R & D Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

R&D Painting is a Garner based paint contractor serving the entire Triangle. We have over 12 years of painting experience. Our work comes guaranteed with a 3 year warranty(sheetrock/deck stain carries no warranty), so you can be sure you are getting the quality you deserve. Locally owned and

2022 Super Service Award

interior painting (59)house painting (36)pressure washing (17)woodworking (15)decks & porches (12)deck cleaning (8)drywall (7)general contractors (6)window replacement (4)door installation (3)epoxy flooring (1)gutter repair (1)

08/11/2022

Larue H.

Travis and his team were amazing to work with. They were punctual, listened to our feedback, and took great pride in their work.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

08/03/2022

John H.

Could not have gone better, Travis is a great communicator and everything was done on time and flawlessly. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Exterior painting and deck staining

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

07/26/2022

Denise P.

Perfectly! Travis is a consummate pro enjoy doing business with him and his crew. Great attention to detail and prices fairly. He will always get our business for painting inside and out. Cannot recommend him enough!!!!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

07/21/2022

Sarah D.

Travis was wonderful to work with and very responsive. We were very pleased with the quality of the painting and carpentry work. We highly recommend working with R & D Painting.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Robert G.

Travis and his crew were awesome. They took great care with items that needed to be moved and did a great job with covering everything in the work area’s. I was updated often through the project. Travis went out of his way helping with another issue that cropped up. I am very happy with the results of the painting my house looks like a home now. Travis also made daily stops at the house and text me to make sure all was going well. Thanks Travis and his team.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Andrea N.

I have been using R&D’s services for 14 years. Travis Robeson is a pleasure to do business with and every crew member is affable and very personable. They come to do a job and it gets done. On time! And they clean up after themselves. Call R&D for your next project. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, drywall, outside deck stain, handyman type work, front door.

Category decks, drywall, handyman service, deck cleaning, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Colette S.

Incredible service, from the estimate to final inspection. R&D is a first rate company. We are thrilled with the entire job.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Review for R & D Painting - 232 Wintergreen Dr, Garner, NC - 39805798

Christy T.

I would highly recommend R&D for any painting needs you have. All of his crew are very professional and respectful of your home. Travis is excellent at following up at the end of the day to discuss the progress and any issues. We will use them everytime we need something done!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior and exterior

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

Adam L.

I have had R&D paint interior walls at two different homes this past year. Travis and his team were professional, fair priced, and did a excellent job. The team keep the area clean and you could not tell they had been there other than the professionally painted interior walls. They took the time to remove bathroom fixtures, mirrors, etc to ensure that all job was properly done. I will hire them again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

06/13/2020

Gene R.

One of the best experiences. Would give six stars if possible. From start to finish, Travis and his crews were true professionals. They followed up, kept us informed, their prep work was the best we ever had for our house painting. They even cleaned the windows when done.

Description of Work
House Painting and carpentry repairs

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

01/10/2020

Elizabeth W.

We recently used Travis and his team (R&D Painting) to paint the exterior of our home and were so happy we immediately scheduled some inside work too. There is so much I appreciated about working with Travis. One, when you e-mail/text/call him, Travis always responds and usually within a few minutes – not hours or days! Two, Travis is one-stop shopping for your painting project. I didn't have to hire a pressure washer, I didn't have to hire a repair guy, I didn’t have to buy any supplies. All I had to do was pick the colors and write one check at the end. Boom – that’s my kind of home improvement project. Three, his team does a great job. We were happy with all the work done on prepping and repairs, and I have never seen a painting crew spend so much time on prep work and protecting the surroundings, plus taking care of little, extra things like swapping out old screws or replacing burnt-out floodlight bulbs. “Detail oriented” and “above and beyond” don’t begin to describe it! Four, Travis’ pricing is very fair, especially considering how professional and easy he is to work with and the quality of both materials used and work done. All the way around we were very happy with our experiences and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Travis and the whole R&D Painting team.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Home painting, exterior repairs, pressure washing

Category decks, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

04/19/2019

David P.

Travis and his crew were extremely knowledgeable and highly professional. They worked very efficiently and carefully. Most importantly, the quality of their work was really exceptional. I recommend them with the highest enthusiasm. They will be my first choice for future paintwork.

Description of Work
Interior painting, window replacement, and some repairs

Category replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

09/28/2018

Tenisha J.

Service was excellent. Prompt and Professional. Team completed entire downstairs in one day. I will use again to paint my upstairs. I would recommend to anyone looking for painting services!

