Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2015

Now servicing the North Myrtle Beach / Horry County Area! commercial and Residential Painting Company and industrial painting and pressure washing and wood replacement and deck restoring and removing popcorn ceilings and smooth ceiling....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

interior painting (51)house painting (22)drywall (14)general contractors (14)pressure washing (10)deck cleaning (4)ceiling fan installation (3)woodworking (2)decks & porches (1)

09/19/2022

Betty H.

They were professional, and it was professionally done. I'm very satisfied. I like what they did and how it looked. They really did a marvelous job

Description of Work
They power wash my house, cleaned the roof and gutter and then they painted

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

Thank you for the review I'm very happy my company to please you

08/14/2022

Ann F.

Jimmy and his crew were outstanding! They were punctual, fast, and professional. They painted our entire house including ceilings and installing some crown molding. They painted closets that were full of clothes like some kind of magic elves! They were done in a week. I highly recommend. Great Job!

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

Review for Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc - 420 N Morehead St, GASTONIA, NC - 39835470

08/08/2022

Robin T.

He was on the job early in the mornings and made sure things were done right .

Description of Work
Power wash and paint the exterior including all trim and decking .

Category contractors, decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Review for Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc - 420 N Morehead St, GASTONIA, NC - 39828386

08/07/2022

Dorie S.

He painted the entire interior of my new home. He gave great recommendations on paint colors, he was very good at communicating when he’d be here, what was next, and if he needed anything from me. And his pricing was incredibly reasonable! Will hire him again for any future jobs! And will recommend him to everybody!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

Review for Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc - 420 N Morehead St, GASTONIA, NC - 39826838

Thank you for the great with you I enjoyed working with you .

06/28/2022

Nina G.

WOW! Jimmy’s Coating Unlimited is truly the best. Jimmy and his crew truly care about doing a great job and making clients happy. They helped us transform our house from drab and faded to vibrant and the best looking house in the neighborhood. All of our neighbors were so impressed with the quality of their work and we’ve gotten so many compliments. They take their time and do a thorough and professional job. Having our entire house exterior painted was a huge project but Jimmy made it simple and stress free! Will be recommending to all our friends and family!

Description of Work
House Exterior Painted

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

Review for Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc - 420 N Morehead St, GASTONIA, NC - 39780634

Thank you so much for letting my company be part of your project and painting your exterior home looking forward to doing business with you again Jimmy Collins

04/25/2022

Lou M.

Jimmy's Coatings just painted roughly 70% of the interior of our home. They did a fantastic job. They were on time every day, and they completed the job a day earlier than projected. The quality of the work was excellent, and they treated us and our home in a professional manner. Both Jimmy and his crew leader, Chad, addressed any/all questions or requests that we had. Very happy with their work and will use them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

04/21/2022

Patricia H.

Sherman Williams Paint Store In Mrytle Beach

Description of Work
Painted our townhome interior

Category contractors

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

Review for Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc - 420 N Morehead St, GASTONIA, NC - 39709144

03/01/2022

Cliff G.

Went very well...quick...great work. (great company to work with) paint and walls look great....We will be hiring this company again.

Description of Work
Lots of painting and sheet rock repair

Category contractors, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

02/09/2022

Shana E.

Very good job. Did a amazing job on our beach condo. I wasn’t sure about what colors I wanted to use , but Jimmy helped me pick out colors and they look wonderful together .

Description of Work
Downstairs Condo at beach . He also painted our kitchen, bathroom and 3 doors .

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

Review for Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc - 420 N Morehead St, GASTONIA, NC - 39622910

Thank you for the review it was my pleasure to work with you and your family looking forward to Working with you in the future.

11/13/2021

Lisa M.

We chose Jimmy Coatings Unlimited because they are friendly, professional, they take pride in their work, and Jimmy charges a reasonable price! Jimmy and Chad was on time and Jimmy explained in detail what Chad would be doing and how long it would take. Chad painted our kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway himself and did a fantastic job. We will definitely use Jimmy’s Coatings Unlimited for all of our future jobs. If you choose to use this company, you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

11/04/2021

Shane F.

