Robinson's Trashout & Property Preservation

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

Overflowing junk spoiling the quality of your life? Trust the experts at Robinson Trashout Property Preservation to remove your unwanted junk. We offer reliable and fast junk removal, trash clean up and bulk item collection for the residents of Fayetteville and the surrounding areas. Whether it is your old furniture and mattress or unusable appliance we offer pickup and disposal for them all. Our professional team can also help you out with your basement or garage cleaning and remove the debris from your front yard and lawn....

Window Gang

Window Gang

**Call 910-488-5523 today!** Window Gang was founded by Tim McCullen, in 1986, as a part-time summer job, in the small coastal community of Wrightsville Beach, NC. By 1996, Window Gang was servicing every major city in the state of North Carolina, with a level of professionalism not often seen in the window cleaning industry. Extreme growth and success in local markets led to expansion, through franchising, to other professional entrepreneurs. Today Window Gang provides exterior cleaning services in over 1600 cities across the United States! With this rapid growth in the window cleaning industry we decided to expanded into a wide range of other services for both residential and commercial customers.

06/18/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived early, worked hard, job done

CATEGORY hauling services

06/14/2013

I used Them about two weeks. They cleaned the area and removed all the woods and metals. They did a very good job. The price was exactly what they said. They came when they said they were going to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Robinson's Trashout & Property Preservation for Garbage collection and hauling services.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

06/03/2013

I like the fact that you can put lot of extra trash, extra recyclable and extra boxes and stuff from your trash can. I would continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Robinson's Trashout & Property Preservation when they picked up our trash this morning.

CATEGORY garbage collection

02/08/2013

He was very professional and charges a good rate, and I will use him again definitely if I needed any services from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Robinson's Trashout & Property Preservation when we bought a house and we needed some trash removed and looked around the internet and found them.

CATEGORY garbage collection

01/03/2013

I called Mr. Robinson on Friday morning and he actually answered the phone, even though he was on another job. He came over as soon as he could schedule us in, and he even helped to move an old suburban out of the way so he could get to the back yard where everything was. He was very courteous and professional. I will definitely call him again if the need arises. Thank you Mr. Robinson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pick and disposal of tree debris and leftover junk furniture from previous tenants.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services