HART APPLIANCE CENTER

With Angi since January 2009

4.2

2201 PATTERSON ST

Greensboro, NC 27407

Hart Appliance has been in business for over 55 years. We sell GE, Whirlpool, Dacor, Sub-Zero/Wolf, Asko, Speed Queen, Bertazonni, Fisher-Paykel, U-Line, Marvel, and Miele. These manufacturers handle kitchen and laundry appliances. Come in to see us for all your cooking and laundry needs....

10/26/2016

Capri B.

When the installer arrived, the oven would not fit. The installer was concerned and apologetic about the mistake, and he tried his best to find a solution. The original salesman, when contacted by the installer, was too busy with sales inside the store to be at all helpful. He seemed unconcerned about his mistake and uninterested in helping to rectify the situation, although the installer was willing to stay until we could solve the problem. At this point, it had been two weeks since I purchased the oven. In the end, the salesman offered a lesser value oven at the same price as the first oven. His final offer was to waive the installation fee, but he still offered the lesser value oven at the same price as the original oven. The installer was terrific, Hart Appliance sales guy, not so much. Frustrating.

Description of Work
We needed to replace a double electric wall oven. The original was installed 13 years ago in custom cherry cabinets. Double ovens have increased in size, so we knew it would be complicated to find a replacement that would fit our cabinets. I brought the cut-out dimensions and photos to Hart, and the salesman, Steve, helped make a selection that he believed would fit into the space.

06/16/2015

Sandra M.

Category appliance repair

06/12/2015

Patricia F.

02/25/2013

Anette O.

The sales person was very attentive and showed me around. They did match a price for one of my appliances that I got somewhere Else so it pay's to negotiate.

Description of Work
Bought appliances for a new house

Category appliance sales

11/29/2012

D. Alan S.

Great experience. Originally called to get information as I knew the information I was seeking would not be available over the phone from the big box home improvement stores. And I thought I'll get the information I need and then purchase the double oven at a big box store to save money. Dave was most helpful over the phone. Patient and very educational, he walked me through the measurement process, told me what size I could buy and over 3 recommendations. I did my price research and lo and behold, Harts was priced better than any of the big box home stores! Took my wife with me to the store where Dave showed us the unit and carefully explained everything. He was able to set up the install within 48 hours using a local, outstanding installer, Appliance Solutions.

Description of Work
Purchased a double wall oven

Category appliance sales

08/18/2010

Laura C.

Product was wonderful, contracted installer was wonderful....sales staff was very indifferent.

Description of Work
Purchased Gas cooktop and had it installed.

06/08/2010

Cary T D.

I called to inquire regarding repair of a non functioning 12 year old Asko dishwasher. It took three calls to get a response, but I was given an apology for the delay, and when I did talk to the service people it was given straight-forward and helpful advice and analysis. The man in the service department talked me through deciding whether to replace or repair as it was pretty clear any repair was going to cost more than $250 to $300. I decided to have a new Asko installed as the unit has been very quiet and cleaned well. The showroom carries quite a few quality appliances, and I was able to see and compare the unit I wanted and order at a good price. It is possible the price might have been a few dollars less elsewhere, but the operation inspired confidence in the store and service people which is worth a lot to me. The unit was delivered exactly on time as promised and I was very impressed with the professionalism of the installation people. After the old machine was removed It was found that a proper electrical plug needed to be installed, and I was not charged more than the quoted price for installation, which was a reasonable $120 including delivery, installation and hauling the old dishwasher away. I would definitely buy from the store in the future and would ask for the same installation people at that time. I would recommend Hart Appliance to friends just as they were recommended to me by friends.

Description of Work
Telephone Inquiry to Service Dept., shopping in showroom and subsequent delivery and installation of new dishwasher.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

John Michael & Associates Inc.

John Michael & Associates Inc. is an In-Home Appliance Repair Company that is Factory Authorized, Certified and Specializes on LG, Samsung, Haier, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Speed Queen Products. In addition we also Repair All Major Brand Appliances, Refrigerators, Freezers, Washing Machines (Front Load and Top Load), Dryers, Dishwashers, Ranges and Microwaves and Support Extended Warranties for Products bought from Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy and other Appliance Retail Dealers

Luis Manchola -Appliance Repair

Luis Manchola -Appliance Repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, Financing Available

APPLIANCE SALES AND SERVICE. We service the appliances we sell.