If you are in need of a professional painter THIS IS YOUR MAN! Absolutely perfect on everything from start to finish! You need it quick he will make it happen. Fabulous color choices if you need help deciding. Want some pressure washing while getting your house painted. No Problem! There is no better time than now to stop reading and call Jimmy now! I call Jimmy for all my painting needs. Jimmy has painted thousands of sq. ft. at our place of business. Painted 2 of my homes along with my uncle's. Whatever it takes to get the job done right is what he will do. Tall cielings to intricate details, from A to Z this company will make you happy. After completing the jobs I felt as though I have a true friend. B.A.

Description of Work
Entire house painted

Category contractors, drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

10/29/2021

Ed R.

Jimmy is very professional and his work was top notch. Would definitely recommend him to others in need of painting services.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

01/21/2021

Alana G.

I can’t say enough good things about them! Jimmy is great, and his guys are super also. They are so detail-driven and professional! Definitely exceeded my expectations! I’m sure we’ll be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Painting front and back doors and bathroom

Category contractors, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/12/2020

Marilyn H.

I am extremely pleased with the finished job. Very professional, started the job when he said he would, very neat, walls and ceiling is beautiful. Finished the job 3 days ahead of schedule. I recommend would recommend him to anyone and would definitely call on him again!

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceiling and painted ceiling and walls relocated lights and installed new lights!

Category contractors, drywall, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thanks for the great review it’s been a pleasure working for you and David and thanks for the opportunity to handle your project .

12/03/2020

Angela C.

Jimmy and his crew are fantastic. They do a wonderful job from beginning to end. We had him paint our exterior and were so pleased had him come back to paint our gutters and screened in porch. Reasonably priced and excellent work!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/01/2020

Teresa E.

It started out fine and I posted a good review in January at the owner’s request. However, they never finished the job. One of the painters missed some areas on the exterior and a garage door needs a second coat. I’ve made several attempts to schedule with them, but now they aren’t responding at all. I’ve been trying for over 6 months. I can no longer recommend this company.

Description of Work
Entire house painting

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

09/18/2020

Angela C.

We hired Jimmy to paint the exterior of our house and I cannot say enough how pleased we are with Jimmy and his team. Jimmy come by several times to review the work we were asking for and confirm colors. Between the time we contacted him and his team started work was a few weeks due to delays on our end and weather, Jimmy checked in several time during that period to ensure we didn’t have any questions. Once the work started his crew were very professional and did a wonderful job cleaning and prepping everything for paint. We already plan on hiring Jimmy for some additional painting!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and staining

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/14/2020

Jann F.

Started to retrim the windows and he did a great job on that, and I asked him to come back to paint the rest of the outside of the house. everything was done clean and professional.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of my house

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/02/2020

Ken F.

Jimmy did a fine job. Came within a day or two of my first call and gave a fair estimate, and got started with his crew a few days later. They arrived early in the morning, and were done by 2:00 pm. Did a nice professional job, with attention to detail, and cleaned up everything afterwards. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Interior paint of 2 bedroom condo - complete

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for the review just let me know if I can help you in anyway in the future I enjoyed working with you

06/15/2020

Earle W.

I was looking for a painter and learned about Jimmy from Warren Moss a builder/realtor in the area. I enjoyed working with Jimmy from initial color review, selecting which colors will go in each room- lighting, size, dimension Ect. Jimmy has a good knowledge of trend and which colors are in style or getting old. Jimmy’s guys were polite, diligent and on time. They painted quickly in the open spaces and took their time on move intricate areas of each room – where walls meet ceiling and baseboards. House was in Heather Trace subdivision of Gastonia. Grade: A

Description of Work
Painted inside of house

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Than u letting my company make u happy if we can help u waiting anything else please let me know , and thank u for the awesome review .

04/03/2020

Wendy N.

Jimmy did an excellent job remodeling my sunroom. Professional, reliable, and easy to work with. Will call again for my next home improvement project.

Description of Work
Drywall and painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thank u for the great review and letting me do ur work .

01/21/2020

Amy C.

Jimmy's crew was very punctual and took minimal time to complete the exterior painting project. They used top quality paint supplies from a reputable company. They were neat and tidy with clean-up and no dripping or extra paint on house was visible. I was extremely very happy with the results of the hired job. I have a beautiful fresh painted house. I have received so many compliments.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you for the great review if you need me in the future let me know please

01/20/2020

Seth H.

Jimmy did a fantastic job on our Cottage 1962. He was on time, clean, great price, and all around just great job!

Description of Work
Painting and Sheetrock

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters