ADT Security Services, Inc

Founded 1874 • With Angi since August 2006

ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and Canada. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services—from interactive home and business solutions to home health services—meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles....

CKH Electric LLC

CKH Electric LLC

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a very neat job, quickly. However, he said they'd send us a bill--we gave him a credit card number.

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed home security and fire system.expensive

03/28/2014

Added personal monitoring service ("I've fallen" etc) in 2012.  There are a few annoying limitations to the home security service like motion detectors that cannot be set to ignore animals, but overall the service is solid.  The personal monitoring service hasn't been put to the test yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used ADT for home security for many years.

12/06/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added an additional module for basement door (inside greenhouse) as well as modifying my current service to use RF module, precluding the necessity for a hard-wired home phone.

07/18/2012

They are really on the ball.  I would recommend them.  I do not have any experience with other security companies, but they seem to be fine.  They are good.  They seem to be doing what they are supposed to be doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use ADT Home Security Services for alarm services.  I pay them monthly.

CATEGORY home security systems

Home Security, Home Automation, Home Health, ADT Pulse® Solutions, Gold Standard Custom Home Solutions

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa