Make Some Space Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2013

4004 Annie Laurie Dr

Greensboro, NC 27403

We have two employees that are trained and skilled. We keep our crew small. Two very skilled carpenters. We use subcontractors rarely....

10/27/2015

Irene D.

good

Description of Work
reconstructed the playroom,some electrical, made some space

06/11/2014

Abby G.

I conacted Mr. Olson to come with me to a visit to the property in order to give me an estimate for the rehab. He was extremely nice, He informed me he was a General Contractor by trade and during the conversation I could tell that he was very professional. We discussed the modification of the staircase in this townhouse. I wanted to change the direction on how the staircase went up to the 2nd floor. He informed my that he had been the project manager for Tuscany ( townhouse community) I was interested in purchasing. He advised me that he was very familiar with the construction and possible modifications that could be performed. Unfortunately after several attempts back and forth Mr. Olson and I could not get back into visit the property. At that time the owner had decided to be difficult and not allow showings. The owner eventually took the townhouse off the market. However, Mr. Olson was extremely helpful and patient with me as I tried to schedule (3 times showings). I scheduled and cancelled, rescheduled and cancelled 3 times. He never got impatient or told me I was wasting his time. I would definitely hire him to perform any renovations. He seemed very accommodating, very responsive and appeared to know a lot about construction.

Description of Work
I contacted the provider to meet me at a potential town home I was going to purchase. During my first visit at the townhouse I saw some modifications that I would need to perform to fit my family needs.

05/02/2014

Shelby H.

They were very personable and they gave quick response and feedback for the estimate.

Description of Work
Make Some Space Inc. gave an estimate for the removal of existing floor on our bathroom and put a new wood floor.

05/14/2013

Russell P.

It went very well. We were very pleased with the work done. They always kept us informed on the status and checked on it frequently. We have plans to use them in the future again.

Description of Work
We used Make Some Space Incorporated for bathroom and laundry room remodeling.

02/21/2013

david H.

gave accurate estimate (fixed price) ordered materials and supervised unloading and stacking (lot of material for this job $6000 of hardieplank) removed gutters and downspouts (gutters were replaced by another contractor, set up by makesomespace) replaced rotted (water damage) soffit, replaced all facia, performed all trim painting. applied the hardieplank siding, cut and fit with excellent accuracy and precision. removed all construction waste, several times, as it accumulated. two men most days, heavy doors to second story took three. total job was about 3 weeks as expected. respectful of property. painted front door as a courtesy. repainted interior trim as required by replacement of doors. they are thorough. both guys skilled craftsmen.

Description of Work
applied hardieplank siding to house. replaced 3 doors. replaced rotted wooden windowsill

Category remodeling

Jp Cortes painting

With 20 yrs of experience, JP Cortes Painting has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride, is apparent in every project we complete. Call JP Cortes Painting, today and we will be there in your time of need.

Mop's Pressure Washing

Locally owned, operated and insured pressure washing for homes, driveways, sidewalks, RVs or Tractor Trails, and decks. All your pressure washing needs, no job too big or too small. Free estimates.

Diaz Painting

Interior and exterior painting pressure washing popcorn ceiling removal and put popcorn ceiling clean gutters fix damage walls and ceiling Thanks

Check, Visa

Framing, trim, drywall, electrical, countertops, painting, siding, tiling, maintenance, porches, windows, fences, remodelling of kitchens & bathrooms.