TASTINGER'S FLOOR COVERING

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

4.1

276 W PALMER ST

Franklin, NC 28734

Family owned business since the early 80's...

05/10/2016

Fred R.

Description of Work
Outstanding service and the staff will bend over backwards to assure your satisfaction!!!

10/15/2014

Harrison D.

Description of Work
Installed oak flooring in four room. |A little slow to address problems at end of job.

02/25/2014

Rev Robert D.

The whole process planning has been excellent we have been planning since last May so we have had many meetings they know exactly what to do.

Description of Work
Scheduled to complete tile and vinyl and carpet flooring.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/02/2011

Brenda H.

They came as scheduled to install the floors, however when completing the 2nd day of flooring they did not install the final threshold and said that was not part of the job and I would have to hire someone to do the work or have my husband do it. This was the first time this information had been told to me. Now I have an incomplete job in my opinion and they refused to complete it. The carpet was installed to perfection. Shortly there after the 1/4-round molding was coming lose all around the hardwood floor, so I had another carpenter repair those. I did hire another carpenter to install the threshold, but the stain will never match, always a reminder of their workmanship.

Description of Work
After receiving estimates I decided to hired Tastingers to install 1 large room of hardwood and 2 rooms of carpet.

Cherokee Hardwood Floors

Tarheel Hardwood Flooring

I specialize in Hardwood Flooring, installation, sand & finish, repairs, in-lays and much more. I learned my trade from some of the best Hardwood Flooring people in the business. I'm a owner operated business. And have been in business for 10 years now. Love my job, and keeping my customers needs first.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Anything that goes on the floor!! Carpet, Ceramic tile, Porcelain tile, Stone, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, LVT, LVP, etc...