Little Guys Movers

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

3501 Burlington Rd

Greensboro, NC 27405

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

08/14/2017

Daniella S.

We had communication difficulties. I contacted them when I tried to make reservations. I was talking to someone on the phone and we got cut off. I was not able to speak to the person again and I had to explain to someone the same information again. The second thing is they called a couple of days to confirm the move. I called to confirm the move and I got a panicked call, saying we haven't heard from you. So, the person I confirmed with did not confirm my move.

Description of Work
Moving services.

07/19/2017

Caroline A.

The moving team called ahead to let me know they were on their way, showed up promptly and were professional the entire time. They were efficient and moved quickly and safely. The pricing structure was unique...based off item and not time...which I really appreciated. I've hired plenty of movers before and mostly always felt like my time was, at least at some point, taken advantage of for extra money. I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat, and will refer to everyone!

Description of Work
Residential moving

11/27/2015

Alan L.

Description of Work
they cancelled my scheduled move and moved it to another day without consulting me so i ended up cancelling the service and hiring someone else

10/21/2015

bob P.

Description of Work
5 young men, ( all built like I used to be) showed up the very second they were scheduled. they loaded, moved, and when they were done gave me a bill lower than the estimate. I had moved many of the smaller items before they arrived and they removed them from the bill without me having to ask.

06/02/2015

Douglas H.

The movers arrived on time and were very polite and explained all the details of the move. They worked very efficiently and professionally. They took great care with the furniture and the interiors of both houses, no ding marks. They were flexible when we added extra items that weren't included in the quote. Total move took about half a day. I would highly recommend this mover.

Description of Work
Provided moving services for my home; 3 bedroom, living room, kitchen, and dinning room.

03/03/2015

MaryAnn D.

They were very flexible about scheduling. Due to delays in our construction we had to reschedule several times with no problems. 4 men arrived even earlier that morning than planned and immediately got to work. They were professional and kind to everyone. This is especially noteworthy because our elevator stopped working for 2/3 of the day and they had to carry furniture and equipment up several flights of stairs. We were very pleased with Trey, Erick, Clayton and Josh and would not hesitate to recommend or hire them again.

Description of Work
Moved our entire office from one building to another...9 rooms + to move including heavy copiers.

09/05/2014

mark P.

It went well! They were very polite and helpful. I would highly recommend them and definitely use them in the future if I need to.

Description of Work
The moved us to our new location.

06/10/2014

robert H.

Excellent service. Their price was substantially lower than a competitor's price. They showed up on time with 4 guys. Everything didn't fit in the first truckload so they unloaded and went back for the remaining few items. The combination of price and service was an excellent value. I would recommend them highly and certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Moved our our furniture and household items to new home.

A+ Labor Solutions

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by A+ Labor Solutions on Angi
    Virtues Moving Company

We service local and long distance moving. We really know moving. All of our movers are trained and certified. We are license by the state of North Carolina and as well as the Federal Motor Carrier to move house holds goods. We make moving easy at a fair price. Free no obligation quote. Full time professional providing dependable service.

Freelance Movers

We are a locally owned moving company who focus on getting our clients belongings moved swiftly and safely. We are all about providing high quality moving experience for an affordable price!

Moving, Moving Supplies, Storage, Piano Moving, Loading & Unloading