Berico Fuels Inc

Founded 1924 • With Angi since May 2010

Berico Fuels is your always dependable heating and cooling company! Since 1924 we have provided residents and businesses throughout the triad with heating fuel, propaine, kerosene, diesel, and gas. We also specialize in heating and cooling unit installations and service. Call us today at 336-273-8663 for any service needs. Don't get stuck in the cold this winter. Berico, Carolina Fuels, and Alamance Oil Company are dedicated to keeping your home the right temperature 24/7, 365. If you are a homeowner in need of heating fuel or propane, or maybe having problems with your heating or air conditioning unit, we understand you want fast, dependable, and affordable help. On a cold winter day when you need a furnace repaired, it is a top priority. Conversely, a hot summer day with a broken central air conditioning is not only uncomfortable, but also unhealthy....

For air duct cleaning, need to know the number of vents, including returns and supplies in a home. We employee 10 people. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about angie's list discount.

Smoke Alert is founded in 2010 by Firefighters in order to educate the public about Fire Safety in the home. The primary services we provide are Dryer Vent Cleaning for as little as $59 and Chimney sweeping starting at $80. With every service you also get a complimentary written home fire safety inspection and life safety classes for the family. We do exit drills with the whole family so everyone is prepared and knows what to do in the event of a fire. Award wining.

For 40 years I’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping, inspections, chimney relining, woodstove installation, fireplace services and more at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys, I specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards, the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. The customer is always my #1 priority. I’ll always strive to do an excellent job and educate my customers about safely using their fireplace or wood stove, but should you be unhappy for any reason, I will work on the problem until you’re satisfied. If you have any questions about your chimney, fireplace or woodstove, you’ll have the comfort of knowing I’m always just a phone call away. I use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney is safe and functional. I am certified by the National Chimney Sweep Guild and am a member of the North Carolina Chimney Sweep Association. I have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. Give me a call today: (336) 282-1150

07/08/2020

Berico sent out a very knowledgeable, professional service technician in a timely manner and got me up and running for a fair price! Very pleased!

Description of Work
HVAC wasn't working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your review. Our technicians love hearing customer feedback and we look forward to sharing with our team!

09/13/2019

Excellent analysis and cure of AC problem.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/13/2019

Always do a great job. No matter what crew you get they are respectful and personable.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

09/13/2019

Excellent! Bid Process was easy, quick and I had their quote the same evening. They came when they said they would to install new ductwork under the first floor, which was handled efficiently and were completed when they said it would be.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

09/13/2019

Excellent service and results. Everyone I was in contact with at Berico was courteous, professional and extremely knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC System Installation, Residential & Heating Oil Delivery, Propane, Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Motor Oil & Lubricants

New System Estimates & Energy Audits are Free