Johns Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

Johns Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. has been servicing the Triad area for over 35 years. Greg Johns started the company back in 1974 with only one thing in mind—quality plumbing, heating, and air conditioning combined with superior customer service. See website for current specials and promotions. We have been in business for 40 years, with over 50 employees serving the Triad and surrounding areas....

Master Services

Master Services is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties you can rest assured we have the best solution available on the market to fix your problems permanently.

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi
Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

01/22/2020

Russell B.

They were prompt, they were on time, they were very business like, they immediately went to work and clear the blockage on the line.

Description of Work
They unplugged the main sewer line from the house to the city connection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad to hear that we were able to get everything taken care of for you.

10/11/2017

Howard C.

Fine. Nice and professional. Very good job.

Description of Work
Water pump pressure switch.

Category plumbing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. We always enjoy hearing that our customers are happy with our services. Should you have any issues with the work we provided, do not hesitate to call us. All of our work comes with a 1 year warranty. Thanks

09/25/2017

Wendy M.

I'd give them all "A's". I'd continue to use them. I also got my last air conditioner from them because they had the best price. They are reliable.

Description of Work
Toilet back up.

Category drain cleaning

09/25/2017

Wendy M.

I had estimates from 2 companies and the reason Johns got it was because they were less expensive. But both companies were both good and communicated the details very well. The only reason they got it was the pricing. They've done work for my daughter and my son and a bunch of other people I know. It would be an "A" all the way through. I would continue to use them.

Description of Work
Install new furnace and air-conditioner.

11/02/2016

Doug C.

I have used Johns Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for a couple of decades. I think they are good enough because I keep using them.

Description of Work
For plumbing, we use Johns Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. They have done minor stuff for me, fixing this leak and fixing that leak.

10/31/2016

Celeste M.

It went well. Haven't had anymore issues with air conditioner

Description of Work
Area fixed on air conditioner

07/14/2016

John O.

I think the work was a little bit slow and I know they were very busy at that time. I would recommend them. We have used them for years. So, I have no problem.

Description of Work
We use Johns Plumbing for plumbing.

04/20/2016

Tanaz S.

Johns Plumbing did a great job diagnosing the problem and quickly replacing the worn out sewer pump with one they had in stock on a Saturday evening. They came out soon after the initial call to report water backed up in our basement washer and dryer room. Thanks for quick and efficient job.

Description of Work
fixed clogged basement drains by replacing worn out sewer pump

Category plumbing,wells

Thank you for the kind words. We will make sure that the Technicians who came out are properly recognized for the job well done.

07/18/2015

Susan R.

Upon returning from a business trip, the babysitter informed me that the AC went out the night before. I have used Johns Plumbing for plumbing issues and have received prompt and professional service. I contacted Johns this evening when I realized the issue was more than just pushing a reset button. Johns had a technician at my home in less than an hour on a weekend. Unfortunately, the issue was as bad as I had feared: my 16 year old unit won't hold any coolant and needs to be replaced. They are postponing charging me the $95 for the service call - if I purchase the new unit from Johns, the fee for the weekend service call will be waived. No, I don't have any AC yet, but the tech was prompt, did what he could, and I'm hoping to have a new AC unit after the weekend.

Description of Work
AC Repait

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were with our Technician's prompt response time and also thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with your HVAC needs. I checked with our HVAC department and it appears that we did go ahead install a new AC unit for you. Thank you again for the wonderful review and enjoy your new AC unit.

11/11/2014

Kimberly B.

About 10 years ago, I had an A/C issue. I had another company come out and they told me I needed a whole new system. I found John's and called about a second opinion. They came out and looked at my system, and you will not believe this. They took the cover off my thermostat, and blew the lint off of it, and it has worked ever since. I have used them for HVAC issues and plumbing issues and I will continue to use them because they are honest and reliable and are not just out to get my money. I trust them.

Description of Work
Air conditioning and plumbing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Johns Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 8496

Greensboro, NC 27419

Heating & Air Conditioning – Heat Pumps, Gas & Oil Furnaces, Boilers, Electronic Air & HEPA Filters, UV Lights, Humidifiers, & Custom Controls. Plumbing – Indoor & Outdoor Faucets, Toilets & Urinals, Sump Pumps, Water & Sewer Replacement, Well Pump, Isolation & Main Valve Lines, Backflow Prevention & Testing, Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Water Pipes & Waste Lines, Frozen & Split Pipes, Video Camera & Locating Systems, Drain Cleaning, Water Main & Sewer Line Replacement, & Water Reclamation.

Refrigeration Service.