Salazar Express Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2017

Let your ideas come true!! We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 6 years of experience serving Gastonia area and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!!...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+77 more images

4.2

4.4

4.3

4.4

4.1

home remodeling (6)handyman (3)decks & porches (3)Patios (2)garage building (2)hauling (2)fence company (2)closet design (2)house painting (1)flooring (1)countertop installation (1)

08/18/2022

Elias R.

Work got about 2/3 done. Work completed is satisfactory; however, for the last three weeks, no work or communication.

Description of Work
Remodel House

Category closet systems, remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

Review for Salazar Express Services - 2019 Redbud Dr, GASTONIA, NC - 39840536

07/13/2021

Phyllis W.

He destroyed my property He took $8000 dollars and glued my sink He doesnt deserved to be recommended The worse and most incompetent contractor I ever had. I wouldnt recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

04/16/2021

Ed S.

Jonathan and his crew did amazing work for us with good workmanship. They are timely, respectful and everything blends well. When they finished, they cleaned up and left it quite tidy. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Various tasks

Category closet systems, handyman service

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

12/09/2020

Joan A.

The fence fell down and warped after one rainfall. They refused to fix without charging me more money so I took them to small claims court and they told him (Jonathan Salazar) to reimburse me $2000 which he has not paid to this date. Terrible company, terrible work and dishonest.

Description of Work
Install a 6 foot stockade fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Salazar Express Services - 2019 Redbud Dr, GASTONIA, NC - 39075905

11/19/2020

Rahul M.

The team of two arrived on site quickly and provided a fair quote after looking at the work site. They came back next day and removed the landscaping material in under 30 mins. Very impressed with the job overall and the price point was especially good.

Description of Work
removing landscaping material from backyard

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

07/30/2020

Callie S.

I can't say enough about Jonathan. He told me he did "everything and anything" and he was right. He literally knows how to do everything from demo, to tiling, electrical work, plumbing, appliance removal & installation, painting, you name it. He was super fast to come out and quote our job, very fairly priced and able to start in the time frame we needed. His work is fantastic and he offered suggestions along the way to make things easier for us. In addition, and as you can imagine, lots of unexpected things pop up when remodeling older homes. Jonathan didn't hesitate to fix a thing and I couldn't be more grateful for his services. I would highly recommend Salazar and will be using him for our bathroom remodels as well.

Description of Work
Demo floor tile in kitchen, powder, laundry. Demo kitchen island, tile install, plumbing repair, wood rot repair, kitchen backsplash, appliance removal & install

Category countertops, flooring contractor, handyman service, hauling services, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

11/30/2019

Oscar S.

The guys at Salazar Express did an amazing job! Anything requested, to the smallest detail, they were willing to do. Before, during, and after work was done, they always consulted me to make sure what I wanted was what was completed. Being they only focus on one job at a time, it allowed my project (complete bathroom demo to the studs and remodel) to be completed in a timely fashion. They were easy to get a hold of via phone or text, and were always prompt to respond. Very fair price for excellent work. Will definitely be hiring them for my future remodel projects!

Description of Work
Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Review for Salazar Express Services - 2019 Redbud Dr, GASTONIA, NC - 38278026

11/30/2019

Grecia A.

They were very professional and did an splendid job!

Description of Work
kitchen/Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

Gicela G.

Jonathan And His Team Were amazing. He gave us a free estimate, he followed up after he sent it. We scheduled an appointment to have our deck built. He finished it in the time frame he provided and he made sure we was always happy with the work he and his crew did. I would definitely recommend! Great people to work with overall

Description of Work
Deck

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Maria C.

I gave them my vision for the re-modeling and they ran with it. Suggesting enlarging the space. Salazar give me a thoroughly modern bathroom; stand up shower w/a bench. Originally, the sink was outside and now it is a complete e-suite. I would highly recommend them for your remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of bathroom

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Lisa C.

The service was amazing from the first visit. Jonathan came out and gave me a quote, he followed up with me and then showed up everyday after until the project was complete. Anything I needed done, he handled without any problems. What a great team to work with and have already recommended them to several of my friends. A + rating for sure!

Description of Work
Deck

Category decks, fencing, handyman service, garage builders

Work Completed On 04/28/2019

Ron E.

Jonathan and his team of men did a great job. They were very professional and friendly. The job was done exactly the way we wanted it. The work was done in the time they quoted. I would recommend Salazaar Express. We love our deck and walk way patio. Thank you Salazaar Express.

Description of Work
deck and patio walkway

Category decks, patios

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Review for Salazar Express Services - 2019 Redbud Dr, GASTONIA, NC - 38242890

Suzie C.

Jonathon very prompt to come out to my home and provided a timely estimate that was easy to understand. He and his team were very pleasant. They cleaned the area every day before they left. The job was completed in the set time frame and I was very happy with the work.

Description of Work
deck with roof

Category decks