ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

317 US Highway 70 E

Garner, NC 27529

R & S Mechanical, Home of the "ComfortGuy" HVAC & Refrigeration services is located in Raleigh NC and was founded in 2003. We specialize in the installation, services and maintenance of Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems. We provide services for residential, commercial, supermarkets, restaurants, schools and light industrial facilities.We offer free on-site estimates for new equipment and replacements, as well as a free consultation about our many preventive maintenance service plans. Our technicians have been well trained and are knowledgeable in the fields of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Commercial Refrigeration. State Licensed in Both HVAC and Commercial Refrigeration. Locally owned & operated....

03/04/2022

Walter T.

We had a problem with our heating and air conditioning system. We had somebody came out and they couldn't fixed it. This company came out, they diagnosed it and fixed it right away.

Description of Work
They repaired our heating and air conditioning system.

05/03/2020

Daniel M.

Great service and price. They take of all our properties.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

05/01/2020

Dion L.

great! very professional and timely.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

04/24/2020

Hunt W.

The service was great. They came out and they had to ripped out the old furnace. They did great

Description of Work
They replaced the entire heating and cooling system.

04/22/2020

Patricia E B.

Awesome the tech was very friendly and knowledgeable. Checked everything over and cleaned the unit thoroughly. Plus the young woman that I placed the service call with, Angela was amazing and explained everything to me on what was to be done and who my technician would be.

Description of Work
Spring maintenance

04/21/2020

Matt B.

I think it's excellent. The company is locally owned and they were extremely good at communicating. The employees were honest and gave an honest quote.

Description of Work
They replaced and do maintenance of the A/C unit, and did HVAC repair.

04/21/2020

Randy L.

It was very good and I was very happy with it.

Description of Work
They did heating check up.

04/18/2020

Richard C.

Excellent quality service - I would definitely recommend to my friends, family & neighbors.

Description of Work
A/C cooling maintenance on my unit.

Chris D.

I have a second home I use for vacations in Raleigh. I needed a New AC unit. I called the Comfort Guys! They called me right before installation. Made sure nothing was tracked in my home. They explained how to use the new system and gave me tips on how to save on energy. Hire Them!

Description of Work
AC Replacement

Kate L.

Very responsive. Professional, thorough, and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Angela T.

Great! Staff very friendly. Love the service contract option to keep everything working correctly.

Description of Work
AC serviced

Angela B.

Great. Personable and effective communication throughout the process. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Ian T.

In an unfortunate time it was a great experience to work with R & S, Complete professionalism, knowledge & care from beginning to end with R & S.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC and duct work replacement

Drew O.

R&S was very punctual in replacing my HVAC system in my house. Service was great and pricing was competitive. I also use R&S through my business in commercial applications. I would highly recommend their company.

Description of Work
HVAC system was replaced

04/15/2020

Mike T.

Everything went well, tech arrived on time, completed service and gave recommendations for keeping the unit running

Description of Work
HVAC tune up

08/26/2017

Martin S.

The air conditioner in my rental was getting hot. All the workers getting it ready was burning up so I had to call my air conditioning guy. Now everything is cool, literally. He showed up on time. HIs name was John Kelly. He replaced two parts and now it works fine. He was very pleasant to talk to. I could understand him. He replaced the two parts. I signed a service contract with them.

Description of Work
He repaired an air conditioner.

05/30/2017

Douglas K.

I called and sent an email with the equipment type and tried to set up a meeting to go over the installation and get a price. After 2 times I never received a call back. Disappointing.

Description of Work
Replace residential hydronic chiller

05/04/2017

Cris S.

From initial phone call through service visit included professional & friendly communication and great service!!

Description of Work
Clean & inspect heat pump unit in new to us home.

08/16/2016

James F.

We have a contract with them for 4 years now and we have no problems at all. They do service twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. They are better than just good. A’s are to come by from me but they are close. This is for the 4 year period.

Description of Work
We use R & S.

08/16/2016

James F.

This was a regular service visit. This started out as regular service and they kept it so I have not had to call them other than scheduled regular maintenance over the 4 years. They give good service.

