ABM Cleaning Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2009

Cost is determined by the job. For more service areas see website....

Parker's Pressure Washing

Parker's Pressure Washing

We are a professional pressure washing company that specializes in both residential and commercial cleaning. We are licensed and insured and have exceptional ratings with both the BBB and Angie's list. We wash windows, roofs, decks, fences, concrete, houses, commercial buildings, and gutters. We make it our goal to exceed your expectations.

03/24/2017

It was fine. They came on time and did what I asked them to do.  I didn't have any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/22/2017

I took the senior and took them out to dinner while they cleaned. I was amazed at how quickly it was done. I am a white glove tester and I was amazed at how clean everything was. I got estimates from other companies and they wanted to charge more than twice as much. ABM normally cleans buildings, but they agreed to do my cottage. They brought all their own cleaning products. The were very punctual...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned a senior living cottage for me. They cleaned floors, baseboards, the stove and refrigerator. The cottage was in very bad shape and the did a great job.

CATEGORY house cleaning

09/07/2016

I have used ABM twice before with great results. Not this time. Not only did they leave trash in my yard and not clean up debris from the gutters, they damaged my roof and didn't tell me about it, and when I asked them, the owner initially denied one of his crew did this, but later admitted it. Now I'm stuck trying to find a roofer to make repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

01/12/2015

Everything went very well.  We've used them more since then.  When they haven't been able to make it they've referred other services which have been able to clean on our schedule and have done an excellent job as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our office and a large warehouse that hadn't been used for quite awhile and was very dirty and dusty.

08/10/2013

Everything went well and at the time promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff pressure cleaned the house. He did an excellent job.  The driveway was also cleaned and made an immense difference.  He gave us an estimate quickly and was able to do the work the following week. He arrived promptly.  I never thought to ask for a senior discount but will certainly remember that in the future.  We were very pleased with Jeff's work and will use him again.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Home, office, commercial cleaning, interior window cleaning, clean gutters, downspouts, post construction clean-up, clean out garages, out buildings & pressure cleaning.

Satisfaction