Gilfred Technical Community College

With Angi since June 2010

Additional fax numbers - (336) 819-2015, (336) 819-2013. Additional e-mails - bhashworth@gtcc.edu, mmmcclaren@gtcc.edu....

Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

07/06/2010

They failed to provide me with an advisor. They failed to follow their own mission statement. Their mass negligence caused me years to be able to get me a 2 year degree. They failed to do their job as instructors and administrative.

Description of Work
I attend school here for a while.

Category Uncategorized