NCS Plumbing & Gas LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2009

2304 High Pasture Place

Garner, NC 27529

20+ years of experience; NCS Plumbing (NoColdShowers.com) provides plumbing services for residential & commercial customers. NCS Plumbing performs all work, we do not use subcontractors. NCS Plumbing, license #24522P-1, is authorized to perform all residential & commercial plumbing including gas

01/02/2016

Nancy S.

Both of our shower faucet controls broke in the same weekend with no warning. Scott responded to my call immediately and charged a perfectly reasonable fee for a weekend call. He had the replacement parts in stock and completed the job with amazing efficiency. We did not mention the slow running drain in one of the tubs, but Scott noticed it and did an amazing / shocking drain unclog at no extra cost. We had no idea what was in there and got quite an education as he pulled it out! Scott also did the plumbing work on our kitchen remodel and replaced our hot water heater when it failed and flooded our garage within the past 2 years. Scott is our plumber. I wouldn't think of calling anyone else. This company understands and operates upon expert customer service. If you are lucky enough to acquire their services...better keep their business card. You will need them again. You will not find better service at a better price.

Description of Work
Emergently replaced shower water controls in 2 bathrooms and unclogged a drain.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

01/18/2015

Grant D.

Scott explained what he found, what he was going to do, and the cost. He's always very professional and the best around.

Description of Work
Check for origin of leak and repair it.

11/10/2014

Tom L.

I contacted them via email and phone. They came at the correct time and removed the old hot water heater. They installed the new one a few feet from the old one. The old one was on some bricks. I put in a new concrete pad a few months ago because I did not want the new hot water heater on concrete blocks. They also installed an expansion device. They said the building code requires it. One of our out side water faucets was leaking because it froze last winter. They replaced it with a new one. The new one is nice because it only takes a 1/4 turn to go from off to on. Everything was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
They replaced our 50 gallon hot water heater and fixed a leaky outside faucet.

05/08/2013

Scott D.

It went very well. Scott came by and gave me an estimate and scheduled the work. He was ontime and very professional.

Description of Work
NCS plumbing came and installed a new gas line for my new gas dryer.

12/03/2012

Stephen H.

The entire experience was positive. The whole process took about 1 1/2 hours, and the bathroom was in perfect shape, and the toilet is a much nicer one than the one replaced. We were/are very impressed with this business and its employees/owner.

Description of Work
replaced a badly broken toilet with a new one. After inspecting, they left to buy a toilet, came back, installed it, caulked, ran out of caulk, left to purchase caulk, and finished the project.

10/19/2011

Lewis Z.

Scott and NCS Plumbing was great. After receiving a call from the water company that I had a leak, I called Scott. He stated 90% of the time it would be a water heater. I checked and it was. He gave me the estimate and completed the work in about 4 hours.

Description of Work
Scott was very knowledgeable and held to his estimate. He swaped out our water heater.

07/03/2011

JENNIFER D.

Scott and NCS Plumbing has become one of the great finds on Angie's List. I've had him do several odd plumbing jobs for me along with installing the new water heater. He's been very responsive and is very reasonable with his pricing. I'd highly recommend Scott if you need his services.

Description of Work
Remove water heater from attic and install new tankless water heater, replace 3 water shut off valves.

06/20/2011

Rose M.

Not only did NCS Plumbing respond quickly to the leak in our bathroom, but found that is was much simpler than I had envisioned. He caulked the areas where water was seeping into cabinet, something that should have been done when the sinks were installed. He has also provided us with repair company information that has made our transition to NC much easier! Scott is a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Water was leaking around the sinks in a bathroom.

08/10/2010

KARA C.

I was thrilled with Scott's work and work ethic. Besides his integrity and up-front approach, the other things I liked best about working with Scott were: - He is thoughtful in his approach and takes care to explain the options and recommend the choice that will be most functionally and cost effective. When trade-offs were required, Scott did an excellent job of providing me with enough information to help me make a very solid decision. - Scott is always thinking many steps ahead so that he can make the work flow smoothly and even plans for what things may come up in the future and how to set the current system up to be better situated to handle changes and make future work easier and thus less costly. - I appreciated that Scott was punctual and quick to return calls and always kept me informed of his schedule, plans, and work progress. It was also very helpful that he is available via e-mail. - He worked very well with the other renovation related professionals that were sharing the same work spaces and was very willing to coordinate with them as needed. - I am persnickety and it really bothers me when workers are not careful with my house. I felt Scott took care to make sure his work was aesthetically pleasing as well as functionally solid and that he was respectful of my house. - Scott provides clear and professional paperwork and bills. He was always very upfront and transparent about cost. He went above and beyond to assist me in applying for and accessing the various rebates available. - I found Scott to be honest and trustworthy in every way. Scott was originally recommended by a satisfied customer via the Five Points community website and I can see why! Both the architect and the carpenter that were working on my project were so impressed with Scott and his work that they have both since suggested Scott to their other clients. I have also recommended him to my family members, friends, and neighbors.

Description of Work
Overhaul of plumbing in a 1950 house, relocated bathroom and laundry facilities to different rooms and replaced existing water heater with a gas tankless water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Member, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to helping you with any future needs. Scot Householder

Mennella and Son Plumbing Service

Family run plumbing company with over 27 years experience, 22 years licensed and insured. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Santana Construction LLC

Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your intentions. It is what happens when what you do matches your customers expectations. We provide services from the simplest things to remodeling an entire home.

Fehr's Plumbing of Raleigh

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

plumbing, tankless water heater sales, installation, gas line installations, diagnostics, repair, fuel gas systems, fixure replacement, repair & install gas appliances.