Jp Cortes painting

Founded 2010 •

5706 Gatestone Dr

Greensboro, NC 27406

With 20 yrs of experience, JP Cortes Painting has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride, is apparent in every project we complete. Call JP Cortes Painting, today and we will be there in your time of need....

interior painting (7)house painting (7)drywall (6)cabinet refacing (1)

01/11/2021

GENE W.

Very happy. Met me for free quote. Set up appointment date showed up on time if not a little early. Completed same day. Did a great job painting kitchen cabinets and a bedroom.

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets and bedroom

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

11/22/2020

Marc N.

They did a superb job. Everything was covered and protected. Arrived when they said they would. Used quality materials and knew what they were doing. I was particularly impressed with the prep work they did prior to painting. Absolutely no hesitation in using them again or recommending them.

Description of Work
Painting Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Hallway. Also Painted Kitchen Cabinets and Bath Vanity.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Review for Jp Cortes painting  - 5706 Gatestone Dr, Greensboro, NC - 39041249

06/17/2020

Donna W.

They did such a wonderful job. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Painting a drop ceiling

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/02/2020

Rick A.

JP Cortes Painting was awesome. The responded to my request right away, They came that day and looked at the job and gave me a price. Two days later they arrived when they said they would and knocked the job out very quickly. I would definitely hire them gain.

Description of Work
Outside shutters painted

Category drywall,house painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/25/2020

Chris B.

I have hired JP Cortes Painting off and on for 4 years for my home projects (painting a large deck, a concreate front porch, power washing projects). I never had them do any inside painting project, but would not hesitate to have them do it when/if needed. They are very profesional, do exceptional quality work, clean up after the work is done, are honest, friendly, the price is right, and true to their word/contract. I have also noticed over the 4 years, they have very little or no turnover of employees. Call them! You will be impressed. Best regards!

Description of Work
Power washed the outside of the house, brick walls, sidewalks, and driveway

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

05/18/2020

MARGERY R.

JP Cortes painting did an AMAZING job! They were the best price after receiving 4 bids. The painters were extremely kind and clean and showed up at the exact time the noted. The painters were even concerned about cleaning up around them even though it was not necessary as my home had so much renovation going on. Truly an amazing company, amazing employees, great pricing and more importantly, they did an amazing paint job and in a short period of time. STRONGLY recommend JP Cortes for painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting on single family home.

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/23/2020

Greg D.

Excellent. Started project when he said he would. Did a thorough job and came back for touch up with no delay.

Description of Work
Painted 2600 square feet home

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/16/2020

Bobby E.

These guys are very professional and care about the end result of your project. I was remodeling my bathroom and decided to hire them for the difficult task of finishing drywall. I hung the Sheetrock and they finished it by taping, mudding, and sanding. They made my DIY hanging look like a pro hung the Sheetrock. They did an outstanding job and my wife and I are already looking forward to our next project so we can have them come out.

Description of Work
Drywall Finishing

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Review for Jp Cortes painting  - 5706 Gatestone Dr, Greensboro, NC - 38501788

04/14/2020

Charlane H.

The job went so smoothly! They did a beautiful job. They pressure washed, caulked, primed, painted and washed all the windows afterward. We are so pleased with the job they did. I am giving their business card to a friend that needs work done. We will also call on them again.

Description of Work
2 story house painted

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

02/13/2020

Sandra N.

JP Cortes painting was great. They were on time and worked late to complete painting my House Trim and garage With the best grade pant offered by Sherwin -Williams .They presure wash the trim and also the Chimney , Which was not included in the price. I would definitely hire them again. They also were the best price of my 3 estimates,

Description of Work
Painting house and garage.

Work Completed On 12/15/2019