Master Plumbers of NC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2013

Master Plumbers is a full service plumbing company that provides high quality and professional plumbing services in the Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Burlington, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, and Stokesdale areas of North Carolina....

Tim Campbell

Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

Antonio remodeling & renovations

Antonio remodeling & renovations, the best you can get. Here at antonio remodeling we specialize in all home improvement, interior/exterior remodeling. We also specialize in renovations of all kinds. Our work is very professional, fast, and clean. Quality work at an affordable price.

08/04/2016

Joanne S.

The company I work had used this business a year ago and was satisfied with their price and work so they decided to call them again when we needed to have the insides of a shop toilet and a handle replaced, as well as a seat on the other toilet. I called spoke to Bethany and scheduled an appointment. The plumber came last Friday asked me to sign a form stating that there is a $85.00 charge whether or not the repair is done. Fair enough. When I came back to work on Wednesday I found that this company had charged us $1226.56 to do the work!! For three hours of work!! That's right $1200.00 to fix two toilets, no clogs or leaks. Highway robbery! We are in the wrong business here. This guy Lee and his wife must be laughing all the to the bank. There was no work description on the bill, I had to call and ask for it and when it was emailed to me there still were no parts listed. Anyone want to see the actual invoice I would be happy to email it to you. I did speak to Lee about the charges and he firmly stood by them stating that his plumbers are highly experienced, drug tested and back ground checked. I don't see how this justifies price gouging. I can say they weren't taught honesty, integrity, professionalism and common sense. I would think that if they knew the charges were going to be $1226.56 they would had suggested or even offered to replace the two toilets instead. Again these are toilets in a construction shop not a million dollar home. Oh and I forgot to mention that they had to come back on Wednesday because of the high quality work they performed one of the toilets were loose and rocking, apparently it wasn't bolted down correctly. I would not suggest using this company, stay far away from them they are crooks and dishonest as the day is long. This is theft of services clearly and I will be posting this review on FB, Yelp, Angie's List as well as all social media outlet.

Description of Work
Replace the inside and handle on one toilet in shop area and replace the seat on the other

Category plumbing

08/04/2016

Joanne S.

Description of Work
Replace the inside and handle on one shop toilet and the seat on another

Category plumbing