A Sterile Cleaning LLC

With Angi since April 2015

We are providing A Sterile Cleaning to a Dirty World by incorporating steam cleaning in our routine along with our commercial cleaning products to help Sterilize and Sanitize your Home or Location . We are offering some great deals on cleaning! Don't let the pollen take over your home and windows! call us Today and get $50 off your first cleaning!!! No Initial cleaning fee's! We deep clean each Time!...

Linda Nuxoll

2015 - 2018 Associate of the year! I will patiently work with you to find your dream home! In this very competitive Triangle area market you need someone who is watching the market closely and will get you into a house on the first possible day. I will be honest with you about the pros and cons of every house and guide you on preparing an offer that will help you win the home in a multiple offer situation. If you are selling your home I will help you determine what, if any, improvements you need to do insure the greatest return on investment. I have many contractors recommendation I can share. I will have your home measured and provide a floor plan, I include a professional staging consultation free of charge and will have a professional photographer capture the beauty of your home I've been a full time realtor since 2005 working the entire triangle area.

Pegasus Home Pros LLC

We can take care of all of your painting needs. We treat every job like it is our own home and have very competitive pricing. Please visit Distinguished Repairs & More, LLC to see all of our reviews, this was my fathers business, I have taken over and turned into Pegasus, hoping to give the same great service!

Offers by Pegasus Home Pros LLC on Angi
H&M Contractor LLC

Call now at (919) 699-5692! We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

11/30/2015

William C.

They were simply amazing! I can't praise them enough. When I got a good look at what was left behind after we evicted our tenants, I almost cried. The fine folks with A Sterile Cleaning didn't even flinch! After we removed 2.5 tons of garbage from the house, the crew came over and cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I had thought we'd need to replace the oven, refrigerator, and toilets; I was expecting to have trouble repainting the walls because they were so caked with filth. They worked hard all day, saved my appliances, and steam cleaned the walls! I didn't know walls could be steam cleaned, but when they were done, I was able to paint with no issues. Now our new tenants are moved in, and they are ecstatic. This is a locally-owned business, so I also got the warm feeling of keeping my money in the community. Thanks to the team at A Sterile Cleaning, my rental house is clean and livable again.

Description of Work
True to their name, they provided "A Sterile Cleaning"! We hired them to do a post-eviction clean on a rental house we own.

Category house cleaning,real estate agents

A Sterile Cleaning LLC

With Angi since April 2015

2404 skyline dr

Garner, NC 27529

We Do the usual cleaning included in a cleaning service + Steam Cleaning of your curtin's and cloth furniture as well as your floors for FREE!, we clean Microwaves, and your ovens and fridges as needed at no extra cost, Just time to do it! We dust till it shines! We are detailed and Very Through . We get those dust web's, dust bunny's , and dust bandits!!! Leaving you with a clean sterile home smelling fresh like granny smith apples!

Just ask, you never know! or find more at www.asterilecleaning.com

Satisfaction