PLUMBING SOLUTIONS OF NC INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2006

3776 US 401 N

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

MASTER PLUMBING LICENSE #23076.

04/10/2017

Sandra S.

It is just one guy, and he always answers his phone. If he can't, he will call you back. He knows what he is doing. I don't feel like I'm being ripped off. He's very professional. We have been using him for awhile.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water heater.

06/22/2014

Mark F.

About a year later the pump failed again. This time it was the electrical copper wires going to the pump. We had no water one morning while getting the kids ready for school. Plumbing Solutions came out the same day I called, and found the problem. Since the wire was installed by them a year earlier, I was expecting them to do the repair work at least at a discount. Wayne Edwards stated the wires were faulty due to a splicing problem at the factory, and showed me the place where the wire was cleanly broken. I do credit him for responding quickly, finding the problem quickly, and making the necessary repair. I am unhappy that I was out another $600 for something that was defective. Wayne Edwards was sympathetic but unmoved to give me a price break. Still, he does very good work and is always very responsive. For those reasons alone I certainly would hire him again, but will keep all the warranty paperwork in a safe place next time.

Description of Work
They replaced bad well pump, and replaced electrical wires to pump for me in 2008. Almost exactly a year later, the pump failed again due to bad electrical wiring.

02/16/2014

Dianne H.

wayne has worked for me before . i have been in const. business all my working life i am now retired and know enough about plumbing to know what i can and cannot do this was a job for someone who is a Pro . wayne is that gave me estimated time of arrival [not sure how long on current job this is very normal for a small shop like wayne 's ] small shoppes usually have lower prices [less overhead ,etc.] he called when on way very close to estimated time he gave me has nice truck clean and he also looks like a plber not to dirty but dirty enough to see he has been working with some tools. Very pleasant and polite got right to work approx 3 hours from start to finish . Kept everything nice and clean and disposal workng just fine also hot water heater and some other minor pblg he has done over the last couple of years. he even gave me a senor discount. i would not be afraid to recommend plumbing solutions to anyone.feel free to call me at 919 388 3637 if you want more info on wayne and plumbing solutions i live in Cary and wayne is about 20 miles from me not sure how far he is willing to travel for a project i am glad i found him [not thru angie's but from my appliance guy before i joined angie's. wayne has done inside and outside work for me . did fine on both.

Description of Work
installed a garbage disposal that i provided

08/14/2013

Mark F.

I have called on Wayne many times over the years for various plumbing jobs. He is always responds quickly, is courteous, and does a very good job. Prices are competitive.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking supply pipe from well.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

05/14/2013

Karola W.

They were very good and very nice. They were outstanding. It was a weekend and they came right away because we had an emergency. They were on time.

Description of Work
Plumbing Solutions of NC repaired the wires behind my stove.

Category appliance repair

02/02/2013

Alice C.

No problem was found with the pump after leaving it running for 10 minutes and the fireplace was functioning as it should. Evidently soot found on the logs is normal for this type of gas log. Mr. Edwards was very honest and did not do any repairs that were not needed. We have used him in the past and always found him to be very honest. Any work he has done has always been top quality. He has installed several sets of new faucets for us in the past as well. In the past he also has fixed a problem that another plumber had failed to fix correctly with our kitchen faucet. That plumber was supplied by the company who installed our granite countertops. I wish I had called Plumbing Solutions instead.

Description of Work
Mr. Edwards was hesitant to come when I described the problem that has been reported by a home inspection company. We have just sold our house and the company reported a problem with gas logs in the fireplace. Mr. Edwards said that what they reported was normal with our type of gas logs, but he would come out to check the gas pressure and function if we wished. Since the inspection report also indicated that the pump on our jacuzzi was leaking we asked him to check the gas logs when he looked at the pump.

Category plumbing, gas logs

05/08/2012

TANYA K.

They were awesome. I would give them 10 stars. He came out the same day I called him. He was on time. He was very professional. He will be the only plumber I use. He was very educational. He was very prompt. He was very good about returning my phone calls quickly.

Description of Work
They came out to repair a leak in my kitchen faucet. He replaced the faucet and fixed the pipes underneath.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/11/2012

Charlie P.

They are excellent. They are always on time; if they tell me they will be there, they are there. As far as I am concerned I feel their pricing is very compatible; I don't have a problem with the price if they come in and do the work right. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I have used Plumbing Solutions of NC Inc. They last came out to fix some problems I was having with my pressure tank.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

11/10/2011

Alice C.

