DURANGO HOME REPAIR & Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

Coordination of sub-contractor services; free estimates; cash or check...

Roofing-Pro

Roofing-Pro

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222

10/30/2017

Extremely pleased with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior repairs

CATEGORY woodworking

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never responded to my request for an appointment.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Please be advised I am unaware of any contact from you. I was out of the country on family business for a month. Perhaps you attempted contact then?

02/24/2014

teriffic - professional removed debris friendly crew - went out of way to educate me on proper care of floors timely work insured house was locked after finishing for day .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pull back carpet in 60 year old house sanded, finished oak flooring through out house removed plywood flooring, and formica flooring in den. and exactly matched oak flooring to have a seamless look w/ the rest of the house.  -- -amazing

CATEGORY replacement windows

03/30/2013

My experience with Durango Home Repair was very nice, they were thorough, they took their time without rushing, and it was very good work. I would highly recommend Durango Home Repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Durango Home Repair for home repair services.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,doors

03/15/2012

Overall:  I give Mr. Durango and his co-worker an A plus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a deck for me. Very nice,punctual and professional.  Would definitely use again.

CATEGORY contractors,replacement windows

So glad you were pleased. Thanks for the kind words.

GENERAL & FINISH CARPENTRY; ROOM REMODELING; INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR REPAIRS; DECKS, PATIOS, ROOM ADDITIONS; DOOR & WINDOW INSTALLATION; COORDINATION OF OTHER TRADES FOR LARGE JOBS.

hazardous material disposal