DURANGO HOME REPAIR & Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

1703 CLARENDON DR 1119

Greensboro, NC 27410

Coordination of sub-contractor services; free estimates; cash or check...

10/30/2017

Lisa Y.

Extremely pleased with the service provided.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior repairs

Category woodworking

03/19/2015

Janelle S.

Description of Work
They never responded to my request for an appointment.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Please be advised I am unaware of any contact from you. I was out of the country on family business for a month. Perhaps you attempted contact then?

02/24/2014

RAY W C.

teriffic - professional removed debris friendly crew - went out of way to educate me on proper care of floors timely work insured house was locked after finishing for day .

Description of Work
pull back carpet in 60 year old house sanded, finished oak flooring through out house removed plywood flooring, and formica flooring in den. and exactly matched oak flooring to have a seamless look w/ the rest of the house. -- -amazing

Category replacement windows

03/30/2013

Kay L.

My experience with Durango Home Repair was very nice, they were thorough, they took their time without rushing, and it was very good work. I would highly recommend Durango Home Repair.

Description of Work
I used Durango Home Repair for home repair services.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, doors

03/15/2012

Kay L.

Overall: I give Mr. Durango and his co-worker an A plus!

Description of Work
Built a deck for me. Very nice,punctual and professional. Would definitely use again.

Category contractors, replacement windows

So glad you were pleased. Thanks for the kind words.

02/14/2012

JAMES KENNETH C.

They did show up when they said they were going to and they did work continuously on the job until they were finished. Their final amount was right up to the same amount as the quote was. In terms of quality, it was not that perfect but it was good. I would use the services of the company again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Durango Home Repair. They did a small remodeling job in a master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thanks for the positive review.

07/12/2011

Josh H.

Great.

Description of Work
The seal on one of our windows had broken. Hernan Durango came out and even explained we could probably do this ourselves, but we were very pressed for time and busy and had him do it. He was great, honest and friendly.

Category replacement windows

Thanks for the positive review. Hope things are good in your new location.

12/04/2010

Laura H.

Excellent. Very happy with results. Crew is great, very friendly and professional. Top-notch work at a VERY reasonable price! Worked with us to find a solution we could afford.

Description of Work
Demolished and rebuilt two rooms in upstairs attic, demolished and rebuilt addition that was ready to fall down; installed trim, windows, etc.

Category contractors, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, doors

I really appreciate your kind words. You've been a delight to work with. Even your dog are nice!

09/19/2006

WANDA H.

He made it happen! Fit me in between 2 other jobs so my painters could go forward without delay. Finished promptly. Cooperative, professional, polite. Price not cheapest but reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced piece of cedar siding at front door. Planed, cut board to same size of originals. Had to remove light fixture then reattach afterwards. Slight gap at edge by door which was caulked by painters. Looks great.

Category siding

G. Garcia Framing

I am Guadalupe Garcia ownerof GarciaFramingInc. I have alot experience to build decks, Framing houses,additions,roofing and shingles installation. I try to help each costumer on the each project try to do each job like my own house.

Southern Dutchman

Our carpentry company is built on top-notch work, transparency, and many years of relevant industry experience. At Southern Dutchman Carpentry, we take pride in helping our community by offering excellent services at competitive and accessible prices. Our professionalism and customer-centered policies have made us well-known woodworkers in Greensboro, NC and that alone speaks volumes about our craftsmanship. Discover a dependable partner in us. Our work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence set us apart from many companies in Greensboro, NC. Furthermore, our carpentry service is comprehensive and can cover the multiple needs of our customers. We can repair doors and windows, construct fences and decks, install build-in furniture, and more. Whatever your woodworking needs are, we have them covered.

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi

GENERAL & FINISH CARPENTRY; ROOM REMODELING; INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR REPAIRS; DECKS, PATIOS, ROOM ADDITIONS; DOOR & WINDOW INSTALLATION; COORDINATION OF OTHER TRADES FOR LARGE JOBS.

hazardous material disposal