G I Kleaning Services Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2012

Awards & Badges

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

5400 Strasburg Dr

Greensboro, NC 27407

GI Kleaning Services, Inc, provides weekly, biweekly and monthly, move-in/move-out, construction clean-up and carpet cleaning. We bring our own equipment and supplies. We are honest, reliable and trustworthy, insured and bonded. Award wining! call us at 336-862-3191...

house cleaning (229)floor cleaning (37)blind cleaning (37)window cleaning (17)tile installation (11)pressure washing (1)carpet cleaning (22)

04/09/2021

Fabulous such a sweet group of hard working folks. Appreciate all they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2021

Thank you sir we appreciate it!!

04/02/2021

My homes dynamic changed a year ago to add my sister and her Aussie with 2 cats. I had 2 cat. Well the hair went everywhere and we tried to keep up. I knew a cleaning crew was the only answer. Maria came with her crew and a whirlwind of clean was left behind! I don't have hair or dust on surfaces ! My kitchen is shining inside and out. I have rehired them to return to keep it this way. You can't g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning- deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2021

Thank you so much ma’am we appreciate it!!!

03/23/2021

Great experience! The team arrived on time and everyone was friendly, yet professional. They did an awesome job and I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

Thank you sir much ma’am we appreciate it !!!

03/11/2021

Outstanding! Recently purchased a new home that had been vacant for over a year. After spending a day trying to clean it on our own, we were completely overwhelmed. We knew it needed a good scrubbing when we purchased the house but did not realize the extent until we started cleaning. I was not looking forward to moving into our new home. Thankfully I found G I Kleaning Services! They did an AMAZI...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor to ceiling deep cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Thank you so much ma’am!!!

03/11/2021

Excellent they were on time and the hourly rate was very reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean home

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Thank you sir we really appreciate it a lot!!!

03/10/2021

We contacted this company with a last minute cleaning request so we could get our house listed on the market. They were professional, prompt and very accommodating. We had 5 pets and had smoked in the house prior to moving out. They were able to get the residue off the cabinets and completely removed the smell of smoke and pets from the entire house. They cleaned the blinds, windows, lighting fixt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning On Empty House To Put On Market

CATEGORY blind cleaning,ceramic tile,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

Thank you ma’am we truly appreciate it a lot !!!

02/03/2021

Excellent! Professional and thorough. Flexible scheduling. They are worth every penny!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

Thank you sir we really appreciate it a lot !!

11/16/2020

Excellent. Very professional. Stayed on task.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

Thank you ma’am , Happy Thanksgiving!!

10/16/2020

I contacted the representative that answered the phone a couple of times and he gave me a estimated time we could meet and review the project and then he never came or followed up with a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean office space

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

We just spoke and I explained the reason why I wasn’t able to come over for an estimate COVID-19 has made it difficult in many ways thank you for understanding ma’am

09/24/2020

It went well and all the above was accomplished within 1 hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vacuuming, dusting/polishing, blinds cleaning, cleaning bathroom & kitchen, mopping kitchen, bathroom, entryway and hall.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you ma’am we truly appreciate it !!!

Residential cleaning and Commercial cleaning . One time cleaning , weekly , bi-weekly once a month , move out/in cleaning , post construction clean-up jobs windows,carpet cleaning, pressure washing and power washing and house washing