Junkyard Dogs

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2007

Junk Removal and Hauling...

Dizzy's Trash Out

Offers by Dizzy's Trash Out on Angi

08/02/2020

My realtor recommended this company. Beware. They were suppose to come at 3 pm & called to ask to come early. I waited but had to go back to work. I sent a Thad the pictures of what needed to be hauled off. I let his guys in via Ring. They removed my deck grill by carrying it through the house, scratched my floor, took papers, pictures, & items off the wrong desk. When they were made aware Thad th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away household items

12/26/2016

Perfect. No problems hauling most anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move unwanted stuff from house.

10/21/2016

The "can do" attitude and the value for the service is unbeatable. That's why I this team gets my repeat business. My only concern: that these strong young men will hurt their backs hauling things solo instead of partnering up :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several large items that need to be removed: broken metal basketball stand, waterlogged jacuzzi top, heavy printer, queen mattress, and a substantial pile of broken yard furniture and hoses, old electronics and and some miscellania.

08/13/2016

Excellent! The guys arrived about 10 minutes early and worked very hard. I was impressed by the way they did their very best to compact all the material on their truck which kept my expense to a minimum (i.e. they broke the desk into fairly small, flat pieces).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed misc scrap construction materials removed from various places around my yard and a large desk removed from inside my house.

12/30/2014

The service was excellent. The team responded quickly when I called for a quote. The pick up was quick and everyone was professional and considered of my home when moving items out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old appliances, moving boxes, and light fixtures

CATEGORY hauling services

Light demolition, shed and detached garage removal, renovation debris removal & new construction debris removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express