Chim Chimnee Master Masonry Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2011

2.6

Additional email - joncer2020@gmail.com....

DM outdoor solutions

Here at DM Outdoor Solutions we thrive off of the smallest details. We are a small and locally owned company with big aspirations. We love our community and the people in it. We look forward to any job and any opportunity.

A Plus Landscaping & Maintenance

A Plus Landscaping and Maintenance is a family owned and operated company that started in 2010 by Michael Sanford. We provide an excellent quality of landscape needs, from mowing, to pruning, and designs for a reasonable price. With college degrees in Turf Management and Landscape Construction, we have had field experience since 2007. We believe in our quality of work, and would like a chance to show you what we are all about!

Cruz Hardscape & Masonry

Locally owned and operated family Hardscaping company servicing the Winston Salem area since 2012. We specialize in new stone hardscape installations. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on every job. Call Martin for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you to beautify your landscape.

Offers by Cruz Hardscape & Masonry  on Angi

07/06/2012

Lynn B.

My experience with them was really kind of vague. I just didn't get good vibes from them. First of all, they sent a guy who had only been doing chimney stuff for about a year which put me off because I thought I would get somebody with more experience. When people go up on your roof you are kind of at there mercy because I don't know if its true or not. I am definitely not going up there to look. Of course he had pictures of it on his phone but how do I know that it was mine? Then, he kind of offered to do work on the side, like moonlighting, to undercut his employer. I just didn't think he was quite on the up and up. I would certainly not give him more than a C. I didn't initially have any problems with the price but then I wondered if I got the truth for the price. I am just not sure of the value. It was an okay price but did I get the truth? The quality is sort of a question mark because you can't see what they do. That is my point. I wish there was a category for honesty because that is the issue I had with this company. With the categories listed, I don't have a problem with the price. Oh, they were on time. There's a sucker born every minute and you wouldn't want to miss one of them. I would give them a D for professionalism. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
I used Chim Chimnee Master Masonry to clean our chimney and inspect all the parts of the chimney and fireplace.

Category chimney sweep

11/19/2011

William R.

I called Chim Chimee on a Saturday morning requesting a quote on a chimney cleaning and installation of a chimney cap. The owner said he would send someone out that same day. Later, I got a call from the service guy and he said they were overbooked, but he could come see me Monday. ( I actually think they only have one service guy ). The service guy arrived about an hour late for my appointment Monday. Then he went on my roof for a couple of minutes and came back down to tell me I need to get my chimeny crown replaced and flasing installed. He wrote up an estimate for everything and then charged me $75. There was no mention of a charge for estimates, when I made the appointment, so this surprised me. Then he says that they apply the $75 towards the final bill should I choose to have Chim Chimne do the work. I've checked with other companies and Chim Chimnee is very overpriced in my opinion. I will cut my losses with them at $75 and not work with them again. Be sure you specifically ask about a free estimate when calling service companies. You should not have to pay someone to bid on a job for you.

Description of Work
Estimate for chimney cleaning and installing a chimney cap.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

04/24/2011

Andy M.

(please see above). These clowns are lying cash rapists. They deserve to be put out of business.

Description of Work
On 2/15/11 I scheduled a chimney repair estimate w/ Chim Chimnee. The owner, Jon Cerrito scheduled the estimate for 2/20/11 between 9AM-12PM. On 2/20/11, Jon sent "JD" of "JD Electric and Home Repair" four hours later than the agreed upon window. The estimate took approx 5 minutes and I was billed $80.00 on the spot. No mention was made in advance of any estimate fee (he disputed this continually during our BBB dispute, a liar to the end), and JD would not leave until I cut a check. It was a complete mugging. The estimate they gave me was $1,150.00 for some cement on a chimney crown and a basic stainless-steel chimney cap. Their scam is they offer to "credit" the estimate fee toward repair costs, in the event an individual plans to do business with them. Throughout a BBB dispute, Jon Cerritto lied continually --about the scheduled time window, about the fact that he made no mention of an estimate fee, about the fact that he never returned phone calls to resolve the dispute. Please save yourself some trouble and avoid any involvement with these bottom-feeding, lying, cheating, thieves. Too many other providers practice ethically. If someone mugs you in a parking lot, you can beat them to death in self-defense. When someone mugs you in your driveway (with an invoice), you pretty much have to offer it up. The BBB can only do so much, and it's hardly worth going to small claims over it.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Masonry repairs, gutter, duct & dryer vent cleaning, leak problems, brushes, chimney, firewood, caps dampers flu liners, roofing, culture stone, custom mailboxes, brick pavers, window washing, chimney fires, smoke down draft problems, animal Removal, fireplaces, chimney deglazing, waterproofing & gas logs.