Booe Building & Remodeling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

Founded in 1996, Booe Building & Remodeling has built a strong reputation of delivering a quality product. Our goal is to not only meet, but to exceed the expectations of our clients, ensuring consistent and clear communication from start to finish. Your vision is paramount and we hope to partner with you in capturing that in a wide range of products. The Booe Building & Remodeling team utilizes over 100 years of combined experience in remodeling, construction, carpentry and mechanical engineering to bring efficient systems and a smooth process to its homeowners....

Above & Beyond Construction

Above & Beyond Painting - since 2008 we have served the greater Kernersville area with excellence and integrity! We specialize in interior and exterior, all projects are complete with ceilings, trim, and extras as needed by our clients. All work carries a 2 year warranty - we are proud of what we do. We are able to remove popcorn ceiling - ask us how! Free estimates given daily. "Going Above & Beyond to make a house your home"

Offers by Above & Beyond Construction on Angi
Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

JD Paint Pros LLC

JD Paint pros is a company of professionals who specialize in painting anything and everything. With over 20 years of experience there isn't a job we cant handle. Your satisfaction is our priority. check us out on google for more reviews and pictures @ JD Paint Pros LLC

11/27/2015

Edna F.

Description of Work
I was given an estimate to completely remodel our laundry room (including moving a wall) and remodel our living room (moving a wall as well). Project is on hold. Great experience so far.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/03/2014

JULIA H.

Extremely reliable and professional.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and room addition.

04/20/2012

Michael M.

went very well. showed up on time the very first day and every day after. laid out a work schedule by day for the project at the outset and taped it to the glass door (expected to last 5 weeks; was completed in 4 weeks). was impressed by the quality of their work and the pride taken in doing it right.

Description of Work
all facets of complete kitchen renovation except design of new kitchen and acquisition/installation of new cabinetry and countertops. included gut of old kitchen down to wall studs. moved plumbing for sink/dishwasher, added water line for frig, removed old ceramic floor tile and installed new, added wiring for U/C lighting, moved wiring for new island, installed backsplash, sink, faucet. installed range exhaust and new exhaust line to outside.

01/05/2012

Katherine J.

Mr. Booe had several great suggestions and was very pleasant to talk to. However, when I had not heard from him in a few weeks, I left a message on answering machine that was not returned. We did receive a flyer and a Christmas card! When we still had not received a call or estimate, I left another message. Within a few days, we received a nice letter stating that our project did not fit with their company at this time. I was surpised and disappointed since the company website stated that Mr. Booe had training as a CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist) and that was the specifice reason I had called them. Would not recommend them because they did not follow up/communicate well. While our home presented some challenges, I would have been better satisfied if someone had returned my call and told me they would not prepare an estimate for us.

Description of Work
Requested estimate for updates to entrance of our home, bathroom and bedroom to make it more accessible for handicap/aging in place.

Category home remodeling

The client's project did not fit in with our company at that time. Sorry for the delay and lack of communication.

12/12/2011

mm P.

He comes when he says he is going to. The work is first class. I have used him three different times and my son and mother have used him once as well. He is very professional.

Description of Work
He took out a wall and redid electrical work for me.

06/18/2007

EMILIO B.

I can't say enough good things about this contractor. This business is top-notch. He is dependable, responsive, neat and professional. I recommend him highly. He came very soon after we called, and I know he was very busy with other things. This meant a lot to me.

Description of Work
He put new flashing and several new asphalt shingles on our roof after we had an ice storm and these things were damaged. Our house is 5500 square feet. He also took away all of the mess when he was finished.

08/07/2006

THE MATERIALS THEY USED WERE QUALITY. HE NEVER WENT OVER THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE OF PRICE QUOTED FOR THE JOB. I HAD SEVERAL QUESTIONS AND HE ANSWERED ALL OF THE QUESTIONS I ASKED HIM.

Description of Work
HE INSTALLED A NEW BATHROOM.

Booe Building & Remodeling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

2611 BAYTREE DR

Greensboro, NC 27455

We specialize in Kitchen and bath remodels. We can also do additions, attics, garages, outdoor living areas, and much more. We are also able to remove walls, including load bearing walls, and do anything from complete home renovation to any small handyman projects.