*Army Vet Owned* Grady Jones Paint Contractors

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2010

Grady Jones Paint contractors is a small **Army Veteran Owned** family business established in 1980. I am a third generation paint and remodeling contractor with literally a lifetime of experience in my craft. We never use sub-contractors and perform all of our own work. We always use top quality

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

house painting (95)interior painting (61)pressure washing (35)decks & porches (32)cabinet refacing (16)woodworking (14)siding companies (12)drywall (11)door installation (10)home remodeling (7)deck cleaning (7)handyman (6)

10/29/2022

Donna S.

Clee and his painting crew were the very best at everything! We hired them to paint the interior of our large home and couldn’t be happier with the results. The crews were professional, respectful, always cleaned up after themselves. They were meticulous in getting every line and corner perfect, even in the coiffed ceilings. The price was perfect, the timing was perfect, and the final product remains beautiful! We have recommended this company to many of our friends and even hired them again for a smaller project. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a clean, professional, timely, and budget friendly painting crew!

Description of Work
Painted interior of house

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

10/21/2022

Trevor B.

Clee and the crew were fantastic to work with. From the beginning when he came out to do a thorough walk-around of the home explaining what services were available, estimated time frames, and taking notes of the things I wanted to make sure were addressed, to his final visit after the crew was done to make sure we were completely satisfied, it was a great experience. The entire exterior of the home was washed beforehand. Shutters were taken down, cleaned and painted. The wrought iron was wire brushed by hand to remove some light surface rust before being repainted. The exterior door weather stripping was removed before they were painted. Every detail was attended to and the crew was on time, on point every day. It rained a few times in the three weeks it took to get the job done. While I was a bit concerned at first, I realized that they've been doing this a long time and I wouldn't be the first home they were painting and dealing with rain. Needless to say, it all worked out fine. I can't say enough good things about the team and the work they did. We've had a number of people in the neighborhood make very positive remarks about how it turned out. Thanks Clee!

Description of Work
Home exterior painted, wrought iron porch railing painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

10/19/2022

James S.

Absolutely perfect. The painters were very attentive to our needs and would highly recommend to others in the Triangle area.

Description of Work
Exterior painting & wood rot replacement

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 10/18/2022

06/08/2022

Gretchen H.

The work was done exactly as quoted. The worksite was left picked up and clean every evening. Clee was very professional, friendly and easy to work with. I'm very happy with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Exterior trim repair and painting

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

10/15/2021

S H.

The work was very well-done. Also, because I was out of town when the HOA 'requested' this work, Grady Jones worked with me remotely and did not request payment until I was able to inspect the completed work.

Description of Work
Repair & Paint Porch railings. Pressure Wash House.

Category decks, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Bill D.

Grady Jones painting did a very good job painting the exterior of our house and gutters. We have had a lot of positive feedback. Their attention to detail was fabulous.

Description of Work
Exterior House painting

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Review for *Army Vet Owned* Grady Jones Paint Contractors - 5501 Brickyard Ct, Garner, NC - 39506044

Cynthia D.

Grady Jones Paint did a fantastic job repairing and painting my master bath and guest bathrooms. They did perfect caulking and repaired all holes and uneven surfaces prior to painting two coats of high quality washable paint to the walls and all trim. The rooms look better than new! They also were on time and completed the job efficiently. You will love their work!

Description of Work
Caulking and painting master bathroom and guest bathroom

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Connie W.

There was an issue with a shutter coming loose but was fixed quickly.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and repair

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/08/2021

Paula H.

Clee is great to work with! He has helped me out on several occasions. I am realtor in the area. He punctual, fair pricing and just a great guy!! Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Whole House Painted

Category decks, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Review for *Army Vet Owned* Grady Jones Paint Contractors - 5501 Brickyard Ct, Garner, NC - 39501806

10/07/2021

lisa B.

Very well , excellent and in a timely fashion. Professional and kept us informed of all repairs and progress.

Description of Work
Whole House trim painted and replaced rotting wood.

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Review for *Army Vet Owned* Grady Jones Paint Contractors - 5501 Brickyard Ct, Garner, NC - 39500128

10/06/2021

David D.

He did a good job and restoring the interior walls of my garage

Description of Work
Garage painted

Category decks, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

10/06/2021

Art T.

Clee and his crew were prompt and professional. They did an outstanding job with our exterior paint job. I would use them again for all of my painting jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

10/17/2020

Angela P.

The company did great work - did exactly what they said they would do.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

10/13/2020

Clyde C.

Tho def. not low-bid, & slow on prelim. paperwork wary clients like me demand, Clee Jones lived up 100% to reputation for standing behind co.'s work. Clearly aimed to please wife & me re. work sched. & quality; + got pers. involved in fix & reimbursement to us for water-leak wkr. accidentally caused. Highly recommend & will use again.

Description of Work
Living rm. painted & crown mold install.,+ toilet paint & vanity installed.

Category woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/13/2020

Ceily T.

Perfect! I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Power washed house, replaced boards, outside paint, stained deck, repaired gates

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

10/12/2020

Jordan A.

We love working Clee and his team! He is always considerate of our budget and offers different ideas and suggestions based on what he thinks is best within our budget. We trust him working on our 110 year old home and the work has always been exceptional.

Description of Work
House painting, porch repair

Category decks, house painters, cabinet refacing

10/11/2020

Lisa C.

There was a wait until they were available, but the painting was done in two days and they did a great job!

Description of Work
Interior paint of whole house

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

10/09/2020

Cathe B.

Outstanding. The work performed by Clee and his team was exceptional and highly recommend. I plan to use him again for carpentry work, painting and screen porch floor board repair in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior facia board rotten wood replacement, paint caulk around all exterior windows and repaint.

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

Ron R.

Great! They listened and did what I requested.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of 2 story house

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Terri C.

Great job. Added extra work after initial quote - all work completed in a timely manner. Very professional and reasonable pricing. Will call again when we need work done.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, drywall & paint in garage, epoxy resin on garage floor.

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Danny P.

Throughout the course of my life, I have used many different contactors in various trades. However, with Clee and his team, the work performed on our home over a period of three weeks was simply outstanding. Every phase of the job, from the initial prepping, through the final cleanup, was conducted with the utmost professionalism, along with quality workmanship that ensured that every detail was completed to perfection. The final outcome was that our house, at more than one hundred years old, looks amazing. I have since recommended Grady Jones to friends and family, and will continue to do so. Danny McGee's Crossroad

Description of Work
painting our home

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Verne F.

Very pleased with both, I could not have been more satisfied They are the best!!

Description of Work
Paint bedroom and installed storm door

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 10/03/2019