Auto Performance Center

Auto Inspections
Auto Tires
Auto Alarms
Auto Accessories

Additional Contact: Steve Ward-Owner; Don Miller-Office Manager; Samantha Ward-Marketing Manager...

Craige Motor Co

We sell quality pre-owned cars and trucks. We have a full service garage for imports, BMW Mercedes, VW, Audi, and all domestic brands.

Carolina Power & Generators, Inc.

We're Carolina Power & Generators, Inc. The Generator Guys! Specializing in whole-home generators FIRST! Our friendly experts can help you find the right generator, install it, maintain it and make any necessary repairs. We specialize in whole-home standby generators and guarantee quality, affordability and convenience. Also, unlike other companies, we only send out trusted FACTORY TRAINED and CERTIFIED technicians.

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi

03/06/2020

Wonderful. Sam up front is so helpful, kind, resourceful. Called State Farm insurance for me. Detailed oriented. Collision center repaired my car in timely manner. My car is driving nice & smooth. Well money spend. Experienced mechanic. Made sure to take care of all my repairs.

Description of Work
Professional, polite crew

Category auto repair

11/16/2018

They explained everything to me and gave me the total cost before doing any work on it. They diagnosed and fixed the problem with my floor board getting wet without charging me! The problem had to do with my sunroof draining system. It was an easy fix and they fixed it without charging me! My window still gave me a little problem, but when I called to tell them about it, they had me bring it back ...

Description of Work
Window motor, brakes, AC and heat not working. And a reason why floor board was getting wet.

Category auto repair

07/27/2017

Very professional and accommodating

Description of Work
Transmission repair

Category auto repair,transmission repair

05/09/2017

It went GREAT I was there close to there closing, and when I asked about it they said sure, took my keys and registration and was back in no time at all. This was not my first time there but everytime I had work done it was always the same friendly, courteous, professionalism, each time.

Description of Work
a veheicle inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

03/10/2015

Auto Performance has repaired/replaced transmissions in 2 of my work vans over the last few years. Never had any issues and transmissions outlasted the vans.

Description of Work
Transmission repair

Category auto repair,transmission repair

Factory Scheduled Maintenance General Service NC State Inspections Brakes Tires Diagnostic Work (including electrical diagnostic) Suspension/Steering Components Rebuild or replace Motors, Transmissions, and other Major Drivetrain Components Carburetor Rebuild or Adjustments Classic Car Repair ..And more!

N/A