Master Plumbers of NC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2013

808 Huffman Street

Greensboro, NC 27405

Master Plumbers is a full service plumbing company that provides high quality and professional plumbing services in the Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Burlington, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, and Stokesdale areas of North Carolina.

11/18/2022

Amanda W.

have worked for this company recently. I am here to warn anyone who wishes to work there or use them to stray away! They do not know how to speak to their employees with respect at all. The owner “LEE” real name Ronnie is only out for money! All he cares about is selling homeowners stuff instead of caring and taking care of their customers. The reason you homeowners can’t get an itemized invoice for a job done at your home is because he charges you an administrative parts fee, another 1-2 dispatch fees, an access fee just to get into your attic or crawl space and then the parts fee, they charge you half of your repair upfront before they will even order your part which is upsurd. Also this place charges you a dispatch fee to come out and quote you for replacements or repairs which no where else does. I went into work this morning and got a call at about 9am that my aunt who raised me had just had a stroke and died, I left and immediately went to go be with my family, at 3:42 this afternoon I get a text message from the manager not the owner telling me I was no longer employed there. I asked for a reason and was not gave one. I was told they would have my things packed for me when I return to get them not me come and pack up my desk. We were told we have to ask permission to go to the bathroom just like we were back in high school which is by OSHA law illegal. Their insurance for employees is crap as well when you pay for it but your not covered for anything until you meet their deductible. We were told to tell homeowners on the phone that our employees are drug tested and background checked but that’s a lie!!! They also take employees from salaried paid to hourly paid whenever he feels like it which again in North Carolina is illegal! The company had a paint party this past Friday 11/11/2022, my 5 year old was sick! I was asked before the end of the day by the owner Lee if I was staying and I told Lee no I was not due to my daughter being sick, I was then told by Lee that it’s a good thing she was sick it would boost her immune system! Instead of me saying anything to him I left! This company is a complete Joke!! Stay far away from them!!!

08/04/2016

Joanne S.

The company I work had used this business a year ago and was satisfied with their price and work so they decided to call them again when we needed to have the insides of a shop toilet and a handle replaced, as well as a seat on the other toilet. I called spoke to Bethany and scheduled an appointment. The plumber came last Friday asked me to sign a form stating that there is a $85.00 charge whether or not the repair is done. Fair enough. When I came back to work on Wednesday I found that this company had charged us $1226.56 to do the work!! For three hours of work!! That's right $1200.00 to fix two toilets, no clogs or leaks. Highway robbery! We are in the wrong business here. This guy Lee and his wife must be laughing all the to the bank. There was no work description on the bill, I had to call and ask for it and when it was emailed to me there still were no parts listed. Anyone want to see the actual invoice I would be happy to email it to you. I did speak to Lee about the charges and he firmly stood by them stating that his plumbers are highly experienced, drug tested and back ground checked. I don't see how this justifies price gouging. I can say they weren't taught honesty, integrity, professionalism and common sense. I would think that if they knew the charges were going to be $1226.56 they would had suggested or even offered to replace the two toilets instead. Again these are toilets in a construction shop not a million dollar home. Oh and I forgot to mention that they had to come back on Wednesday because of the high quality work they performed one of the toilets were loose and rocking, apparently it wasn't bolted down correctly. I would not suggest using this company, stay far away from them they are crooks and dishonest as the day is long. This is theft of services clearly and I will be posting this review on FB, Yelp, Angie's List as well as all social media outlet.

Description of Work
Replace the inside and handle on one toilet in shop area and replace the seat on the other

08/04/2016

Joanne S.

Description of Work
Replace the inside and handle on one shop toilet and the seat on another

Water Improvement Technologies

We specialize in knowing what’s really in your water, so we can find the most efficient and effective way to combat it. Our trained water technicians specialize in assessing your water’s current condition followed by the most efficient and effective customized solution.

2022 Super Service Award

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle ****WE DO NOT DRILL WELLS**** WE ONLY DO WELL PUMP, WELL TANK AND FILTRATION WORK Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

James Cress Jr. Water Pump and Well Services

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your plumbing services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Plumbing, Heating & Cooling