Smoke Alert Home Fire Safety

Awards & Badges

1:00 PM - 8:00 PM

2664 Timber Dr Ste 122

Garner, NC 27529

Smoke Alert is founded in 2010 by Firefighters in order to educate the public about Fire Safety in the home. The primary services we provide are Dryer Vent Cleaning for as little as $59 and Chimney sweeping starting at $80. With every service you also get a complimentary written home fire safety inspection and life safety classes for the family. We do exit drills with the whole family so everyone is prepared and knows what to do in the event of a fire. Award wining....

dryer vent cleaning (421)chimney sweep (58)chimney repair (33)air duct cleaning (31)home security systems (27)fireplace services (12)chimney cap repair (11)home inspection (4)gas fireplace repair (3)

03/06/2021

He was actually a little early but called to make sure it was okay. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable, spent a decent amount of time on our issue, and happily answered all my questions. We got some good advice pertaining to fire safety throughout the house. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

03/02/2021

Our dryer vent connection was old and not compatible with the pipe that came with the dryer we purchased a few years ago. It turned out the very old exterior vent and pipe in the wall were non-compliant which I had suspected. They were able to quickly replace both parts and attached a new hose connecting the dryer to wall. I'm very pleased with their service and am glad to have this safety hazard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to clean dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

08/07/2020

It went very well they arrived about 1/2 hour early(called be for coming) went to work cleaning done my satisfaction need a new outside vent cover

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

COST $207.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

06/16/2020

Professional, timely, experienced service delivery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean dryer discharge duct.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/10/2020

Expertly with good advice on fire prevention

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/13/2020

Better than expected. I thought I needed a lot more work done than what was necessary. They were knowledgeable, professional and explained to me exactly why I did not need a new system but just a cleaning of the existing system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair dryer vent and ductwork

CATEGORY home inspection,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

02/18/2020

Great he did a great job! We also learned several other safety issues we are going to do as well. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent clean out

CATEGORY fireplaces,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

09/15/2019

amazing! incredible thorough and professional. I appreciated the pictures inside the chimney. These guys really know what they are doing and exceeded my expectations. The gentlemen who serviced our home was a firefighter - so lots of extra great advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Chimney inspected and cleaned

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

09/14/2019

Complete service has not been performed but I expect excellence based on initial contact as well as office staff communications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smoke detector updates and mainly dryer vent replacement. My vent was disintegrating and did not meet code.

CATEGORY home inspection,home security systems,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

08/22/2019

Technician was able to clean the dryer vent even though the dryer was in a confined space. Measured airflow before and after, and there was a significant improvement. Cleaned up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Owned and Operated by Firefighters! Dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweeping, fireplaces, chimney caps,and repair

We do not clean HVAC air vents

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available