Airtight Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2008

8109 Stillbreeze Drive

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

Additional email - info@airtighthvac.net. Family owned & operated....

09/19/2019

Linda H.

Airtight Heating & Air Conditioning provided an estimate for the hail storm damage HVAC repairs. The estimate was highly detailed and included shipping costs for the damaged covers. I submitted the estimate to my insurance company who promptly approved it. Brian Klein (owner) and his wife Pat worked closely with me keeping me informed as to progress. His team performed the job as scheduled and within budget. They were friendly and professional. The workers fully cleaned the area when done. I felt like I was part of their family. These days the 'personal touch' often isn't part of the interaction with contractors. Airtight is the exception! I highly recommend them and will return if the need should arise.

Description of Work
Replace hailstorm damaged HVAC sheet metal.

02/28/2019

maura M.

Thank you to this great local company ! Heat was off. As new customer, called them yesterday morning at 10:30 am and left message. Received immediate call back from owner. They had parts for my ancient furnace on the truck and the heat was back on by 3 pm. Very reasonable pricing. I signed up for a maintenance contract because they are top notch!

Description of Work
forced air furnace not working

02/04/2018

Ron H.

Brian was the most responsive, comprehensive and attentive of all the HVAC installers I contacted. He listened to all my requests; researched and presented all the options; and provided detailed proposals, specifications and requirements. He offered recommendations, which were unbiased, helpful and trustworthy. Brian and his crew were prompt, professional and customer-oriented. Definitely reliable people of integrity. Brian was directly involved in all the phases of this process, ensuring a thorough project from start to finish. Even his office staff was courteous; their follow-up and follow-through were appreciated. When in need of quality, affordable, dependable and complete service, choose Airtight.

Description of Work
I needed a HVAC replacement and a whole-house humidifier installed.

08/01/2017

James W.

I would give them A's straight down the line. They have been a great company to work with. We have a contract with them and the price of the contract anually is $300.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance.

02/06/2017

eric M.

They give fair advice, with the thermostat he said "man you can do it yourself.

Description of Work
They came out to fix a problem with my air handler and looked at my thermostat and determined a needed a new one.

05/08/2015

Jay M.

I was late for scheduled appointment, however tech waited for me and then went above and beyond to clean HVAC system and getting it ready for hot weather. Second time I have used this company, great service each time, and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner cleaning and freon re-charge

02/04/2015

Jeannie N.

My realtor recommended them and I’ve been using them for 6 years. I have the original HVAC equipment and they’re the reason that it’s lasted so long. They let you know if you’re eligible for a rebate for anything that they do. They bring you the information for the rebate as well.

Description of Work
They do my semi-annual HVAC servicing.

01/21/2015

Dayna A.

They are honest people and have a good price. They are reliable. They are a family company which I like. I talk to the owner and he comes out.

Description of Work
I used them for my air conditioner.

11/12/2014

John M.

It went pretty well. He looked at it and made sure that the heat pump was doing well. They replaced my heat pump for me last year.

Description of Work
I had a furnace inspection. The charge was for 2 inspections; one in the spring and one in the fall.

07/28/2014

Jay M.

Jayme showed up right on time, was very professional and thoroughly checked out equipment. Changed out the thermostat and opened a damper that was stuck closed and now everything works fine. Would use these guys again.

Description of Work
Replaced faulty controller and opened corroded and stuck damper.

Home Comfort Systems

Fogg HVAC Inc

With over 21 years of experience, our philosophy is to do the job right the first time and our trained professionals go out of their way to ensure we exceed our clients' expectations. Our services range from residential to commercial. We specialize in both installs and repairs ranging from central air conditioning to gas and electric furnaces. Tell us what you need for heating and cooling and we'll get it done! Additional DBA - Stanley Fogg Heating & Air Conditioning.

Cape Fear A/C, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.

Cape Fear Air Conditioning, Heating, & Electric Inc. is an air conditioning, heating, and electrical systems contractor with two locations to Serve You! Fayetteville, NC (910) 483-8790 and Raleigh, NC (919) 322-2000. We have been serving the Triangle and Fayetteville areas since 1973. Nobody knows Trane like we do...... We are the oldest Trane dealer in town! Our trained professionals sell, service and install all major brands as well. We repair and replace: Air conditioning systems • Heat pumps • Gas Package units • Heat Pump Package units• Duct systems • Gas furnaces • Air handlers • Mini Split Systems • Air cleaners • Ultra Violet Air Purification and Humidifiers We can provide our commercial and residential customers with affordable heating and cooling systems to fit their lifestyles and budgets. To better serve our customers, we offer 24-hour emergency service seven days a week. We also provide same-day service and repairs. Financing is available and we offer extended warranties! Cape Fear Air Conditioning & Heating Co., Inc. values your business and will work hard to maintain your complete satisfaction. Call us today to schedule service or request an estimate.

Offers by Cape Fear A/C, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical Inc. on Angi

On new equipment
    Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential heating & air conditioning, indoor air quality, preventative maintenance, equipment retrofit, installation & replacement.