Environmental Solutions Group

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2005

4.2

12 Employees. Cost is Determined by the Job. Travel Charges May Apply. Mailing Address PO Box 9341, Greensboro NC 27429...

Thermo Direct Inc.

For over a decade, the professionals at Thermo Direct Inc have worked hard for our friends and neighbors in the Triangle area. Helping homeowners and business owners, our comfort system technicians will make sure that your property’s heating and air conditioning equipment works as reliably and energy efficiently as possible. For projects big and small, we provide honest, cost-effective service. Relax... The Doctor is in the House!

Best Option Restoration High Point

Best Option Restoration is a locally owned and operated water, fire and mold restoration business. We are available 24/7 for all your water, fire and mold needs. We are fully licence, trained and insured. BOR of High Point is ready to serve anyone in the greater triad and offer a 100% unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.

T & T Abatement Contractor Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in demolition and Asbestos Abatement Services, along with mold testing and remediation. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/23/2015

patricia D.

Difficult to work with. Says she is an expert but has difficulty given a written opinion. Paid approximatly $1200 for three reports. Wouldn't send hard copies of reports which contained photos even though I have no printer. Told me sends her clients to Kinkos!!!

Description of Work
Mold assessment testing and clearance

03/09/2009

Thomas R.

No significant complaints about any aspect of the service except I was not expecting such a "complete" survey. When I contacted them I specifically told them I had a small (about 2 ft square area) of moisture and possible mold problems and would evaluation of this small area be in keeping with what they do. They said yes and told me the initial evaluation with be $225. I agreed to this but thought the price was high for what I was asking. At the end of the survey, they suggested that I have a further $98.00 test for mold performed, even though they admitted that the results would not be complete because the area in question was not completely exposed to testing. I told them I didn't want this test and would contact a plumber for further evaluation.

Description of Work
Inspected entire home for environmental risks and specifically addressed an expected water leak area.

11/14/2008

Jane C.

I was happy with the service. He came when he said he was going to come He was very knowledgeable. He was the business owner, not some rookie. He gave us some excellent advice.

Description of Work
They came in and tested for mold and mildew.

02/29/2008

Ann S.

The expert advise we received from Craig was invaluable. Craig tells it like it is and science does not lie. He helped advise us based on scientific research on how to best solve the mold problem in our crawl space and what measures to take to prevent its return (ventilate with humidity sensing fans versus sealed conditioned crawl space). Craig is passionate about his work and educating consumers on the health risks associated with mold toxins. If you are in the unfortunate situation of dealing with mold, Craig will be your best ally. Craig has special instruments to measure indoor air quality and to look for water intrusion where you normally wouldn't look. I highly recommend Craig Whittaker as an expert in environmental issues and would never purchase a home again without an environmental survey done first. I really appreciate his integrity and willingness to tell it like it is whether or not it is something you want to hear.

Description of Work
My first contact with Craig was in July 2007 and his last visit to our home was in Jan. 2008. We had a new build home with a mold problem due to our builder's incompetence. The obvious mold was in our crawl space but testing revealed elevated levels of viable mold in a 2nd floor bedroom too. ESG did extensive testing & provided very precise mold remediation protocols for our crawl space & upstairs bedroom. We opted to rent equipment and do the remediation to the bedroom ourselves following the protocol and had a successful clearance of mold. Our crawl space was grossly contaminated and we needed a professional remediation company to do the work so we can submit a claim to our builders insurance company. Craig advised us to go with a company that guarantees their work and would do further testing and remediation if the first clearance test paid by us did not pass. The mold contamination in our crawl space was extensive and it did not pass clearance until the 3rd test.

11/22/2005

CAROL A.

I USED THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I WAS CONCERNED THAT SOME LARGE AREAS OF UGLY DISCOLORATION ON MY VINYL MIGHT BE MOLD. CRAIG TRAVELS FROM GREENSBORO TO THE CHARLOTTE AREA FREQUENTLY, SO SCHEDULING WAS NOT A PROBLEM. IT TURNED OUT I DID NOT HAVE A MOLD PROBLEM THAT REQUIRED REMEDIATION. HOWEVER, IT EASED MY MIND TO KNOW THAT I COULD PROCEED TO REPLACE MY FLOORS WITH NO MOLD CONCERNS. HAD THERE BEEN MOLD THAT NEEDED REMEDIATION, CRAIG WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED A PROTOCOL FOR REMEDIATION AND THEN REFERRED IT ON TO A LOCAL COMPANY FOR THE REMEDIATION WORK. THIS WAY YOU KNOW YOU ARE GETTING HONEST ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE. I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY. CRAIG IS VERY EXPERIENCED AND DELIGHTS IN ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW BASIC. IT HELPS TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH HOW VARIOUS DISEASES CAN BE IMPACTED BY MOLD, AND HE DEALS WITH THIS ISSUE SENSITIVELY.

Description of Work
INSPECTED ENTIRE HOME FOR SIGNS OF MOISTURE/MOLD; INCLUDES PARTICLE DETECTION AND MOISTURE SCANNING. COLLECTED INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AIR SAMPLES AND PERFORMED ANALYSIS IN MICROBIOLOGY LAB. PREPARED REPORT DETAILING FINDINGS. PROVIDED EDUCATION ABOUT MOLD DEVELOPMENT AND REMEDIATION IN THE HOME.

Category mold removal

Third party mold, Lead, Asbestos, Bacteria, Indoor Air Quality Testing. Clearing testing following remediation. Also Rate Homes for Energy Star Qualification & Verify Green Build for NGBS. Home energy auditing.

Remediation of Environmental Hazzards