Great service! We would use Plumbing Solutions again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
We replaced two faucets, a bathtub overflow cover and a tub drain hole closure. We also had Mr. Edwards check our hot water heater that had been releasing water through the pressure release valve in small amounts for the past two weeks. He diagnosed the problem easily as a pressure reducing valve in our crawl space and added a ball value that was apparently missing. I also had him look at our kitchen faucet that had been installed by another plumber as part of a granite installation in our kitchen. I had had that plumber back when the hot water pressure wasn't as strong as the cold. He fixed a valve and evidently got some rubber in the line that was partially blocking the flow. Mr. Edwards diagnosed this problem left by the other plumber easily and corrected it. We had had work done by Mr. Edwards about two years ago when he moved and installed three faucets for us when our bath faucets were replaced by Delta because of a defect. We would have chosen him for the kitchen faucet, but the granite installer urged us to use their plumber since he was familar with their installation process. Now, I wish we had had Plumbing Solutions do the work. The work area was cleaned up completely and we think the price was very reasonable. There is no doubt that we will use them again if we have a plumbing need.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

08/20/2011

ANDREA A.

The gentleman who took the call for the request called me back promptly and scheduled the work for early the next day. The plumber called me early am on the day of arrival to give me an arrival time. Arrived on time , did the work in a professional manner and cleaned up his area . He also tightened a loose household kitchen single handle faucet packing. He completed all the work in about 30-40 minutes and gave me a card for a restoration service pending what my gen. contractor found when he cut out more damp drywall. I would definitely use this company again. Although I felt that the cost was a little high , they came out quickly and fixed the problem where other companies could only say it may be 3 or 4 days till they could come out. The leak was active and needed immediate attention. I would most definitely use the company again and refer others to them.

Description of Work
We had a leak inside a garage wall. The plumber came out and cut into the wall located the leak replaced the piece of cold water supply line where a trim nail had punctured the line at the time of original construction. He turned the water back on and checked for any leaking and all was fine. Unusual thing was that the home was 9 years old and the leak only appeared this year. . Apparently the line didn't leak until the trim nail rusted . It took me about 7 days to get a plumbing company that was available to come out ASAP.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/22/2011

Thomas S.

work was completed quickly and on time

Description of Work
They replaced my old bushings and fittings in my rental house's master bath.

04/23/2010

Amy H.

Quick response to call, same day service, seemed to know what he was doing and very reasonable rate. Would use again!

Description of Work
Leak under kitchen sink fixed

11/10/2009

ann R.

I have no idea how much it cost me. Their service was good. They were prompt and they came. When I used them, it was a new company so they didn't have many customers. But they did a good job. I heard about them through the flyer they left on the mailbox. I have not had a problem with the faucets since then. I really don't have anything to compare their price to and I don't know what I paid for the service. I was satisfied at that time.

Description of Work
The plumbing company came out three years ago and replaced the faucets in my bathtub.

06/03/2009

Joy F.

Great.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, installed in-line water pressure release valve, installed seperate power box and drainage pipe for relief valve.

11/04/2008

RICHARD M.

It went very well. Plumbing Solutions found that the cause was a defect in the original house construction. The original builder then repaired the problem.

Description of Work
Determined cause of clogged drain.

Category drain cleaning

12/21/2006

KATHLEEN P.

The plumbers came the same day and on time, calling ahead to say they were in rout to the house. These guys were extremely professional in manner and dress, very neat and clean, and patient in explaining the situation and what they were doing. They were very neat in the work area, leaving it almost as clean as it was before. They actually took care to do a good job, and the bill at the end was extremely reasonable for the work done. I would call them back anytime!

Description of Work
Work was done on a clogged drain pipe to the street. The guys did a great job, to include using gradually larger tools while going through the lines in order to take extra care with old pipes, as the house was built in 1933 and no history of the pipes is known.

Drain Designs

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

Mennella and Son Plumbing Service

Family run plumbing company with over 27 years experience, 22 years licensed and insured. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

PLUMBING SERVICE. SERVICE WELL PUMP SYSTEMS. SERVICE & REPLACE WATER HEATERS. REPAIR & REPLACE ALL PLUMBING FIXTURES AND PIPING. NEW PLUMBING CONSTRUCTION.

PUMP SEPTIC TANKS. SEPTIC SYSTEM REPAIRS. DRILL WELLS.