Coates Heating & Air

With Angi since July 2010

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

ARS Rescue Rooter

ARS is a trusted service provider in heating, air conditioning, plumbing and indoor air quality. Our courteous HVAC and Plumbing technicians are available 7 days a week to provide you with expert service and repair. Our Comfort Advisors are ready to help you make the most effective installation or replacement decisions based on your home comfort needs. We are licensed and insured. Estimates are always provided before any work begins. Major credit cards accepted. 100% financing with approved credit.

Offers by ARS Rescue Rooter	 on Angi
Air Experts Heating & Cooling

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986.

Offers by Air Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi

10/14/2014

James Z.

It's a family run business. Daddy used to come and do the repairs and he had junior as his help. He had him run out to the truck and get the wrench. Finally junior got old enough to do some of the work. Now he is the main guy and daddy is retired. They do a really good job. The cost depends on what the service is. I have had 2 new furnaces put in so it's about 2 or 3 thousand for new furnace installation. For air conditioning, I have had him come out and do annual checkup. I have one air conditioning unit that they told it probably wouldn't make it to through the summer this year. They told let it go until it quits and we made it through the summer. The cost depends on how much Freon it takes. I would recommend them. They have been very good about not trying to get me to buy a new furnace when a repair would do.

Description of Work
Coates Heating & Air came in and refilled the air conditioner with Freon. They have been coming here for 10 years or a little longer.

07/05/2014

Jerry D.

Everything went very well. We have used Coats Heating and Air Conditioning for approx. 20 years. They have always been very professional and honest and I have never had to worry about them replacing things that did not need replacing. They care about their customers and are very "Customer Oriented".

Description of Work
Installed new Air Conditioning unit.

02/16/2012

William S.

It took too long to complete the job. However, this is a good company and they do quality work. They are not on the approved vendor list with Progress Energy so you will not be able to get the rebate. Consider this when you get bids.

Description of Work
They installed a new high efficiency AC (16 Seer) and condensing gas furnace (95% efficiency) by Carrier in addition to replacing old ductwork. I have been a customer of Coats Heating and Air for 26 years. They do very good work but are a small one man ( in the field) operation. It took longer than it should have taken to complete the job. In addition, they are not on the approved list of vendors with Progress Energy which ended up costing me $420 in rebates. I should have checked before I had them do the work.