Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

4.4

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Hammer Hill Computers

Hammer Hill Computers

Hammer Hill Computers is made up of the best and brightest minds in the information technology industry. With over 100 years of combined experience and an infinite knowledge base, we are confident that we can exceed your expectations. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. Our techs can work with just about any technology that your business would encounter. Our services include computer repair, cyber security, Voice Over IP, Network Maintenance, and Home & Business Automation.

01/07/2016

Technician arrived promptly and immediately addressed issues regarding my new computer. Resolving these, we worked on some more specific problems I was having (being a new user of Windows 10). A promised e-mail recapitulating our session has yet to arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a comprehensive tutorial on the use of a new computer with Windows 10 installed

CATEGORY computer repair

08/02/2015

He was very professional and thorough; he even covered things that I wouldn't have thought were part of the service at no cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Confirmed the proper set up and installation of the TV.

CATEGORY home theater design,tv sales

11/04/2014

They had the best selection and prices.  Delivery was as stated and the two installers were courteous, considerate, and seemed to be well trained.  They answered questions and made required electrical connections.   The order process was very smooth and delivery just as advertised.  Would purchase from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased appliances from Best Buy.

05/20/2013

I bought the dishwasher and then the next week I read a Best Buy ad and it had free installation. I brought the ad into the store and they refunded my install fee

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new dishwasher

05/30/2012

The experience was great. There were no kinks or issues. I would use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a refrigerator from them.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available