5 star bathroom remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2012

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC

New Elevation Plumbing, LLC provides all plumbing services in the Asheboro, NC and surrounding area. Put your trust in us for all of your plumbing and heating needs! Please call us or click for an estimate today

Big Brothers Home Improvement

We can take care of all of your handy man and painting needs.

Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

07/23/2015

Description of Work
Remodeled whole bathroom. Tiled floor and walls whole shower makeover installed toilet and vanity. Bathroom looks great . with minor defects in decorative tiles. They really listened when I told them what I wanted.

Category ceramic tile

02/11/2015

Took a long time. Starting to fall apart and John will not return phone calls. Tile coming off. Serval places need recalling. Floor tile coming off.

Description of Work
Tiled shower

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

08/29/2014

Description of Work
I only have one shower/bath in my home. John and his family team respected my need to get this bathroom operational as soon as possible during this remodeling project. They finished the project in the agreed upon timeframe and were a pleasure to work with!

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

03/13/2014

Category remodeling

02/21/2013

The workers were quick and friendly. The job was extremely professional

Description of Work
The owner himself did the work with the crew. The tile work was amazing! Jon (the owner) is an artist with the tile. I wasn't sure which tile to get and he picked just the perfect tile for the tub and floor. The installation of concrete board (which I hadn't heard of) was a great suggestion from Jon. He really does have pride in his work. Jon also suggested paint colors for the walls that made the bathroom gorgeous! This man really knows how to remodel bathrooms including beautiful fixtures. I have a 2 1/2 bath condo and I am scheduling 5 Star Bathrooms to remodel the other bath and a half. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

Water coolers, heaters, pumps, softeners, window treatments & painting interior.