeowner, and THREAT OF A LAWSUIT, Rescue Roofing agreed to replace roof. Homeowner requested upgrade to better grade of shingle, ridge vents which should have been installed during original roof replacement, and ice guards. All that cost an additional $1500 in addition to original $7700 paid to have roof replaced. We feel this company learned how to business properly as a result of our case, but why should we have to go the lengths we did to get this done right. We would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Hail damaged roof. Home owner picked this company to fix/replace roof. Company hired sub-contractor to do work. Home owner had leaks and ceiling problems. Attic inspection revealed numerous nail holes and damaged decking which you see as wood support system for shingles. Rescue Roofing contract item #1 states very clearly that they will inspect and fix decking before proceeding with roofing. Clearly, they did not honor contract provisions.

04/01/2013

Jonathan A.

Seth was a pleasure to work with and a true professional. The job started on time and went off without a hitch. The new roof looks beautiful and they did a fantastic job. They have also replaced to if my neighbors roofs. I highly recommend Seth and Rescue Roofing!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

01/08/2013

Jonathan A.

Description of Work
I was in the process of purchasing my home. The inspector noticed a couple of spots where the

10/02/2012

Edwin T.

In summary, the actual work was done very neatly and cleaned up rather well, but everything leading up to and immediately following it was not a good experience. I would be able to recommend them based SOLELY on their actual labor, but I cannot recommend them when it comes to the lack of professionalism and failure to provide the requested information. Initially it went very well with the company and the sales associate compromising on inspection dates and such. Once the adjuster had confirmed the wind damage, the sales associate and me began talking about upgrades to ensure I did not have to worry about the roof later on. That's where things went down hill. No matter how many times I asked for a quote on the upgrades, I received only the base information. I was going to upgrade to 30+ yr shingles and possibly add some vents to the roof (close to $2000 upgrade for their business), but because they could never get me the information I was stuck with the standard shingle that will be damaged during the next storm season and no vents. It added insult to injury when the roofers showed up unannounced ready to replace the roof. While I was glad it happened quick, I was not happy being surprised at 7am by a roofing crew. While the company apologized for its lack of communication, it was still a frustrating event added to an already frustrating experience. After the install was finished, which was done professionally and cleaned up well, the sales associate came by my house wanting what was not covered by the insurance payment. While this may be how it is handled in their company, it lacked a large amount of professionalism. Typically, any unforeseen costs are added and a final invoice is sent to the customer at which a payment date is mandated and that's that.

Description of Work
Replaced a wind damaged roof.

06/01/2012

Phil L.

Description of Work
Tim Dalton, Gm, came out to the house to inspect the roof. Noticed wind and hail damage and the roof was entirely worn out. Suggested I call my homeowners insurance ....actually he called on my behalf ....insurance did offer up a claim on my house so my cost was actually lower....Tim supervised the entire job from start to finish ....He and his 5 man crew had everything done within a week and I couldnt be much happier .....you should at least give these people a call....compelely satisfied with the entire service...

Gutter cleaning, remodeling - general, roofing, siding & water & smoke damage.