Greenworx

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2009

We are a full service landscaping company with a focus on horticulture. We strive to provide a professional service while putting the relationship with the client at the center of our attention. Doing what is right for our client and the landscape is what makes us the perfect partner for your landscape project or ongoing maintenance....

HydroPro Exterior Home Solutions

HydroPro Exterior Home Solutions

First impressions are everything, and HydroPro Exterior Solutions knows how to do the job right! With lightning fast and friendly customer service, unbeatable low rates, and quality service, we do the job right so you donʼt have to. Now offering: - Home Cleaning - Patio/Deck - Driveways - Sidewalks/Walkways - Roofs/Gutters - Fences - Solar Panels Call, text, or email us today for a FREE no obligation quote!

11/11/2015

I am blown away!  I will always call this company first.  So from beginning to end, here is how it went.  Two Saturday's ago, I contacted several providers through the email feature on Angie's List, to get estimates on getting some holes dug (about 20) so I could plant trees and shrubs that I had already bought and had delivered. Very soon, on the same day, Caleb called me, and spent a long time t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed trees and grasses, ran a line off my sprinkler system for the new plants, and provided estimates for mulch.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel

03/12/2015

Haven't heard from him after several email attempts. Guess he did want the work?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out twice; looked, talked, measured.

CATEGORY lawn service

03/10/2015

They usually come through like late October or early November. The one thing I like about them that I haven't like about other guys is they just come and mow the lawn, they don't bother me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Greenworx to mow the lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

10/24/2014

He makes it simple for me. I only have to call him and I trust everything will be handled and taken care of. I can get 2 guys for $25/hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all the landscaping for homes that I stage before a sell.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all the landscaping for homes that I stage before a sell.

CATEGORY landscaping

lawn care, aerating, seeding, fertilizing, core plugging, tree care, landscape design and installation, fences, decks, swing sets, play structures for children, pergolas, compost bins, rain barrels, mulch and pine needles, rain gardens, bobcat work & french drains.