R Flores Roofing Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

Flores Roofing has been a trusted roofing company in North Carolina for over two decades. We are proud to be a roofing contractor that our community trusts with their commercial and residential roofing projects. When we say we are the best, you don't have to take our word for it. Ask one of our loyal repeat customers, or check out our outstanding rating with the Better Business Bureau. We also install vinyl siding and seamless gutters!...

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi
All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Gutter Guards America

Gutter Guards America is committed to keeping homeowners off the ladder with America's best maintenance-free gutter guard, backed by quality installation and customer service. Our patented, award-winning design captures more water than other micro-mesh gutter guard systems. We fit our gutter guards over your existing gutters to eliminate leaf and debris build up, allowing your gutters to do their job and keep rainwater away from your foundation. We also install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. Made in the USA by the manufacturer of the #1 gutter guard, our gutter guards come with a lifetime transferable warranty and a no clog guarantee. You will have peace of mind knowing your gutters are protected against clogs for the lifetime of the home. And with 0% same as cash financing options, it’s never been easier to protect your entire home with Gutter Guards America. If you are tired of cleaning out your gutters, give us a call for a free no obligation estimate. The knowledgeable and professional representatives at Gutter Guards America provide free, in-home, no obligation estimates tailored to your unique needs. Call to schedule your free, zero obligation gutter guard estimate today, to eliminate gutter cleaning and say goodbye to ladders forever! Call Gutter Guards America at (800) 292-4951 to save 15% on your gutter guard install. We also offer a 10% senior and military discount.

01/23/2021

Alyse P.

As always, Flores Roofing provides quality roofing services, as well as quality customer service! They have been serving my commercial property over the years, yet now have also serviced my personal home and done at outstanding job in a timely and affordable manner. Could not be more grateful!

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Category roofing,chimney repair

08/01/2018

James T.

Prompt courteous good price and value has returned to fix issues with no problems. Would definitely use again

Description of Work
Metal Roof -2 houses

10/15/2017

Steven M.

They arrived at about 08:00 am and stripped the roof. they then started to piece the roof back together. only one out of 15 was able to speak english. When they put the roof back on they didn't use any flashing so the roof leaked badly. they said the roof was guaranteed for 5 years but shingles were just falling off after just a few months. I started to wonder if they used any roofing nails at all. I tried for months to get them to make it right and I only was able to contact one of them once who could barely speak english. I asked to speak to the owner and was promised that he would call me back. I waited several days and no call back. I tried to call them again but them must have caller ID because they would pick up the phone and hang it up immediately. I finally had to contract someone else to replace the missing shingles and put in some flashing to stop the leaks. where the damage was done inside to the sheet rock and walls I am slowly fixing it when I can afford to. I would strongly recommend that you find a roofer with a verifiable proven record not some one who hires jack legs off the street for labor.

Description of Work
Florez Roofing Co. Was a sub contractor working for Greensboro Housing They were contracted for a complete roof replacement. (Hire at your own risk!!)

06/08/2017

Jason S.

They did a great job and were very easy and friendly to deal with. They did what they said they would do and when they said they would do it. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Had old roof removed and new put on.

11/28/2015

Jack R.

The job went very well. No complaints at all. I would recommend Flores roofing for any residential or commercial roofing work needed. The crew did a great job of cleaning up when they were done each day. The roof is now sealed properly and should last many years. Jack Rutherford Burlington, NC

Description of Work
Removed old flat roof material and rebuilt roof with tapered insulation so the flat roof now has a double hip pitch and drains properly.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/29/2015

William E.

Outstanding! I had checked all references that Ricky Flores had provided and all checked out very well. In my 30 years in the US, I have dealt with many contractors and Ricky Flores is by far the best I have dealt with. He was clear in his communications, kept me up to date on the progress of the job etc. The team that completed the job did a excellent job, all professional and thorough. Replacing a roof is a messy business but you would not know that we had our roof replaced except for the visual. I highly recommend R Flores Roofing.

Description of Work
Removed old asphalt shingles, repaired baseboard as necessary and installed metal roof on two structures.

02/01/2015

John F.

They were responsive and did an excellent job. Over year since the work was done and no problems at all.

Description of Work
Fix leak in roof and re-shingled.

06/11/2013

Steven P.

I had them rewrite the estimate to make sure that all items I wanted were listed and spelled out with specifics. Their first estimate seemed a little generic to me, but I am a perfectionist so I had them rewrite it to my liking. They arrived on time, unloaded the supplies and went straight to work. Very hard workers and did an excellent job. The work took 2 days and I was there the whole time but never had to question anything they did. They did a great job replacing my skylights and then cleaned up everything when they were done including running a magnet over my yard to pickup any nails that were dropped from the roof. I would definitely use them again and I have already recommended them to others. I have not had any issues with the roof or skylights since they were installed.

Description of Work
Removed 2 layers of old shingles and 2 old skylights. Installed new Owens Corning 30yr Architectural shingles and 2 new Velux skylights.

09/22/2011

Lynn T.

It was excellent. They are very hard workers and do not slow down all day long.

Description of Work
We had a tree fall on our house and J Flores Roofing was one of the subcontracters called in to replace our roof. We have a two story house - three stories on the back side with a basement - and 2400 sq feet. His team came in and started at 6:30AM and worked till dusk. They were with us two full days. They were polite and quiet and respectful and Mr. Flores was constantly running a machine around the house that picked up roofing nails. They were also extremely neat. Picked up all their trash.

08/25/2011

Virgilio S.

THE ESTIMATE WAS TOO HIGH AND I HIRED ANOTHER CONTRACTOR.

Description of Work
NOTHING

Installation and repairs of shingle roofs, flat roof, seamless gutters, vinyl siding, porch repair, windows, doors, storm damage repair, insurance claims

Plumbing, concrete, brick, HVAC