Carpet King Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

Are you sick of dirty carpets? Do you need a service to help clean out your drapes? Carpet King Inc. can provide you with the services you need to remove the dirt from your rugs and carpets. Life can be hectic and busy. We understand that spills, accidents, tracked mud and pet stains can slowly build up and leave your carpet looking old and messy. Our technicians specialize in the maintenance and restoration of carpets, rugs and upholstery. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, our licensed and insured company will come to you and return your carpets and rugs to pristine condition....

AJ Carpet Cleaning

EMR Services Inc

Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Demolition. What makes us different is our competitive pricing, we get jobs done in timely manner, strive for excellence and we are owner-operated. We have been in business since 2001, and now we are looking to expand through using this avenue. Hard workers, knowledgeable and honest.

Offers by EMR Services Inc on Angi
Piedmont Pro Clean

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ Piedmont Pro Clean is a local, veteran owned company. We use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) and specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as grout & tile, hardwoods and water mitigation services. Our trucks are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to tackle jobs of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail shown through our work and strive to be the best in the industry. Call (336)203-1000 to schedule today. Let us show you why Piedmont Pro Clean is The Cleaner Choice. -Service area includes Alamance County and surrounding areas. Visit us at www.PiedmontProClean.com and like us on Facebook.

Offers by Piedmont Pro Clean on Angi

10/30/2017

It went GREAT. Guys were very courteous and professional and very hard-working. Spots are really gone this time and the rug truly looks like new. Cannot imagine ever using anyone else.

Description of Work
Clean carpet and oriental rug

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

11/28/2016

The cleaners came promptly to remove the rug (8X10) and give me directions for drying the carpet. I had two fans and dehumidifiers to use in the room. They moved the pad into an area for drying and took the rug with them. They returned in about 10 days with the rug, put it down with the dry pad and cleaned the carpet. Very efficient, professional and polite.

Description of Work
After a flood in my basement I needed one rug removed for cleaning and mold treatment, the pad moved to a drying area in my garage and a carpet dried with fans and dehumidifiers then cleaned and treated for mold.

09/10/2015

Team called and asked if they could start earlier than scheduled. nice surprise! We reviewed the areas to be cleaned as well as the possibiliuty of some pet stains. They started. I left. Called Chris on the way back to work and asked to add another hall area to the project. He took a look at the area and indicated they could get to it that trip. Made me happy! Chris called as they finished to let ...

Description of Work
Cleaned three sets of carpeted stairs, a den and two hallways Treated for pet stains as found (visiting cats)

10/30/2014

Very prompt to come out to give estimate for cleaning the carpet. The two gentlemen that performed the cleaning were very good and did a professional job. Estimate was honored as quoted when work done. We are very pleased. Will use them again for any future carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

10/02/2013

Carpet King did a fantastic job! They were able to schedule me quickly! Did a great job steam cleaning my chairs! Very happy, will definitely used them again!

Description of Work
Needed two upholstered chairs cleaned

05/10/2013

The guys from Carpet King arrived on time, as they always do, if not a few minutes early. They measure each room before beginning their work and give an exact price for their service. They are always friendly and courteous. The owner, Jerry, truly cares about his customers and always goes the extra mile to perform great services. I have personally seen Carpet King restore carpet to almost new cond...

Description of Work
Carpet King cleaned all of the carpets in my house. This included 3 bedrooms, a large den/living room, dining room, a hallway, a set of stairs, and a loft area. They were able to complete the work in less than 2 hours and left the house exactly as they found it (with the exception of the dirty carpet).

10/05/2011

They provided a free and timely estimate. They scheduled the cleaning within the time frame I specified. The employees were friendly and courteous. They did a terrific job.

Description of Work
Carpet King Inc came over for carpet cleaning.

10/26/2006

They arrived on time and looked over the setup. They were very professional and concerned to help keep outside access unavailable to our dog. All hoses were connected to their truck. They clean spotted areas and did a great job. The whole process took about three hours, which was what I was told it would be. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, dining area, den, two entry foyers and two sets of steps (house is bi-level). Moved any necessary furniture.

08/07/2006

THEY GOT ALL THE CORNERS AND MOVED THE FURNITURE IN THE PLACES THAT THEY NEEDED TO. THEIR WORKERS WERE PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THE JOB THEY DID.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED SEVEN ROOMS OF CARPET IN MY HOME.

07/31/2006

I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM. IT DIDN'T TAKE THEM VERY LONG TO GET THE JOB DONE. THEIR RESPONSIVENESS AND PUNCTUALITY WAS VERY GOOD ALSO. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MY CARPET.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE CARPET IN ABOUT HALF MY HOUSE.

Category carpet cleaners

Residential & Commercial Carpet, Area Rug, Drapery, & Upholstery Cleaning.

Check, MasterCard, Visa