Chazown Media and Electrical, Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

Chazown Media And Electrical, Inc provides traditional electrical contracting services for commercial, residential customers, also, servicing apartment complexes, and property management firms. We also, provide Smart Home Systems, and Home Theater Systems....

Integrity Solar

Mattko

Professional electrical services at affordable prices

A&T Electrical Services

Electrical services. Panel changes, fan installs, lighting upgrades, new outlets and switches. Master electrician with 20 years experience. Dependable honest and great pricing.

02/13/2021

Kathleen N.

Great job. We had a power outage today due to ice storm. Generator is working great! Even better - Willie called to ask if our power was out and, if so, did the generator work ok? 👏👏👏

Description of Work
Installation of generator

Category electrician,generator service

08/03/2017

Jeron H.

Willie was able to come out within a few days of my inquiry. The work was done quickly and correctly. I will continue to use this company for any electric work I need done.

Description of Work
I had two fluorescent bulbs go out in my master closet. I chose to buy a new LED light rather than replace the pricey and dated fluorescent technology. Whoever installed the light just mounted it to the ceiling with no electric box.

Category electrician

07/30/2017

Jeron H.

Willie installed the LED light in the kitchen and the outlet in the closet with no issues. It was quick and efficient and I will definitely use him again

Description of Work
I needed a new outlet installed in my master closet and to have a new light put up in the kitchen

Category electrician

04/09/2016

Doreen H.

Everything was done professionally and perfectly. The work passed the electrical inspection. Willie was a pleasure to work with and will be my electrician for all future work.

Description of Work
Installed electrical for dishwasher, instilled lighting on deck, installed new electrical panel box and meter.

Category electrician,lighting

Chazown Media and Electrical, Inc. offers a full spectrum of personalized media solutions (audio, video, surveillance, and Smart Home technology) for homes, businesses, municipalities, and non-profits that are individually tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of the client. Also, providing traditional residential, commercial, and low-voltage electrical services.

Chazown Media and Electrical, Inc does not offer service for over 600 volts, three phase.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express