*Army Vet Owned* Grady Jones Paint Contractors

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2010

5501 Brickyard Ct

Garner, NC 27529

Grady Jones Paint contractors is a small **Army Veteran Owned** family business established in 1980. I am a third generation paint and remodeling contractor with literally a lifetime of experience in my craft. We never use sub-contractors and perform all of our own work. We always use top quality materials like Benjamin Moore paints, Cabot stains and Hardie board siding to ensure long lasting results. We are fully insured for our customers protection and always provide free estimates and color consultations to every prospective customer. All of our work is guaranteed and I personally stand behind this without fail. We specialize in repainting and remodeling and do not do new construction unless it is for an existing customer who is building. We don't get paid until the work is done and you are completely satisfied. Please give us a call and give me, Clee Grady Jones Jr. (Owner) the opportunity to earn your business today. I promise you will speak directly with me and deal directly with me start to finish. I also promise you a pleasurable experience with a detail oriented professional who believes in punctuality and doing what he says. Don't forget to ask about our SENIOR, VETERAN and TEACHER DISCOUNTS. Hope you have a great day and I look forward to your call. (919)272-3858...

house painting (87)interior painting (56)pressure washing (28)decks & porches (22)cabinet refacing (15)woodworking (14)siding companies (12)drywall (11)door installation (9)home remodeling (7)deck cleaning (7)handyman (6)

10/17/2020

The company did great work - did exactly what they said they would do.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

10/13/2020

Tho def. not low-bid, & slow on prelim. paperwork wary clients like me demand, Clee Jones lived up 100% to reputation for standing behind co.'s work. Clearly aimed to please wife & me re. work sched. & quality; + got pers. involved in fix & reimbursement to us for water-leak wkr. accidentally caused. Highly recommend & will use again.

Description of Work
Living rm. painted & crown mold install.,+ toilet paint & vanity installed.

Category woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/13/2020

Perfect! I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Power washed house, replaced boards, outside paint, stained deck, repaired gates

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

10/12/2020

We love working Clee and his team! He is always considerate of our budget and offers different ideas and suggestions based on what he thinks is best within our budget. We trust him working on our 110 year old home and the work has always been exceptional.

Description of Work
House painting, porch repair

Category decks,house painters,cabinet refacing

10/11/2020

There was a wait until they were available, but the painting was done in two days and they did a great job!

Description of Work
Interior paint of whole house

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

10/09/2020

Outstanding. The work performed by Clee and his team was exceptional and highly recommend. I plan to use him again for carpentry work, painting and screen porch floor board repair in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior facia board rotten wood replacement, paint caulk around all exterior windows and repaint.

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

10/08/2020

Great! They listened and did what I requested.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of 2 story house

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/08/2020

Throughout the course of my life, I have used many different contactors in various trades. However, with Clee and his team, the work performed on our home over a period of three weeks was simply outstanding. Every phase of the job, from the initial prepping, through the final cleanup, was conducted with the utmost professionalism, along with quality workmanship that ensured that every detail was c...

Description of Work
painting our home

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

10/08/2020

Great job. Added extra work after initial quote - all work completed in a timely manner. Very professional and reasonable pricing. Will call again when we need work done.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, drywall & paint in garage, epoxy resin on garage floor.

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/08/2020

Excellent work. Workers were very professional and we are very satisfied with the outcome. Would highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Interior & Exterior Painting. Carpentry. Power Washing. Remodeling. Window & Door Replacement. Rotten Wood Replacement. Siding Installation. Flooring Installation. Decks. Deck Maintenance.

Check, PayPal