ComfortGuy / R & S Mechanical Heating & AC Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

R & S Mechanical, Home of the "ComfortGuy" HVAC & Refrigeration services is located in Raleigh NC and was founded in 2003. We specialize in the installation, services and maintenance of Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems. We provide services for residential, commercial, supermarkets, restaurants, schools and light industrial facilities.We offer free on-site estimates for new equipment and replacements, as well as a free consultation about our many preventive maintenance service plans. Our technicians have been well trained and are knowledgeable in the fields of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Commercial Refrigeration. State Licensed in Both HVAC and Commercial Refrigeration. Locally owned & operated....

Advanced Appliance & Air Repair LLC

Advanced Appliance & Air Repair is a small family owned business based in central North Carolina with strong Christian values. Our goal is to provide you with technical service which is prompt, courteous, competent, honest, and at a fair price. We believe continually striving for this goal will ensure our survival and you will seek us again and again for your service needs.

Air Experts Heating & Cooling

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986.

Offers by Air Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi
The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep

The Mad Hatter Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep Service Inc has been in business since 1995.

05/03/2020

Great service and price. They take of all our properties.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

05/01/2020

great! very professional and timely.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

04/24/2020

The service was great. They came out and they had to ripped out the old furnace. They did great

Description of Work
They replaced the entire heating and cooling system.

04/22/2020

Awesome the tech was very friendly and knowledgeable. Checked everything over and cleaned the unit thoroughly. Plus the young woman that I placed the service call with, Angela was amazing and explained everything to me on what was to be done and who my technician would be.

Description of Work
Spring maintenance

04/21/2020

I think it's excellent. The company is locally owned and they were extremely good at communicating. The employees were honest and gave an honest quote.

Description of Work
They replaced and do maintenance of the A/C unit, and did HVAC repair.

04/21/2020

It was very good and I was very happy with it.

Description of Work
They did heating check up.

04/18/2020

Excellent quality service - I would definitely recommend to my friends, family & neighbors.

Description of Work
A/C cooling maintenance on my unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

04/16/2020

Great. Personable and effective communication throughout the process. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

04/16/2020

Great! Staff very friendly. Love the service contract option to keep everything working correctly.

Description of Work
AC serviced

04/16/2020

I have a second home I use for vacations in Raleigh. I needed a New AC unit. I called the Comfort Guys! They called me right before installation. Made sure nothing was tracked in my home. They explained how to use the new system and gave me tips on how to save on energy. Hire Them!

Description of Work
AC Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality, A/C Replacement, HVAC Installation, Gas Furnace, Heat Pump Installation & Repair, Replacement of Air Ducts, UV Lights, Package A/C Replacement. Commercial Refrigeration

Plumbing