Description of Work
I needed my interior downstairs painted.

05/17/2017

Celia V.

Travis was very responsive and his crews were polite and punctual. He fixed any issues I pointed out. Very pricey though.

Description of Work
Painting living room, kitchen, interior hallways, stairwell, entrance way, master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, repair drywall, paint trim.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

05/10/2017

Richard C.

R&D provided a fee estimate the day following their assessment of the work. The painters showed up on time, performed quality work and Travis communicated well with us throughout the process.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and exterior painting.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

04/26/2017

Richard C.

The R&D painters performed high quality work in a timely manner. Travis provided the work estimate promptly and consistently communicated to make sure I was happy with the job.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

03/23/2017

don A.

Their estimate was very competitive, and they stuck to it. No surprise upcharges or extras. I was impressed that R&D dispatched a crew of 6 to handle our job. They wrapped up the job in less than 3 days. Each day, they arrived around 9:00, and left promptly by 5:30. This was impressive, since many painters will send skeleton crews who work until 7:00 or 8:00 at night to maximize profits – sometimes there are days when no one shows up, and the painters are in your house for a week or more, as the company tries to hold down more jobs than it can really handle. R&D provided a full crew to complete the job, from soup to nuts, quickly and professionally. The owner, Travis Robeson, was on site frequently to supervise his crew, make sure that the work was done to our satisfaction. He made a point to call us to make sure we had no questions or concerns. R&D paid close attention to details -- like removing wall plates, protecting surfaces, removing and replacing furniture, cleaning up, etc. -- and completed all work neatly and with good paint coverage.

Description of Work
R&D Painting was retained to repair sheetrock, and repaint 4 bedrooms, along with closets, and trim … and even remove wall paper from a bathroom and paint over the underlying wall.

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

03/22/2017

Melissa B.

Perfect! I would highly recommend this company. One of the best experiences I've ever had. R & D handled everything fast and professional in every step. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
My house was cleaned, repairs done and painted & windows cleaned.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2017

03/05/2017

Thomas J.

I had a great experience with Travis and his crew. Travis takes customer service to a new level and I highly recommend R&D Painting. My job was completed on time and on budget with excellent results.

Description of Work
R&D painted the master bedroom, master bath, hallway, family room, dining room and kitchen cabinets. They also painted the board & batten wainscoting that I had installed in the main area of my home. The new color scheme of navy and white is beautiful.

Work Completed On 02/28/2017

12/08/2016

jennifer T.

Great! Used R & D for 2 separate projects - were remodeling master bath and kitchen. Workers came in and removed popcorn ceiling, did minor repairs and painted, then came back after new shower, tile and countertop was installed in bath. Same thing for kitchen. Travis was very willing to accomodate the schedule I needed as had other contractors doing part of projects. I greatly appreciated that the work spaces were as cleaned as possible at the end of the work day and that Travis personally contacted me frequently to make sure everyone was doing his job to my satisfaction. Would DEFINITELY use them again!

Description of Work
popcorn ceiling removal and painting; walls and trim painted

Work Completed On 12/08/2016

12/02/2016

Mike N.

Great experience from the first day to the last. Very professional, always on time, with daily check-ins and progress reports. The quality of the work was exceptional. Travis and his people were very easy to work with. I can recommend these guys without any reservation.

Description of Work
Interior Bonus room, upstairs hallway, guest bedroom, 2 stairwells, downstairs hallway and trim painted. Crown moulding installed and painted in 4 upstairs rooms. Exterior Hardy plank siding and trim on dormers replaced and painted to match. Wood hand railing repaired and painted for entry stairs. Fascia repaired and painted. Front door painted. Deck pressure washed and stained.

Category decks, drywall, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

03/18/2016

LINDA D.

Travis was excellent - from the first day I called to get an estimate through the completion of the job. Was very professional, always ontime, checked in constantly. Price was lower than other estimates we had received. Quality and professionalism from crew was great. Had all our trim, gutters, shutters, dormers and screened patio painted. Also 2 inside stairwells and powerwashed our brick patio and driveway. All looks brand new again! Excellent company - would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted all trim/gutters/shutters on house, enclosed screened patio and 2 inside stairwells, powerwashed driveway

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2016

09/04/2015

Jamie S.

After reaching out to two other companies for estimates who either didn't call back or no-showed, I was most impressed by Travis' responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. The paint job was great too.

Description of Work
Painted dining room, living room, foyer, stairwell, bonus room

Work Completed On 08/28/2015