Brinsfield Automotive

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2009

707 Edwardia Dr

Greensboro, NC 27409

Independent auto service facility. Additional email - brinsfieldauto@yahoo.com....

11/02/2016

Glendon R.

I have done business with Brinsfield for about 10 years. I have the upmost confidence in them.

Description of Work
Two weeks ago, I had an oil change and they found some problems that wasn’t discovered by another company.

11/02/2016

Glendon R.

I have always had excellent service from them!

09/30/2013

Michael C.

We have trusted our cars to Brinsfield for quite a while and appreciate their great work at a fair price. Our cars are quite a bit older and they never try to do more than is required or sell us on unnecessary maintenance. We have never had a problem scheduling appointments or having the work completed as scheduled.

Description of Work
Annual state inspection and routine maintenance on vehicle (oil change, etc).

09/16/2013

Zachary R.

I have had several repairs done on multiple vehicles and have always been pleased with the service at Brinsfield. I always feel like they are very honest and have my best interests in mind, rather than trying to "sell" me on more expensive or unnecessary repairs. Their prices seem reasonable compared to other shops and the free shuttle is a nice service. I will continue bringing all of my vehicles here.

Description of Work
Several repairs on multiple vehicles

09/11/2013

Tatum P.

wonderful, They are very professional, very helpful, and most importantly (in my book ) totally honest

Description of Work
check up on recalls, oil change etc

11/15/2012

Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired a electrical problem that a dealers service department was unable to repair. Original manufacturers replacement parts were furnished at 1/2 the priceth dealer wanted.

08/24/2011

Robert W.

Called on Friday. Schedule appointment for Monday. Dropped car in the morning, picked up in the afternoon. Would consider using this service again for other possibly more involved repairs.

Description of Work
Automotive air conditioning service. Found system low on charge. Recharge check for leaks.

03/17/2011

Michael R.

They were excellent. I dropped off my car and they gave me a ride back to my place and then picked me up when the car was ready. I will be going back for them to preform additional services on my car.

Description of Work
Oil Change and brake work also inspected some other areas

12/30/2010

William R.

I spent about $500 on the last job done by them. I liked that they did a good job. Their prices seemed to be average.

Description of Work
I use Brinsfield Automotive for auto service. The last time I used them was 2 or 3 months ago and they replaced the clutch hydraulic unit on my vehicle.

12/17/2009

Anthony D L.

They offer a shuttle service that was extremely helpful, courteous driver. Arrived at scheduled appointment time, shuttle driver was out dropping off another customer, only had to wait five to ten minutes until he returned and took me home. Got a call when the car was ready that afternoon, caller stated "The driver will call you shortly as he is on the way to pick you up." Got a call from the shuttle driver ten minutes later.

Description of Work
Fully detail (wash, wax, clean interior, shampoo carpet) 2004 car that had NEVER been detailed. Did a GREAT job.

Category auto detailing

Auto Service
    Auto Detailing
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Brinsfield Automotive

How is Brinsfield Automotive overall rated?

Brinsfield Automotive is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Brinsfield Automotive open?

Brinsfield Automotive is open:

What payment options does Brinsfield Automotive provide

Brinsfield Automotive accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Does Brinsfield Automotive offer free estimates?

Yes, Brinsfield Automotive offers free project estimates.

Does Brinsfield Automotive offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Brinsfield Automotive offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Brinsfield Automotive?

Yes, Brinsfield Automotive offers warranties.

What services does Brinsfield Automotive offer?

Brinsfield Automotive offers the following services: Air conditioning service, battery replacement, brake work, clean up and detail work, cooling system service ( summer or winter ), cv joints, engine rebuilds, fuel injection specialist, minor and major tune-ups, oil and filter changes ( starting at just $24.95 ), periodic maintenance service, preservation and restoration, timing belts, tire rotation and balancing, transmission rebuilds.