Carolina Glass & Mirror

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a locally owned and operated company serving NC since 1994. Our showroom has captured national attention and has been written up in several trade magazines. The owners are native to NC, one from Dunn and the other from Raleigh. We stand behind our workmanship and quality of service we provide our clients. From Design to Installation…. From Traditional to Contemporary…. For the Corporate CEO to the first-time home owner….. We can assist with your project, no matter how simple or complex....

Project Services Inc

Project Services Inc

We know that you are looking for a reliable, Professional contractor to trust with your plumbing, electrical. We want to be that contractor! And now we want to announce that we are installing kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets.

02/07/2015

Our experience with this company was fantastic from start to finish. They accommodated us from the very beginning. I called and scheduled an appointment for them to come out which they came out on time as scheduled. They gave us an estimated time of three days to have the work done. The work was done within the timeframe that they said it would be and it came out great. I would highly recommend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom made 2 receptionist windows for us which included glass and frames.

12/11/2014

All good except one delivery man who was not schooled and I let them know.  Most of their folks are A+ and I have used them on numerous jobs.  Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom glass for furniture, custom full length mirror, repair antique mirror.  These people are really good and know their stuff.

11/03/2014

07/08/2014

They were fantastic. They very wilingly replaced one bathroom mirror that was not tall enough. Their focus was on making us (the customers) completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built and installed shower doors, bathroom mirrors and a butler's pantry mirror.

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

01/17/2014

They are good. They gave me a quick quote and a good one and I gave my dimension. It wasn't anything special of a shopping experience. It was just online kind of experience. The price was best. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Carolina Glass & Mirror in August. They just made up particular S-glass for me.

CATEGORY glass repair

Countertops. Doors. Glass & Mirrors. Plumbing. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom.