Fairway Irrigation Management Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

Fairway Irrigation is a small, family owned residential irrigation and exterior lighting company based out of Greensboro, North Carolina. From the beginning, we have believed that personal, one-on-one, service was the best way to run a company, and that philosophy continues to this day. We believe that business should be conducted in one way, and one way only: the fair way. Fairway Irrigation does many kinds of residential and commercial irrigation, including drip and landscape systems. We also design and install many kinds of residential and commercial exterior landscape lighting systems, so your lawn looks as beautiful at night as it does during the day. Online billing, email communication....

H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC

Fully licensed and insured tree company with more than 10 years of experience, offering a professional service for commercial and residential properties in the triad area. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to satisfy our customer's needs such as tree trimming, complete tree removals, stump grinding, tree emergency services, leaf clean-ups, and much more.

Offers by H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC on Angi

07/27/2019

They contacted us after several days to say they aren’t accepting new customers that they are too busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation repair

12/28/2017

The company is quite responsive and the work had done in a couple of days after I contacted to them. It might be too quick for me as I wanted to see how the work was done but they came on the way to go some other works in my neighborhood with short notice so that I could not meet the people. Also, I was not told in advance how much the work would cost. There was no big surprise on the invoice but ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked the company to winterize my irrigation system. This was the first time I asked to them as my former service company had stopped serving in my area.

12/06/2016

Very pleased with the service provided. I contacted Fairway Irrigation by email and received a prompt answer. I was able to pay the invoice online. I'm already planning on having Brian come back to turn on my sprinklers in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterization of residential irrigation system

09/13/2016

Excellent... They were very careful to disturb as little as possible in my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system installed

09/12/2016

Excellent They were very sensitive about disrupting the lawn and garden. Controlled necessary mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Residential and commercial Lawn irrigation and drainage design, install of lawn irrigation, landscape, drip irrigation, drainage (catch basin, water containment, downspout drainage, foundation), driveway / sidewalk pressure washing, gutter cleaning & leaf removal (winter preferred), crawl space cleaning - vapor barrier & landscape lighting (low voltage lighting). We would with some of the top area landscape design and Landscapers, Backhoe/Grading services. We also provide Backflow testing.

House Pressure Washing