John Beale Plumbing Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2006

ADDITIONAL NAME BEALE JOHN PLUMBING COMPANY INCORPORATED...

Tim Campbell

Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Able Sewer & Drain Cleaning

We Specialize in most drainage problems including Drain pipe video inspection and locating, Clear Blockage, Commodes, Sewer lines, Drains, Sinks, Lavatories, Septic Tanks lines, Air conditioning drains & Appliance Drains.

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric is a full service plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality contractor, serving families in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the surrounding areas since 1920. They specialize in routine maintenance, repairs, and installation services. They have a wide range of solutions for heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. They provide emergency repairs for plumbing, air conditioning, and heating needs.

Offers by Pro Plumbing Air & Electric on Angi

09/25/2017

Trish I.

.They were expensive, that's all. It was quoted with like $1000 for the checkup and there's a liner on each foot. Someone else did for $300. The experience was good when they came out. Their responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism was good. The pricing was too high, when I get a fireplace I'd have a hookup down and the gas lines all over so it wasn't going to be that much.

Description of Work
Came out and did an estimate.

Category plumbing,fireplaces

06/07/2017

Rick Y.

Fantastic customer service!! Excellent job performed on our bathroom, very friendly and caring workers. I will have no hesitation if n calling no them again

Description of Work
Bathtub, Shower, water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

10/23/2015

Dan E.

John did a superb job of repairing our supply valves and installing a new bathroom faucet!

Description of Work
Repaired leaking supply valves and installed new faucet.

04/10/2015

Sheri R.

He thoroughly inspected all of our pipes, and he didn't think any of them needed replacing. If ever there was a time for a contractor to take advantage of a customer this would have been a perfect opportunity for him to say we needed to replace all of our plumbing. While he was at our house we had him cap a valve that was left dripping, and cap off several other valves, etc. so that it would be easier for the cabinet installers to put in new cabinets. He did some other plumbing prep work to make it easier for the tile installer lay the tile floor around the toilet in the bathroom. We will definitely use him to hook everything back up with the renovations are finished. Very dependable and honest!

Description of Work
After removing some water damaged drywall ceiling, we had John Beale come to look at all of the exposed plumbing pipes to see if any needed replacing.

02/26/2015

Michael S.

It was great. He came in the same day. We showed him what had to be done and then he did it. His service cleanup is excellent. He cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
I used John Beale Plumbing Company to install a toilet for me.

02/20/2015

Teresa C.

Called within 30 minutes and was extremely helpful and pleasant

Description of Work
With the freezing temperatures, the well for our home froze and I was looking for options to get unfreeze the pipes. I had been trying some solutions all day and finally decided to call a plumber. John gave me some suggestions over the phone, and within 30 minutes, I had running water again. I didn't need his services this time, but when I do need a plumber, I'll definitely give him a call.

10/13/2014

Bronwyn V.

John and his employees spent 3 days to do the work. They were on time every day, worked very hard the whole time they were here and the only time they took a break was to eat lunch and they just sat in our driveway to do that, didn't even leave! They are all polite, kind and honest and we would never use anyone else. John always responds to calls quickly and comes as soon as he can. We never had to call him back after something he fixed. He does everything right the first time! Impeccable work! It really wouldn't matter how much it cost, that's how much we trust him and his work! Thanks, John!

Description of Work
re-plumb our entire house and install a new, tankless water heater.

05/07/2014

Laura R.

Everything went as planned. No surprises.

Description of Work
We did a kitchen remodel and a bathroom remodel. John did all the work for the plumbing in our shower and for the new pot filler and garbage disposal in our kitchen. They also put an extension in for the toilet in our half bath

07/22/2013

Bronwyn V.

John is always on time and pleasant. He cleans up after himself, is polite, kind and a hard worker. We always use him for plumbing troubles! He sent one of his workers to install the shower pan and John did the plumbing work. Great job and no complaints! Prices are very reasonable!

Description of Work
Moved drain for new shower, installed a shower pan and new plumbing.

07/21/2013

Judy G.

Nice guy. Competent, professional, hard worker. I liked him. There are many plumbers on Angie's List with a grade A, but also he was recommended to me by a neighbor. Not sure about the pricing.....I have only one other time I used a plumber several years ago at a different location. Without comparisons, I don't know how competitive his pricing is. Left all work areas clean. I WILL DEFINITELY CALL ON HIM AGAIN WHENEVER I NEED ANY WORK DONE.

Description of Work
Replaced guts of 3 toilets, fixed leak in 1 toilet with new bowl gasket and replaced flush valve, installed new shower head that I provided, fixed leaking washing machine hook-ups by replacing the hot and cold washer valves.

PLUMBING, PLUMBING-DRAIN CLEANING

John Beale Plumbing does not offer any drain cleaning service.