Description of Work
They went over the system and made sure everything was working properly, every time they come out.

08/04/2015

sheila R.

My experience was good. I gave them a B because I had to call them back several times to fix a drip.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C. They were the HVAC that worked with my air conditioner.

06/19/2015

Charles G.

See above.

Description of Work
We originally used them when our AC went out during the summer. Their technician was very professional and fixed our problem quickly and at a good price, so we decided to take a one year contract with them. As part of the contract, they were going to do a system check up in the fall and the following spring. When it came time for our fall check up, we asked for our original technician. Unfortunately, he had left the company. The technician they sent in his place found all sorts of problems with our unit - including a need to replace our fan. This was the same fan they had replaced two months earlier. He also told us that there was a hole in our compressor and it needed to be replaced. When we said we had to think about doing the work, the technician called his supervisor who came to the house. The supervisor tried to get us to buy a brand new system because there was no point in spending a lot of money on our 13year old unit. At this point, we said we would have to think about it, but neither the technician or the supervisor would leave. They spent the next hour trying to sell us on a new unit. Two weeks later we called a different company and they found that our Freon was low, they recharged the unit and it has worked perfectly since then.

05/27/2015

Elijah T.

He came and checked everything thoroughly. We know we have an old damper that could go anytime, but it just needed adjusting and we weren't charged anything for it. We've used them consistently for years on several houses. They've always done great work and for a great price.

Description of Work
He came out to adjust the dampers and check to make sure everything was functioning ok. They just replaced our old HVAC unit recently and added a new return in our old house. They've been great about tweaking things to get everything working the best despite our house not being laid out originally for duct work and such being almost 100 years old.

12/30/2014

mary M.

Service was excellent and worked with me on pricing. They were prompt in arriving when said they would Issues with calibrating thermostat were fixed promptly Unit installed had a faulty coil that was discovered when heat was not working and they promptly sent someone out to review situation, charge up coil to get us through the time it took to get replacement in and install replacement with no issues.

Description of Work
Replace heat pump

06/05/2013

Nghia N.

R & S Mechanical LLC I would give them an A, they did a good job. Everything I would give an A, the only thing I would give them kind of a B minus would be the follow up. They were supposed to come out and some of the, replacing the filter and stuff, they haven't shown up yet. They came out on time. Everything was good except the follow up, I was expecting to come out a little sooner.

Description of Work
R & S Mechanical LLC they did heating and A/C.

Aire Serv Of East Raleigh

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! Aire Serv wants you to stay comfortable and breathe clean air all year round. That’s why our company focuses on excellence in customer service and quality AC and heating services. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first, with a brand synonymous with excellence since 1992! Wherever you see the name Aire Serv, you can expect quality services and customer attention.

Air Experts Heating & Cooling

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986.

Offers by Air Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi
    SantaAir

No longer do you need to deal with multiple dealers/contractors, incorrectly diagnosed problems, or overpriced services. We have the expertise and we promise to provide excellent and reliable service. We stock spare parts for all major manufacturers and thus can save you unnecessary time and trouble. We have highly trained technicians who are at the cusp of ongoing improvements, and who can advise you on the latest innovations and techniques. Call us anytime for a free over-the-phone estimate. To make sure your needs are met to the highest standards of satisfaction, all of our services come with a 90-day warranty. Thank you again for considering SantaAir for your HVAC needs.

30198, 4256
    North Carolina
    12/30/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Plumbing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services

How is ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services overall rated?

ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services open?

ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services provide

ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offer free estimates?

Yes, ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offers free project estimates.

Does ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offer a senior discount?

No, ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services does not offer a senior discount.

Does ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offer emergency services?

Yes, ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services?

Yes, ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offers warranties.

What services does ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offer?

ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services offers the following services: Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality, A/C Replacement, HVAC Installation, Gas Furnace, Heat Pump Installation & Repair, Replacement of Air Ducts, UV Lights, Package A/C Replacement. Commercial Refrigeration

Are there any services ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services does not offer?

Plumbing