Renewal by Andersen of Central North Carolina

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2008

Renewal by Andersen of Greensboro, NC is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Triad and Triangle. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties on products and installation in the Triad and Triangle window replacement business....

S & S SIDING INC

S&S Siding is a local company that has been here in the triad for 30 years. We have 4 experienced crews working hard give you the best job possible. Call the office at 336-222-9776 to receive your free in home estimate from the owner, Shirley Lewis. Jennifer is in the office to handle all your scheduling needs.

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi
Roofing-Pro

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222

11/15/2021

CB A.

Badly. We were worried throughout the purchasing process about use of our custom shades once the windows were replaced. We were assured that we would be able to. But on the day of installation, after having paid extra for the rehanging of the shades, one shade was broken and the others were hung above the windows (so as to not void the warranty) with the casing secured only on the top, not the bottom. We were told they would replace the broken shade a month ago, but we get no response week after week as to when this will happen. Because our windows face south and the sun is low in the sky, we cannot even use the dining room where the windows are. It's just too bright. We would recommend that you not use this company. The representatives sound so nice and promise satisfaction, but communication stops when problems begin. As for the windows, Renewal said they would match the current moldings, which are squared off throughout the house. What was installed were rounded edges and the company says they don't have squared edges. No help with this bad information.

Description of Work
window replacement and rehanging of custom shades

01/15/2018

Andrew H.

Very well. We are “frequent flyers” with Anderson. So far we have replaced 12 windows and have 8 more to go. Each time the crew is prompt, efficient, courteous, and clean. Windows are expensive but are well worth it. Much better for heat/cold transfer and sun blocking. We keep going back because we are thrilled by the outcome.

Description of Work
Replacement of 4 windows

01/09/2018

Alan S.

I love Andersen windows. The issues are the cost of their replacement-specific line versus a conventional Andersen window (about 3 X as much), and the quality of the installation. The replacement installation retains the old window trim mouldings, and the exterior trim is just covered over with a sheet metal trim that is nailed in place. Little did I know how easily water can get behind the trim and rot the underlying wood, which it did. I had to pay another firm to rip out the window trim and replace it with PVC, which is how it should have been done in the first place. With that lesson in hand, I bought conventional Andersen windows from the local distributor, hired the firm that fixed the Renewal By Andersen installation job, and had them installed properly for less than half the cost. Same Andersen windows, same quality and materials (the salesman will tell you otherwise, but it is BS; do your research and you will come to the same conclusion), for far less money.

Description of Work
Replace 25 year old windows

11/27/2017

Samira C.

Excellent product! Excellent service! Enjoyed the whole process and I love my doors!

Description of Work
Replacing exterior doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so pleased that you are happy with your new doors and that you are enjoying their value. We do everything we can do to make our customers happy from the first phone call through measure, sales and installation. That's the beauty of working with a company who manufactures and installs windows and doors! I look forward to working with you again very soon! Your Customer Care Representative, Faith

11/22/2017

Joyce F.

Everything went very well. Everyone was so nice and helpful through the whole process. We have a lot of windows and I thought it was at least a two day job. They had it all completed in one day and the windows look Great!

Description of Work
We had our windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

Dear [Member Name Removed], I'm so excited you are still loving your new windows! I am most excited that you have seen it lower your utility bill -- especially with the recent cold snap! I wish you had another Phase of windows to do so we could work together again -- how about some doors?! :) I know your schedule is very hectic so I'm glad we were able to complete your installation in one day. I hope you realize how much your "A" rating means to us. 100% satisfaction is always our goal! Don't forget I'm still your Customer Care Representative so call me anytime! Very Sincerely, Your Customer Care Representative, Faith

09/23/2017

Marc and Paula S.

The sales presentation was initially impressive, prompting us to make the purchase. The salesperson offered us a special promotion at that time. When the windows arrived, we scheduled installation for a single day. The initial installation team was due to arrive at 9am but did not show up until close to 1pm. It was necessary for them to come back the following day and they did complete the general installation at that time. There were some issues with the installation of our kitchen window, but after a couple of trials and speaking with the company about that part of the installation, they found some creative ways to fix the problem. They also agreed to fix the opening directions of one set of casing windows that did not match the others, though that part was not entirely their fault. There were some misunderstandings on both sides. The company was intent on making us feel good about the windows and the experience and took appropriate actions towards correcting all known issues. We like the windows very much and have found our energy bills have lowered since we replaced them. The window operation is very easy and they are attractive both inside and out. The company policy states they don't cover any painting or staining that would be done if parts of the frames had to be replaced, so we are still working on finishing the bare wood of one frame and a few extra shims placed to secure the windows properly. We noticed a couple of the little notch screen holders (part of the window frame) looked broken, though these are not essential to the window operation. The company is replacing those as soon as their factory order comes in. I am confident this last small issue will be resolved soon. All in all we are satisfied. We would like to give special kudos to the customer service representative, Faith Walson, who stayed on top of things and went to bat to make sure things were taken care of appropriately. Also of special note was one of the Measuring/Installation technicians, Gary Mays, who took particular meticulous care in correcting the framing problem we had in the kitchen and has overseen correction of some of the minor issues we've had. Though our sales representative did not take any specific interest in helping us resolve the issues we had, the sales manager called personally to help to facilitate some of the corrections instead.

Description of Work
We replaced all of our windows in the house with double hung and casing windows. (12 altogether.)

Category replacement windows

Hello Paula and Marc, I want to thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you on this project from start to finish. I know that we had some bumps in the road and I am so thankful that you allowed us the opportunity to make sure that you were truly pleased with the final product. Sometimes, with projects like these, the process can seem overwhelming. In this case, I'm glad that we were able to install your new windows to your ultimate satisfaction. Our work isn't done until our customers are 100% happy. With the cooler weather approaching, I am glad to know that you have already noticed a change in your energy bill! I believe you are going to love the fall and winter season this year with no more cold drafts! I am always here for you. Thank you again so much for your positive feedback! Your Customer Care Representative, Faith

09/22/2017

Amy T.

It turned out perfectly. It took them a day to finish the job. Their price was expensive. Yes, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Windows

08/28/2017

Catherine S.

It only took 2 days for all their work. They were punctual and cleaned up when they were done. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced 20 windows (including screens), 4 sliding doors, 2 front doors and 2 back doors, including storm doors.

07/03/2017

Carolyn B.

Great. Very professional and responsive. Outstanding job.

Description of Work
We had all the windows in our home replaced. They did a fantastic job.

06/26/2017

JOHN G.

This was one of the worst experiences I have had in dealing with home improvement service. The sales team is only focused on one thing, to maximize their commissions and sales. There is little focus on correctly meeting a customer's requirements vs. just "selling" for the sake of selling. I would not use this firm again for any of my upcoming home projects.

Description of Work
Needed to install a sliding door and two windows.

Category replacement windows,doors

Replacement- Windows & Doors.

Glass Repair. Skylights. Garden Windows.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing