Fire and Ice heating and cooling

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

4.4

4626C W Market St West Market St

Greensboro, NC 27407

Bringing a cost effective and quality service to the triad area....

07/16/2020

Fawzy F.

He did not repair the A/C but said he fixed it, that the drain was clogged and that he unclogged it. the weather afterwards was cool, so it was not as hot, the A/C was working at a partial efficiency , then when the weather got hot, it did not cool the place even while working ALL the time. Contacting him to come back were not successful and he never returned the phone calls or messages left for him.

Description of Work
A/C repair

06/22/2018

Amy K.

The tech was really nice and cleaned out the entire venting system. He also took it apart and verified it was completely clear. He also tested out the air flow after the cleaning was done. He did all of this in about an hour and cleaned up all materials before leaving.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Clean Out

Category air duct cleaning

04/22/2018

blake B.

Joseph was fantastic to work with and extremely fair on pricing.

Description of Work
Added new air returns and one supply

06/17/2017

Deborah W.

Excellent job. I live in a 3rd floor condo and my heating & air lineset was punctured by a downstairs neighbor hanging a picture. For years unscrupulous servicemen came out and charged me for service visits and freon and short thereafter it would run out again. This went on until I just ended it and brought in portable units in summer and winter. After going on Angie's List, I found Fire and Ice and made a phone call. Joseph came out and went up to my attic area (which no other service company has ever done) and found my line set. To bottomline this, he came out and replace my line set today and for the 1st time in 6 years y'all I HAVE AIR! Very professional, very punctual, and very very reasonably price. My only regret is that I didn't stumble upon him years ago, it definitely would have saved all of the unnecessary expenses. If you are looking for a honest heating and air company, give Joseph a call.

Description of Work
New hvac line set.

11/20/2016

Gail K.

I way very pleased with their work and would hire them again

Description of Work
Heat ducts and trunk lines cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

10/20/2016

Terry O.

I can honestly say I was really really surprised. Joseph with Fire and Ice was really fast to respond. I called late yesterday evening and he was at my door first thing this morning. He is super curious, knowledgeable. I loved how it was not a big pressure visit. You know how you get people that from the get go say, "oh this is wrong, that is wrong, you need this, and I recommend this!" This is not how my visit went. There were no high pressure up sales just straight forward friendly quality service. He even gave ideas on how to make things better. Not selling anything just pointers. I was extremely comfortable with him in my home and his prices are more than fair! I will not look for another A/C service maintenance or repair company after the awesome service that Joseph with Fire and Ice provided! If you want Quality work, Quick Response Time, Awesome Customer Service, with more than fair pricing, Joseph with Fire and Ice is The Only Way To Go! He even noticed a Hazard of one of my neighbors and asked me to please let them know so they would not have problems. I can't say enough about how pleased I am. I will say this to make my point though, I will be giving his Contact Info to the President of my HOA so that he can give this Company Info out to the neighborhood as someone proven to be Friendly, Trustworthy, and Provides Quality Work at Honest Prices! **I do have a home warranty that Fire and Ice worked with. But there where some things they did not cover. So the Price I gave includes my Warranty Co-Pay plus some out of pocket** This is how I can say I was pleased with his Fair and Honest Pricing.

Description of Work
Joseph checked my A/C found a leak, sealed leak, refilled freon, and looked over everything to make sure all was well. He also gave me tips on how to take care of my unit.

07/20/2016

Patrick M.

The remaining parts of the old system were taken out of the crawl space. New holes for Supply Air or cut in the floors and a couple of wall spots. The new inside and outside units were installed as well as a new thermostat. The system was charged up and turned on and ran perfectly the first time.

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC system and ductwork

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep Service Inc has been in business since 1995.

Practical Plumbing Heating & Air

Practical Plumbing Heating & Air is a BBB A+ rated business with a team of fully licensed and insured plumbers. We provide daytime (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) emergency plumbing services throughout zip code 27317 and the surrounding areas. We offer residential HVAC services as well as residential and commercial plumbing services.

Walters Home Repair Services

Veteran owned company here to help you with your construction needs. We provide assistance with electrical, tile, carpentry, and residential remodeling.

Offers by Walters Home Repair Services  on Angi

%10

Heating Cooling and Refrigeration service work

Installation of new equipment.