College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

4.2

Greensboro Movers - Triad Moving Company, Junk Removal and Donation Pickups in the Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem metro area of NC! College Hunks Hauling Junk® provides you with friendly and uniformed collegiate teams to remove unwanted items directly from your attic, basement, or any other current location. We remove all non-hazardous items including furniture, appliances, construction materials, renovation debris, yard waste, and more. College Hunks Moving® offers Full Service Packing, Unpacking and Moving services as well as many a la carte options if you only need a hand with part of your move. We take pride in providing professional teams who are trained to move or dispose of your items properly while also respecting you and your property. Your College Hunks Hauling Junk experience will be worth telling your friends about!...

2803 West Florida St

My name is William. I have years of experience in outdoor maintenance, lawn and landscaping services of your home! I am hardworking and eager to earn your business. I love what I do and can assure you, I will work hard to make sure you are satisfied, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We will not leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/22/2018

No show. Spent all day waiting,after being told they were coming. Very poor service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removal

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

10/10/2017

Wonderful! They were prompt, fast, and professional! The cost was less than I expected from researching other companies. They were very friendly. I would definitely use their services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauling away a piano and huge freezer

CATEGORY hauling services,piano moving

06/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them in the past and was very happy with their service, but I just reached out to them for a very small project I am currently trying to schedule and felt their estimate was considerably pricey given the amount of work I needed.

CATEGORY leaf removal

Greensboro Movers, Triad NC Moving Company, Home Movers, Office Movers, Furniture Movers, Furniture Removal, Junk Removal, Recycling, Appliance Removal, Appliance Disposal, Appliance Recycling, Trash Removal, Debris Removal, Packing, Labor, Moving Labor

Hazardous Materials Removal.