Bailey Builders

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2012

Licensed General Contractor, plan development, home and addition construction, improvements, specialties (grab bars, ramps, etc)...

Simple Systems

We are a small town company, with small town values. We work all over eastern NC on ALL types of homes. We do roofing, framing, drywall, painting, and flooring of all types. We also do plumbing, lights, and deck building, all at rates the community loves! We stand by our work 100%, and have references, and photos, for many unique building projects. We have been in the industry for 9 years now, and been staying busy all by word of mouth! We have decided to push it to the next level, and get our name out to everyone in the area, and hopefully set some new standards for contractors everywhere! Please feel free to contact via text, call, or email, and we look forward to hearing about your project!

Sunflower Services LLC

Zen Windows Carolina LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our "No Down Payment Policy". All projects are completed before any money is paid to us. We offer a fully-transferable lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors.

Offers by Zen Windows Carolina LLC on Angi

09/26/2019

Excellent. He was very helpful. Did exactly what I needed and it worked out fine. The price was very good. Very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
I needed some equipment install on the walls in the bathroom. By the toilet in the shower. He put bars on the shower and bars on the wall.

Category home remodeling

09/04/2019

I have a knee surgery so he helped me a lot. It was a difficult job because there was a cement below the tiles but he was just very good of what he did, he was very nice personable and professional. I was very grateful to him, and he came the same day I called him so I was very pleased.

Description of Work
He put in a bar across from the toilet sit.

Category home builders

08/28/2019

It went really well! He did a very good job and I would recommend him and this company to anyone who needs this type of project completed!

Description of Work
Installed 2 grab bars

Category home remodeling

08/01/2019

Jim was prompt and worked efficiently. His prices were very good and he was very responsive.

Description of Work
Safety bars installed in shower.

Category remodeling

07/10/2019

It was good. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They did some plumbing work.

Category plumbing

Plan development, construction and supervision of projects up to $500,000.00. New homes, additions, improvements and specialties.