Guy P Harty Plumbing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2008

1 employee. No subs.Cost determined by hourly rate....

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC provides all plumbing services in the Asheboro, NC and surrounding area. Put your trust in us for all of your plumbing and heating needs! Please call us or click for an estimate today

Fidelis Contractors

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Septic Installation, Clearing & Grading, Demolition, Driveway Installation, Stormwater Systems Installation, Culvert pipes, Etc.

Bodenheimer Plumbing Service Inc

As a 3rd generation company with many long-term staff and technicians, even our longest standing customers can feel part of the family environment. Our dedication to building relationships rather than making a quick sale has made us one of the most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Triad. Our residential plumbing services encompass anything to do with your home’s plumbing system. Simply stated, if water runs through it, or should, we have you covered. In addition, we also provide gas line installation and repair. If you are having any issues with water, sewer or drain lines, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it effectively and efficiently. At Bodenheimer Plumbing Services, Inc., we are ready to help with any remodeling projects such as kitchens, baths and laundry rooms, or the relocation of water lines and sewer lines. Our services for commercial properties include installations, upfits, upgrades, repairs, and any other commercial plumbing situations you are facing. If you need any type of changes to your building’s plumbing system to keep up with your growing business, don’t hesitate to contact us.

03/29/2017

Great! Everything went very well. We were very happy with the work performed.

Description of Work
Needed to remove old dishwasher and install new one, remove garbage disposal, remove old kitchen sink and install new one, install new kitchen faucet, and fix toilet.

02/24/2016

Mr. Harty and his helper arrived on time. We discussed the problem areas and they immediately went to work. The work was done very quickly and I thought his charges to be very fair. I expect to use Mr. Harty again in the future. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Adjusted packing on Water Heater Cutoff, Replaced Trap beside washer, replaced hot and cold water supply for washer. Replaced outside faucet. checked leaking sink faucet.

10/28/2015

We had a few 'scheduling' conflicts, but since we were not in a hurry, this was not a problem. When we finally got together, Guy and Joe efficiently changed the sink faucets and advised us that the problem we had with the shower was caused by the shower head itself (which we changed ourselves later in the day).

Description of Work
Installed three (3) bathroom sink faucets and inspected a tub/shower 'head' for low water flow. The $235.00 was labor only.

05/29/2015

This is a very professional company. We have used Guy's services repeatedly since moving to NC two years ago. He does the job right the first time and his prices are very reasonable. If you need a great plumber, call Guy. My husband and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repaired shower water regulator, installed sink basket in kitchen.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/11/2015

The toilet that was broken was the main toilet in the house. Mr. Harty worked us in his schedule for the day. He arrived on time, fixed the toilet, and installed a shower head in addition. I appreciate his quick response.

Description of Work
Installed new flushing mechanism in a toilet.

03/06/2015

Once again, Guy Harty has done an OUTSTANDING job for us! He replaced our garbage disposal, replaced the flushing parts in two toilets, and replaced the vanity and faucet, all in a very short time and at a reasonable costs. He also found that the drain line needed to be cleared & called Vortex Drain (also on Angie's List) to take care of this issue for us. Guy is an excellent example of the great ...

Description of Work
Replaced disposal Repaired two toilets Replaced vanity & faucet

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,drain cleaning

09/26/2014

Guy showed up on time and performed quality work. He was very professional and even offered a couple of tips on my current project. I will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Excellent service!

07/25/2014

Not only does Guy do good work but he is straightforward about the problem. When I called about repairing my toilet he told me I needed a new one (not a surprise) and then gave me some recommendations about what to look for in a new one. I wanted a faucet replaced because it leaked, was hard to turn off, etc. but he explained the existing faucet was a better quality than anything new and fixed the...

Description of Work
On this visit Guy worked on a serious clog in my kitchen sink. I live in an older home and many of the pipes have hardened deposits that cause problems from time time. I have used Guy several times for various home plumbing projects including installing a new toilet, replacing and repairing faucets and clearing drains. He has always been prompt and efficient in his work.

07/02/2014

Vey well. I like Mr. Harty. He is an interesting personality, a Marine, and from New York City. He does a god job and knows his business.

Description of Work
Fixed kitchen sink and waterline to the refrigerator

06/17/2014

All went well - we are pleased.

Description of Work
fixes a leaky toilet and installed an small electric hot water heater to solve a hot water problem in the kitchen. Also installed a new shower head that my 5' 3" daughter-in-law can adjust without standing on a stool.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,home remodeling

Repair and remodeling water heaters & gas lines.