Dunlap Lawn Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2008

Family owned & operated. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No service charge. May contact through email....

2803 West Florida St

My name is William. I have years of experience in outdoor maintenance, lawn and landscaping services of your home! I am hardworking and eager to earn your business. I love what I do and can assure you, I will work hard to make sure you are satisfied, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We will not leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/28/2013

My husband tried contacting the company to have someone come to give us an estimate on the work we wanted done. He left two voice mails on the phone for someone to call him. This was approximately a week or more ago and we were never contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal

01/07/2013

Our Homeowner's Association has used Dunlap for many years now and have been very pleased. They take care of all of our landscaping/lawn needs.. including mowing, pruning, planting, putting down pine needles, etc. They come weekly and do an excellent job at maintaining the property. They are very professional and responsive and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn work, mowing, pruning, planting, putting down pine needles, landscaping, removing bushes, etc... everything related to lawn and landscaping for our homeowners association.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

12/18/2012

They said they would come out, conduct a survey and call me with an estimate. I waited for several days and they never called. So, I called them again and was told that they were busy and would get to it ASAP. Again, I waited for several days and no call. I contacted them for the 3rd time and was told they would come out that very day and call me with an estimate. Again, no call, no show. This wen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for leaf removal.

CATEGORY leaf removal

08/21/2012

We are well pleased with the service provided. The actual amount of work to be done and time spent varies from month to month, depending on the season and what is appropriate for that month. For example, trimming of bushes is very labor intensive , yet in winter there is not a lot to be done. But our cost is easy to budget for at $200.00 per month regardless of time spent on the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dunlap Lawn Service has taken over total care of our lawn and landscaping. I contracted with them late in 2011, and they have performed all areas very well since then, including- weekly lawn service, seasonal fertilization, over seeding, weed control, and pine needles.trimming of bushes and plantings during the year at the appropriate times of the year for different plants They have been professional about their service, and do have follow ups by office staff to see that the work has been properly done. This is with a contract of $200.00 per month for our home with a rather small yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

05/30/2012

We've had no problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do lawn and yard work, landscaping, fertilization, and treatment. They come weekly.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Commercial Lawn & Landscaping Service. Mulch, Flower Installation, Pruning, Tree Planting, Aeration, Seeding, Leaf Removal, Snow Removal.

RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE