Overhead Door Co of Greensboro

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2006

25 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Emergency service offered for commercial work only. Additional email - cgarnett@ohdgboro.com. Additional contact name - Christina Garnett....

Precision Garage Door

Award winning. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price

Offers by Precision Garage Door on Angi
Advanced Overhead Garage Door Service

*Currently offering a $30 garage door service call & inspection* We are veteran owned business with over 35 years of expertise in serving the Central North Carolina area with all aspects of overhead garage door repair, replacement, and installation.

Offers by Advanced Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
OnTrac Garage Doors

See our Special Deals For Angie Members! OnTrac Garage Doors provides professional garage door repair, sales and installation services for all brands of garage doors and garage door openers.

Offers by OnTrac Garage Doors on Angi

10/16/2017

It was okay. The price was very fair and product was excellent. There has been a little bit of confusion on one of my doors. It was sent with a dent and they have been working to replace it.

Description of Work
They took out the old garage doors and put in 2 new ones and replaced all of the tracks due to storm damage.

08/25/2017

We had three quotes, and they were by far the cheapest. He came and told me what it was, and I told him to go ahead and fix it. Whatever they quoted, was about $160. They gave me the quote, and they came that day. I told them to do the work, ti was the lowest quote when he gave it to me. He had the stuff right there. He was efficient. I asked if they could do it today, he said, sure. He did it, and I paid him. That was that. Everything was find. The price was good. Very professional, and very nice.

Description of Work
I received an quote. They put up a new key pad. He adjusted the garage door, so it would work well. He gave us two new remote controls that go in the cars.

08/25/2017

The gentlemen was very professional. He offered to do things that was more economical than what had been offered by other companies.

Description of Work
They gave us new controllers, and put up a new keypad. They made sure everything was in working order.

08/11/2017

They cleaned up nice after themselves.

Description of Work
They installed the new garage door.

02/04/2015

I had called a few people to repair our aging garage door and they didn't seem to be interested in helping as it was not my intention to replace the motor of the door. Plus there were others who didn't bother to call me back. I next called Overhead Door of Greensboro and to my shock someone was at my home within a hour. The motor could not be repaired and the technician gave an explanation as to why. It was old. We then knew we had to spring for a new motor and asked when he could do it. Again, to our surprise he said he had everything he needed in his truck. Two hours later we had a brand new motor, casing and openers for not only the broken door but the other one as well at what we thought was a most reasonable price........Note to the companies who balked at even calling me.......No project is too small. I highly recommend Overhead Door of Greensboro.

Description of Work
Replaced motors on both garage doors.

04/07/2014

Prompt service, knowledgeable technician, fixed garage door at a fair price.

Description of Work
Our garage door was going up and down without the remote being pushed. The technician came out and found the problem and fixed it. We thought the price was fair and the service was prompt. We have always used Overhead Door Company (20+ years) and have always been pleased with their service.

06/03/2013

Great. Larry was very personable and professional. He fixed wiring and oiled door. Garage has worked perfectly since his visit.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door which was not closing after exit

01/07/2013

Excellent service. Arrived on time. Removed old door plus some ceiling that had fallen. Installed new door in a professional and timely fashion.

Description of Work
Remove old door and install new door.

12/01/2012

I called and spoke with Chris on a Thursday and he was able to schedule an appointment for me for the following Tuesday. Ed the repair person called ahead of time to let me know he was on his way. Repaired the door and was on his way in less than 1/2 hr. I was very pleased with the customer service I was given from Chris for scheduling the appointment and for Ed being so professional.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 broken springs Put an Angle Iron to repair the top section

11/03/2012

Jim arrived right on time. Looked at the door, Saw what the problem was. Showed me the wearing of the gears. Talked to me about options when the door finally died. Took about 30 minutes. Personable, efficient. Will use the company again!

Description of Work
My garage door was stuck. Jim was efficient, knowledgeable, and quick. He had the door working in less than 30 minutes. He showed me what was wrong and said the door was old with old gears. He gave me lots of information about new openers. Told me this one should work for 3 to 6 months. No pressure to buy, But I certainly will when the time comes!

Category garage doors

Garage doors, sale, install, repairs, garage door openers, gates, grills, rolling steel doors, fire doors, counter shutters & dock equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard