Full House Home Improvements

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

we tackle any remolding and finishing of attics and basements to the small jobs homeowners need...

RenovateRepair.com

James Hardie Siding Contractor: ext. carpentry; ext. painting; door and window installation. RenovateRepair.com is owned and operated by Cary resident, Susan Prenatt. Under her supervision, qualified reside and paint crews will transform the exterior of your home. Member of: James Hardie Contractor Alliance; Guild Quality, and Better Business Bureau with A+ rating. 12-18 months same as cash on approved credit for projects over $5000. 15% Angie's List Discount.

Window Genie of NE Raleigh

4 employees Payment due at job completion

Express Yourself Paint

Express Yourself Paint is the Triangle's premier repaint specialist. We hate average and love fantastic! We only do repaints so we consistently leave our customers with a paint job to show off to their friends and neighbors while leaving their furnishings clean and beautiful. We offer a complete line of services. We carry full liability and workers compensation insurance on everyone working at your home. We have a top notch team of designers, knowledgeable sales persons, professional management and true craftsmen to perform your work. We apply the best products from all the major coating manufacturers and pick the best products for your project. We are accredited by the BBB and our customers grade us on each project. Call an average contractor or call Express Yourself Paint and find out how hard we work for our 5 star rating from our customers. We are so confident we guarantee you will love the results before we accept your final payment.

10/23/2015

Alice J.

Description of Work
Gordon has always been able to provide any and all of the services that we needed. We have never had a complaint.

Category handyman service

11/09/2013

Iris A.

He did a good job rebuilding the deck. We started out at 2500 USD for repairing the deck; then he realized that he had to rebuild it, so it ended up costing 3500. I am revisiting my review after much thought, because the flashing he put on my roof to prevent mildew (which I appreciate), caused a leak in my roof. He came and repositioned the flashing, but I am still left with an ugly stain on my ceiling,. I should have insisted that he fix it when I saw that he was not going to offer to fix it. So, no , I am not 100% satisfied with his work, though the deck is sturdy and looks good. Whether or not I choose to hire him again will be based not on the quality of his work but the fact that he did not repair the damage that his work caused.

Description of Work
Rebuilt my deck

Category decks,handyman service,garage builders,woodworking

04/18/2013

Mary F.

Talked to someone on Friday 4/5; called back as instructed and left my information on voice mail. Did not hear anything back. Called again Wednesday 4/10 and left a message. Did not hear anything back.

Category handyman service

this review happened at the same time as my mothers death she battled cancer for over 2 years and even after I called and apologized this potential client still wanted to write a bad review I have been in business for over 20 years and never had one complaint if this lady cant see the reason for me not to call was family then that is on her I even called her while I was in Wilmington attending to my mothers affairs I don't often worry about things like this but it tarnishes the memories of my mother

11/30/2011

SHELLEY H.

We had a very specific request, and he was able to meet all of our needs. The lumber is very high quality, and he paid great attention to detail. There is even a zip line attached. He was very organized, and only took about 4 days to do the job. It was the lowest price we could find, and we were very happy with the work he did. He was very professional and we are trying to think of something else we can hire him for.

Description of Work
He built a 8 by 8 ft. 6ft high deck with a roof.

Category decks,handyman service,woodworking

Carpentry - Woodworking, Decks & Porches, Handymen, General Remodeling.

NA