Auto Performance Center

Founded 1974 • With Angi since September 2007

922 US Highway 70 W

Garner, NC 27529

Additional Contact: Steve Ward-Owner; Don Miller-Office Manager; Samantha Ward-Marketing Manager...

03/06/2020

Yekaterina Y.

Wonderful. Sam up front is so helpful, kind, resourceful. Called State Farm insurance for me. Detailed oriented. Collision center repaired my car in timely manner. My car is driving nice & smooth. Well money spend. Experienced mechanic. Made sure to take care of all my repairs.

Description of Work
Professional, polite crew

11/16/2018

Susan F.

They explained everything to me and gave me the total cost before doing any work on it. They diagnosed and fixed the problem with my floor board getting wet without charging me! The problem had to do with my sunroof draining system. It was an easy fix and they fixed it without charging me! My window still gave me a little problem, but when I called to tell them about it, they had me bring it back and they didn't quit til they found the main problem and corrected it. All done free of charge! These guys are awesome!! The switches on my control panel now works and I have AC & Heat when I want it!!

Description of Work
Window motor, brakes, AC and heat not working. And a reason why floor board was getting wet.

07/27/2017

MJ A.

Very professional and accommodating

Description of Work
Transmission repair

Category auto repair,transmission repair

05/09/2017

Leo M.

It went GREAT I was there close to there closing, and when I asked about it they said sure, took my keys and registration and was back in no time at all. This was not my first time there but everytime I had work done it was always the same friendly, courteous, professionalism, each time.

Description of Work
a veheicle inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

03/10/2015

Earl D.

Auto Performance has repaired/replaced transmissions in 2 of my work vans over the last few years. Never had any issues and transmissions outlasted the vans.

Description of Work
Transmission repair

Category auto repair,transmission repair

06/16/2014

daniellle C.

Great customer service. Brought Chevy to dealership and 2 other shops they could not find the problem. They found issues and truck runs great. Now will return for all services.

Description of Work
Valve boarded. Lifters replaced. Cam shaft replaced.

05/08/2014

N R.

I like the people at this shop very much. As a woman, I hate going to the auto repair shop because I never know if I'm being treated fairly or honestly - I always go in with a bit of skepticism. That was not the vibe I got from this service center. My problem is I depend upon my car I cannot leave it for an extended period of time - I've been going back and forth to the shop for a few weeks now, waiting for my car to be repaired for some rather large chunks of time, my car is still not fixed. I've been stranded across town a few times. Each time I've gone in, the mechanics have told me about another problem ( I paid to get work re-done that I was told was incorrectly done by another shop-I've paid twice for the same repairs) I've still had to go back with the same problem.I am told now, that my car is fixed, and this last work was done without cost, but I'm left wondering why the problem, which should have been fairly noticeable from the beginning wasn't noticed. Parts I was told I needed, apparently are not needed now. So, I'm a bit perplexed as to what is really wrong and if it can be fixed at a reasonable cost. I hope my car is fixed. I hope I will have another chance to go for routine service - with no problem involved, because I think this is a very good group of people. The customers I observed seemed very happy.As an aside - they offered me a car to drive while I left my car and I appreciated that. Unfortunately, it is a big van that I could not handle and part of the job I do requires a fair amount of driving place to place - not very practical choice for me. The owner has offered to come get me personally, if I am stranded again. That's just about the nicest thing anyone has offered to do.This is not a complaint against the people, more a sense of frustration of lost time from my job and uncertainty with quality of the repair work done.se

Description of Work
I went in for a check engine light warning - after my car had been taken to another shop for the same problem.

Category auto repair,car inspections

01/16/2014

Donna F.

We called them on Wednesday and told them that my over drive light was flashing and the truck was shifting hard in the lower gears, they said to bring it in the next day, so we did. they diagnosed the problem and gave me the option of a new transmission installed for about $3,500 or a rebuild for about $2,200, i chose the rebuild option and they began working on it right away. It was ready the following week on Wednesday... running great again. Thank You Steve!

Description of Work
Rebuilt transmission in my 2005 Ford Sport Trac.

09/09/2013

Christopher T.

They are fantastic, they do great work at a fair price. We will continue to use them as long as we are in Garner.

Description of Work
I use these guys for maintenance on a 3 of my vehicles. They have done small jobs like oil changes, brakes all the way to tires, water pump, a random electrical issue they had to hunt down.

Category auto repair,car tires

Thank you for your honest opinion of our work. We try to provide our customer with up front, real world options. We also try to provide a transparent, and smooth repair expierence with as little stress and worry as possible. So in the future; we hope to see you again and we truly appreciate your business!

08/16/2013

Susanne W.

As always very well. We have used Auto Performance for other car services/repairs before and never had a problem.

Description of Work
Repair of heating and air condition circulation fan

Category auto repair

Thank you for your continued patronage, and honest opinion. We truly appreciate your business! As always, we will continue to make every effort to make your services, and repairs as stress free, and smooth as possible.

DVM Electric & Mechanical

We're a veteran owned family based business providing electrical & mechanical services in the NC piedmont & costal areas since 2003 for residential & commercial customers. We have extensive experience in electrical remodeling, fixture installation & repair services. As a licensed Generac Dealer we install whole home generators, solar systems and generator outlets for portable units at very competitive prices. Our focus is your complete satisfaction, excellent communications and response times to complete our customers project needs.

Offers by DVM Electric & Mechanical on Angi
    CMC Service Experts

CMC Service Experts proudly serves Raleigh, Clayton, Durham, Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, Goldsboro and the surrounding areas. When you have an electrical or HVAC issue at home or your place of business, the company’s professional electricians and HVAC technicians are there for you the same day you call. CMC Service Experts understands the dangers of having electrical issues on your property, and they are committed to keeping you and your property safe at all times. Choose from their full range of services including outlet repair, ceiling fan installation, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more. The company provides clients with the Red Carpet Treatment from start to finish. If you want to get the best value for your money, sign up for CMC Service Experts Home Protection Plan. Members will receive exclusive benefits including annual whole-house safety evaluations, discounts, and priority service. Call the Raleigh electricians today to learn more. CMC Service Experts is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can now "Call" or "Text" at (919) 205-5080

M3C Electric, LLC

M3C Electric, LLC specializes in residential and commercial electrical construction and service. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of a state-of-the-art smart home, we get the job done right! With over 40 years experience in the industry, we strive to save you time and money with our exceptional service.

Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Accessories
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Factory Scheduled Maintenance General Service NC State Inspections Brakes Tires Diagnostic Work (including electrical diagnostic) Suspension/Steering Components Rebuild or replace Motors, Transmissions, and other Major Drivetrain Components Carburetor Rebuild or Adjustments Classic Car Repair ..And more!

N/A