Full House Home Improvements

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

30 Cole circle

Franklinton, NC 27525

we tackle any remolding and finishing of attics and basements to the small jobs homeowners need

10/23/2015

Alice J.

Description of Work
Gordon has always been able to provide any and all of the services that we needed. We have never had a complaint.

Category handyman service

11/09/2013

Iris A.

He did a good job rebuilding the deck. We started out at 2500 USD for repairing the deck; then he realized that he had to rebuild it, so it ended up costing 3500. I am revisiting my review after much thought, because the flashing he put on my roof to prevent mildew (which I appreciate), caused a leak in my roof. He came and repositioned the flashing, but I am still left with an ugly stain on my ceiling,. I should have insisted that he fix it when I saw that he was not going to offer to fix it. So, no , I am not 100% satisfied with his work, though the deck is sturdy and looks good. Whether or not I choose to hire him again will be based not on the quality of his work but the fact that he did not repair the damage that his work caused.

Description of Work
Rebuilt my deck

Category decks, handyman service, garage builders, woodworking

04/18/2013

Mary F.

Talked to someone on Friday 4/5; called back as instructed and left my information on voice mail. Did not hear anything back. Called again Wednesday 4/10 and left a message. Did not hear anything back.

Category handyman service

this review happened at the same time as my mothers death she battled cancer for over 2 years and even after I called and apologized this potential client still wanted to write a bad review I have been in business for over 20 years and never had one complaint if this lady cant see the reason for me not to call was family then that is on her I even called her while I was in Wilmington attending to my mothers affairs I don't often worry about things like this but it tarnishes the memories of my mother

11/30/2011

SHELLEY H.

We had a very specific request, and he was able to meet all of our needs. The lumber is very high quality, and he paid great attention to detail. There is even a zip line attached. He was very organized, and only took about 4 days to do the job. It was the lowest price we could find, and we were very happy with the work he did. He was very professional and we are trying to think of something else we can hire him for.

Description of Work
He built a 8 by 8 ft. 6ft high deck with a roof.

Category decks, handyman service, woodworking

J Funes Construction LLC

We offer framing/building services also but not limited too to roofing, decks, porches,remodeling, etc.

CertaPro Painters of North Raleigh

Additional contact name - Kirt Storch. Additional email - wakeforest@certapro.com. Additional DBAs - Sheri Storch Services Inc, Certapro Raleigh, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional website - www.certapro.com.

Five Star Painting Raleigh Durham Triangle

First Responder and Military discount 15% Super Service Award Winner last 6 years.Whether you are looking to change the colors of your home or simply freshen things up Five Star Painting can do the job inside and out. Experience the quality and great pricing of a trusted, national painting company. We are always clean, on time, and on budget. Nothing can make a home fell like new quicker then a fresh coat of paint. You Pick the color we do the rest. Full Time on site Manager, Quick Custom Computerized Quotes, References, and Five Star Quality without the Five Star Pricing. Additional contact names - Taylor Green, Robin Green. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (919) 395-6254. Additional TT&G Partnership LLC. Secondary Phone number: 919-341-4943

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Carpentry - Woodworking, Decks & Porches, Handymen, General Remodeling.

NA